India-Forums

Sanskaar Laxmi
Sanskaar Laxmi

who will anisha marry?

bigfan004 Groupbie
bigfan004
bigfan004

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Okay we had this topic before that who will Anisha marry in this show? Now im thinking, if everyone knows suraj and ragini truth, then anisha cant marry mahen or parag. she will marry suraj only. and laxmi will marry mahen. but who marries parag then? this show is confusing thinking about marriages

tapish Senior Member
tapish
tapish

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I don't think Suraj will marry Ragini. He will eventually find out that Ragini was cheating him.
taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Suraj is already married to Laxmi, so I don't think they will marry Laxmi to Mahen as Laxmi already loves Suraj. As for Parag, Jenny is putting up a show with all her bad behavior so their track is still to come. So, Laxmi and Mahen will remain friends, Suraj will find out about Ragini and remain married to Laxmi they will eventually fall in love, and Jenny's truth will come out and finally marry Parag...
deepa0503 Senior Member
deepa0503
deepa0503

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
According to me, Ragini's track will be removed for a while after Suraj comes to know about her cheating etc.. Suraj and Laxmi love track will blossom then and Suraj will be shown as a changed man, who respects his family etc.. And after a while, they bring back Ragini's track showing that she realised her love for Suraj and coming back to take revenge from Laxmi and to get Suraj back in her life..

As for Paraj, he and Jenny will eventually get married and for Mahen, i don't think they'll get him married. He'll be shown as supporter of Laxmi throughout the show and Suraj and his relation will improve

Edited by deepa0503 - 18 May 2011 at 11:11am
rohitkhosla Groupbie
rohitkhosla
rohitkhosla

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

yaaa but they said in articles earlier that anisha will be one of the bahus of the house... so it has to be either suraj / parag / mahen???? suraj will find out her truth and remain married to lakshmi... then ragini will come back to take revenge from lakshmi & suraj and for that she will marry mahen... i think so !!!!!!!!

deepa0503 Senior Member
deepa0503
deepa0503

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
hmmm... might be. But many times, CV changes storylines to get TRPs.. Many times, i noticed that we read articles and assume things but in the end it never happens in serials.. for e.g in choti bahu season 2, articles were published about both Dev and Radhika being students, but only Radhika was seen to be studying for a while..

Guess, we must continue to watch the serials to know what's really gona happen
bigfan004 Groupbie
bigfan004
bigfan004

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
really? i always believd the article for whats written. but they shouldnt remove her track i love her tooo much ill be tooo disappointed with the show and will have nothing to look forward to :( :( :(
schnueff Groupbie
schnueff
schnueff

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
no worries..she will marry PaRAG AS THEY JUST KILLED jENNY

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index