CI wed thread no hope and be happy...

Posted: 12 years ago

Rules For New and Old Crazy Members!!! 

1)Introduce yourself to everyone (name and why)... as members would like to know about you.

2)Crazie Incredibles thread is a fun thread... and we are here to have fun! ' So it is important to keep the thread clean.

3)For CRAZIES... Maan & Geet are equal and Maaneet love is divine...therefore we love Maaneet to the core... No bashing of characters / actors is tolerated in crazy thread... i.e. No bad words should be used to describe any character/actor. If you are angry with any character or scene, just say U are angry!!! Or be angry with CVs.

4)WARNING to ALL!!!    - If any bashing is found in the thread,  3 warnings will be given & then after that they will be thrown out of the thread.

5)We call DEV - DEV(IL)... please mention as such when u quote in the thread.

6)We are not Fans of Devini, NT & DEV(IL)..Don't bash them.. just criticize them!!!! ' You can include them in the analysis.            

7)Quote each other limited to 3 quotes...  

• If any rule is offended by any crazies, beautiful and wonderful sazaas are given to them By SAZAA GIVERS
 ******ALL crazies who open a thread will have to post the rules*******

P.S: Topic Starter...will give the analysis in the next post below

episode was ok ...

felt that maaneet are the lead today ...

& sabse badi baath ... our fears have come true ...

maaneet will be playing cupid to devini love track  ... yakkk ...

how can they do it ... & how come that even for a split second the cv's have not shown devil's past ...

precap:-

devil faking to maan ... saying he wants to live his life &  loves nandi ... now guarantee maan will melt ...

welcome 2 the actual season 2 of GHSP ...where the past life of characters does not matter 🀒hate it πŸ˜‘😑😑😑

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
@hima di i dnt understand ur line of maaneet being lead today...

episode was okies...defo this new devil is not hte devil who did the sin but another bro of Maan... OMG he telling Geet tat he loves nandini Geet faking faint...and she is okies wiht tat she dnt even get angry really man this second season of GHSP...

Maan noticing the change in behaviour in his Geet and devil...

OMG they are really using SS as a comedy peice... any how like him and as usual  Maaneet rocked... 

precap: Dev breaking down to his bro...now defo Maaneet play the cupid for Devil's sake...coz Maan sure to melt to see his kid bro breaking dwn...

chalo atleast we see a open talk from Devil and Maan wic was the oly problem wic caused whole lot of probs in their past... 

Me still dbting whtr Devil's marriage to NT was love coz he dnt seem to care a bit abt her nw...okies as he is a divorcee he fell for nandini i think this is how the cv's are taking it... 
Edited by aarthirajendran - 12 years ago
I Want that Amritsar track will end soon...

Nandini ka kya falt . wo tau daman ko pasand kia...

sab ke sab dosh ye Devil ka hai khota ullu ka patha ...

Geet ko shock laga Devil Nandini ko pasand karti hai ye bath se nahi but Maan and Devil ke pehchan ke lle kar chinta hua...

Geet ko Devil ke dil ke tootne ka chinta hai...Babaji kya jamana aa gaya ...CVS you are disgusting ...now Maaneet will playing cupid for Devini...What the hell are CVS to want...

I think now we should except Devil kiyu ki Maaneet and CVS ko koi problem nahi hai tau humhe kya but we want Maaneet passionate  romance Hot hot SR not family drama...

Daman don't know act and thoda sharmila hai ...but achcha hai...but I don't like sashuma ...something fishy...

Kitchen mai Maan kaise Geet ko ishara kar raha tha ...I loved the scene and wo hara mirchi phika tha wo vhi achcha tha...

Tau at last Maan chor vhi ban gaya .Lachi ne Maan ko chor bana dia ...
Bechara Maan ko geet ne mule dia khane ke liy and Pammi dia carrot.poor Maan .jaldi se Delhi jao apna Geet ko le kar...

I think Maan shadi rokh lega .something will happen and Maan Biji ke nazar mai achcha ban jayega and then Maan's identity will reaveal . Then after Nandini will go to Delhi with Maaneet for study...

Precap...Devil cry and say Mein vhi jeena chati hu and say I love Nandini...

Episode was ok ...I want Maaneet scene ...
Edited by sumona_mona28 - 12 years ago
r

mona darling...aisa mat bol yaar...always have hope and faith and dream bcuz dreams also come true akhir sapne bhi sach hote haiπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰...and it is beter to be happy and content with wat v get bcuz sometimes in life if v go behind those things which v did not get then v r losing out on enjoying the blissful beautiful and colourful moments which v have got and which v r blessed with in our lives😊

mona always be happy dear v love uπŸ€—
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago

the episode was good...had a neat flow ss and dd-gc were very good..but still i could not enjoy it..mainly because i am still stuck with the fact that maaneet are going to play cupid..to devil-nandini...in the name of entertainment... they have butchered msk and geet's character..how can geet be concerned over the fact whether devil will get nandini or not and tommorow msk will melt seeing his pyara bro's tears...

well this ghsp part-2 and we have to aceept the fact...
sorry guys didn't mean to bash just got very upset with the cvs...
Edited by rajeev the best - 12 years ago
Originally posted by dewdropred

i hope tomorrow's episode is a bit better ...

me also hope for this !
Res for better times in geet...but least i will get is devini... 😑
reserved!!!

@-sofiya-  are u new here dear
New FB pictures...

πŸ˜†πŸ€£ DEV crying πŸ˜†