Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
nahi mona..geet ki koi episodelink hai na..
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Maya...how are you...

I want too go back Delhi soon...
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

the episode was good...had a neat flow ss and dd-gc were very good..but still i could not enjoy it..mainly because i am still stuck with the fact that maaneet are going to play cupid..to devil-nandini...in the name of entertainment... they have butchered msk and geet's character..how can geet be concerned over the fact whether devil will get nandini or not and tommorow msk will melt seeing his pyara bro's tears...

well this ghsp part-2 and we have to aceept the fact...
sorry guys didn't mean to bash just got very upset with the cvs...
sumona28 thumbnail
@Aash...

Aash todays episode ka link hai...I want to download the episode so avi ka link save kar ke rakha hai...
sumona28 thumbnail
@hi Samata...

yes dear this can't digest that Maaneet will playing cupid for Devini...
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
@hima di i dnt say devil's but they have pushed SS to comed... i m now oly seeing him in this comedy avatar... i have seen him in all other roles.. except this one and now tat also is done...
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
@mona too want the amtrisar track to end but i fear it will end with devil-nandini shaadi..
@hima yes at least maaneet were there in almost all the scenes...well like you said this is ghsp part -2
@aarthi nice analysis
@aash how are you dear..
@priti hi...
dewdropred thumbnail

priti ... sach main devil ko plz upar bhej do ...

babaji - plz devil ko utaa lo ... swarg main nahin tho narak main jagah de do devil ko ... ya phir TRISHANKU SWARG MAIN LATKA DO ...

@all - 2 those who don't know the meaning of trishanku swarg ... it is neither in heaven nor in hell ... they will b hanging in mid air ... coz thy are the most papi's / sinners in the world
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

@hima di i dnt say devil's but they have pushed SS to comed... i m now oly seeing him in this comedy avatar... i have seen him in all other roles.. except this one and now tat also is done...

arti par he is playing the role of devil naa ... he may b doing comedy ... but i am unable 2 laugh at the jokes or wht ever he is doing dear ...
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

arti ... i meant in yesterday episode we did not have maaneet ...  & it so looked that they were playing sidey ke role ...

U R worried that devil is left 2 play a comic character ... frankly speaking i still can't digest the fact about  wht he did to geet ... 

@all -

reg - devils marriage to NT it was love marraige ... he ... NT & meera were class mates but he selected NT coz he lovd her & this is another reason why I hate his character the way he changes his mind / heart ... so easily & when meera was there ... he clearly showed signs tht he liked her also ...

& how he carries his heart on his sleeve ready to give 2 any1 who comes on his way ...

if u really love some one u will never ever bad mouth about tht person's character in front of another man ...

devil has successfully failed till now ...wht ever step he takes ... none of then show tht he can be forgiven

i second you hima...you can never bad mouth about the person you love...to a stranger..and today devil proved again why we hate him so much...