CI wed thread no hope and be happy... - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
@hima, samata, mona-thanks dearies...love u allπŸ€—

@all...i know i'm always positive but now i felt sometimes over-optimism takes away our skills of constructive criticism and evaluation so today i made such a post...today i'm the one who is tensed and worried and mera dimaag bhi garam tha par tum sab ki wajah se mera dimaag toda toda thanda ho raha hai sweeties...love u allπŸ€—

@samata-gn sweet maaneet dreams dear...take care
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
Hi all - πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—We all are annoyed and angry with CVs and devini scenes.

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

u kno girls..mera geet pe se interest uth raha hai..not only coz of the SR..i am not liking the romeo maan..i loved him in his angry young maan avater...ye mujhe GC ki yaad dilata hai..

u kno geet jab chahe thappad maarti hai..dhutkaar ti hai..

and maan ka character is lost amidst all this..

am i the only one??

aash ... actually all men behave that way ... after marriage ...

thy run behind their wives  ... maan is no exception ... think abt it ... he is unable 2 spend quality time with his wife ... there is no privacy ... so when ever he finds time he tries 2 get naughty ... & think abt geet she is in her masi house who think maan is ballu ... so she does not want maan's identity to come out so she is just warning him ... & hubby wifey main yeh chaltha rahtha hain ...

par the problem is cv's are loosing the creative touch & just repeating the scenes ...

if u see yesterday ka scene ...

the cv's tried 2 show tht geet slapped maan on the cheek but he changed the slap position & showed geet his lips ... asking her to kiss ... so the cv's thought in 1 min they can show us tht romance ... which ended as soon as it started ...

cv's are forgetting the ABCD of romance ... romance can't be done in 1 -  2 min ... it needs gud time ... say min 5 - 6 min ... πŸ˜†
reena - gud u came early ...

samata - gud night take rest ...
Himadi - me too want NT to return and punish devil so much that he never comes back to KH.

Spee - how are you feeling

Aashu - where are you

Mona - how are you

[QUOTE=dewdropred]

<font size="2" face="Verdana">episode was ok ... </font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana">felt that maaneet are the lead today ... </font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana"></font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana">& sabse badi baath ... our fears have come true ... </font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana">maaneet will be playing cupid to devinilove track ... yakkk ...</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana">how can they do it ... & how come that even for a split second the cv's have not shown devil's past ... </font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana">precap:-</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana">devil fakingto maan ... saying he wants to live his life & loves nandi ... now guarantee maan will melt ... </font>

[STRONG]</strong>

[DIV][STRONG]<font color="#990000" size="2" face="Verdana">welcome 2 the actual season 2 of GHSP ...wherethe past life of characters does not matter hate it

i agree di ... N see smbdy who has destroyed sm1nce life want to live his life... Its ridiculous... N Maaneet playing a cupid! By god ! Doesnt once it striked their mind that this is the same DEVil... Well lets hope 4 the best!
Samata good night and take rest and sleep...
aashu - From what i have seen i think that men do change after marriage. Agree with hima that they run around their wives. 😳😳

I think the fault is of CVs that they show romantic scenes and scenes where maan is serious about work. They need to show all shades of his character.  

Hima - i swear CVs need lesson on how to direct romance scenes.😑

@reni - nice post ...devil is a gud 4 nothing guy ... who is a coward ... can do no gud to anyone

@sakhsi - it is so annoying ... when 15 year old can understand that waht devil did was wrong & can't be pardoned ...wht has gone into the heads of the cv's / PH / channel ... why r thy behaving tht way ...disgusting people ...hating them ... I wish devini track ends ... I seriously don't want maaneet 2 b cupid

The worst thing about the episode was devil asking maan that he wants to live his life...just felt like a rich spoilt brat...who is asking elder bro for new toy that he found...i hate the channel...doesn't hv any brains...maaneet supporting devil...gosh i hate it so much...