Sanskaar Laxmi

who will anisha marry?

bigfan004 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay we had this topic before that who will Anisha marry in this show? Now im thinking, if everyone knows suraj and ragini truth, then anisha cant marry mahen or parag. she will marry suraj only. and laxmi will marry mahen. but who marries parag then? this show is confusing thinking about marriages

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tapish thumbnail
I don't think Suraj will marry Ragini. He will eventually find out that Ragini was cheating him.
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Suraj is already married to Laxmi, so I don't think they will marry Laxmi to Mahen as Laxmi already loves Suraj. As for Parag, Jenny is putting up a show with all her bad behavior so their track is still to come. So, Laxmi and Mahen will remain friends, Suraj will find out about Ragini and remain married to Laxmi they will eventually fall in love, and Jenny's truth will come out and finally marry Parag...
deepa0503 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
According to me, Ragini's track will be removed for a while after Suraj comes to know about her cheating etc.. Suraj and Laxmi love track will blossom then and Suraj will be shown as a changed man, who respects his family etc.. And after a while, they bring back Ragini's track showing that she realised her love for Suraj and coming back to take revenge from Laxmi and to get Suraj back in her life..

As for Paraj, he and Jenny will eventually get married and for Mahen, i don't think they'll get him married. He'll be shown as supporter of Laxmi throughout the show and Suraj and his relation will improve
Edited by deepa0503 - 12 years ago
rohitkhosla thumbnail

yaaa but they said in articles earlier that anisha will be one of the bahus of the house... so it has to be either suraj / parag / mahen???? suraj will find out her truth and remain married to lakshmi... then ragini will come back to take revenge from lakshmi & suraj and for that she will marry mahen... i think so !!!!!!!!

deepa0503 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmmm... might be. But many times, CV changes storylines to get TRPs.. Many times, i noticed that we read articles and assume things but in the end it never happens in serials.. for e.g in choti bahu season 2, articles were published about both Dev and Radhika being students, but only Radhika was seen to be studying for a while..

Guess, we must continue to watch the serials to know what's really gona happen
bigfan004 thumbnail
really? i always believd the article for whats written. but they shouldnt remove her track i love her tooo much ill be tooo disappointed with the show and will have nothing to look forward to :( :( :(
schnueff thumbnail
no worries..she will marry PaRAG AS THEY JUST KILLED jENNY