Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

No Taz no segments today...me too eagerly waiting for another TT interview...hope we get one soon..
Ok see u in the evening..😊

just remember this i donno know if its only me did you notice he was just abt to kiss on her cheek and geet moved away in last few secs😡...anyway say hello to sanjh when get  to talk to her...
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tazeen_29

just remember this i donno know if its only me did you notice he was just abt to kiss on her cheek and geet moved away in last few secs😡...anyway say hello to sanjh when get  to talk to her...

Taz I too notice whatever u notice dear...exactly ...I noticed this.😉...but Geet is not allowing him to kiss yaar...its really disgusting ...what's there in showing a peck can't understand..😕
I always tell about U, Pinku, Muni & whoever recalls Sanjh..I'll definitely give ur wishes to her.😊
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: KamalikaG

Ab Miya Biwi to Raazi hai kissie ke liye par yeh CVs Kazi banta fir raha hai.😆

Cv's dho dalte hai chalo sab milke.😆
patakha-guddi thumbnail
i loved the maneet part only
thnx fr the pics
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: ASMI95

i loved the maneet part only

thnx fr the pics

Welcome dear..
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  Truly magical moments yaar ...and do you know bobby it was my mother-in -law who persuade me to watch this show and i was at that time so much annoyed by same ekta ihstyle shows but honestly one scene made me glued to this show that was the out house one... where maan accused geet for traping him for his money..that scene was unbelievable...both's expressions were just out of this world i could'nt believe it that i was watching a serial...it gave me goosebumps for the first time...those scene were so fantastically picturised that we can't forget ...their flawless expressions made us crazy abt them..since then we can't imagine a day without watching them...hope we will get to see those passionate scene soon after returning to delhi with some more twist and turns... gc and dd are the excellence... 😆Edited by tazeen_29 - 12 years ago
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: tazeen_29

Truly magical moments yaar ...and do you know bobby it was my mother-in -law who persuade me to watch this show and i was at that time so much annoyed by same ekta ihstyle shows but honestly one scene made me glued to this show that was the out house one... where maan accused geet for traping him for his money..that scene was unbelievable...both's expressions were just out of this world i could'nt believe it that i was watching a serial...it gave me goosebumps for the first time...those scene were so fantastically picturised that we can't forget ...their flawless expressions made us crazy abt them..since then we can't imagine a day without watching them...hope we will get to see those passionate scene soon after returning to delhi with some more twist and turns... gc and dd are the excellence... 😆

Really Taz what scenes they delivered ..we all went awe-struck with their performance, expressions & remained glued to the tv screens..loved those sequences starting from Geet in Maan's office ,adored the sequences when Geet came to stay in Maan's outhouse & the rest were all magic..we all floated in Maaneet's dreamland till their dream wedding...We would love to get those passionate scenes back coz Maaneet r the best when it comes to enact all those mesmerizing moments..