Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: tazeen_29

thanks bobby its ok dear u don't have to be sorry yaar...u've always tried yr best to reply each and every post of every one...and many many congratulations to you on completion 10000 post i know 9997 post only on sr and kiss...πŸ˜‰  ...bobby today i donno it felt like gc wanted a kiss not maan...but don't you think  they are stretching this track tooo much...why they are giving such a hype to dev nandini track...atleast to me its not cliking lets see ahead...but i really want boss MSK back and yes change in geet's wardrobe...she really needs it badly...when they gets back to dehli she shuold be dress like MRS MSK ...was dd not there in pre award ceremony ...gc was in a hurry too...i hope maaneet will perform...just want to see them again n again never get enough of them...πŸ˜†

Thanxx a lot Taz for ur wishes..hope I don't have to type another 10000 posts for a Maaneet kiss..πŸ˜†
Me too felt dear that its GC & not Maan..we've started to think so similar yaar..😳
See I've just replied in ur words in Naz's post today..I'm posting it here..exactly the same u've told.As we always demand Maaneet kiss & SR from the cv's  but land up in tai tai fhis everytime..
here's my new list of demands..
plzzz give us our hot MSK back..
plzzz arrange a new wardrobe for Geet immediately..
plzzz tell us cv's whether Dev is the 2nd hero or villain the it'll be better for us to understand..
plzzz cv's shift the set to Delhi with some better plot..
plzzz cv's add some spice in Maaneet's romance & don't make it stereotyped...

we love the leads to the core for they r best in the industry so don't exploit them in the wrong way but choose the best way out from them with some dreamy sequences which will keep our mouths wide open or shut our mouths forever.
hope Maaneet perform & sweep all the awards too..πŸ˜‰
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Loving this pic sooo much..
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Thanxx a lot Taz for ur wishes..hope I don't have to type another 10000 posts for a Maaneet kiss..πŸ˜†
Me too felt dear that its GC & not Maan..we've started to think so similar yaar..😳
See I've just replied in ur words in Naz's post today..I'm posting it here..exactly the same u've told.As we always demand Maaneet kiss & SR from the cv's  but land up in tai tai fhis everytime..
here's my new list of demands..
plzzz give us our hot MSK back..
plzzz arrange a new wardrobe for Geet immediately..
plzzz tell us cv's whether Dev is the 2nd hero or villain the it'll be better for us to understand..
plzzz cv's shift the set to Delhi with some better plot..
plzzz cv's add some spice in Maaneet's romance & don't make it stereotyped...

we love the leads to the core for they r best in the industry so don't exploit them in the wrong way but choose the best way out from them with some dreamy sequences which will keep our mouths wide open or shut our mouths forever.
hope Maaneet perform & sweep all the awards too..πŸ˜‰

OMG! bobby you've written every single thought of mine which i wanted to write badly to GHSP cv's...oh gosssh cant believe it ...ithink bobby many of us must be thinking the same but could'nt convey their thought by some reasons ...i deeply wish they will start some new track with interesting story line around maaneet ...surely they are the best jori in telly world...loved those underlined ...πŸ˜†sweeet dream ...see u tomorrow...lol
bobby13rocks thumbnail
😊😳😳
Originally posted by: tazeen_29

OMG! bobby you've written every single thought of mine which i wanted to write badly to GHSP cv's...oh gosssh cant believe it ...ithink bobby many of us must be thinking the same but could'nt convey their thought by some reasons ...i deeply wish they will start some new track with interesting story line around maaneet ...surely they are the best jori in telly world...loved those underlined ...πŸ˜†sweeet dream ...see u tomorrow...lol

See like minds think alike ...hope our dreamz come true..& we get to see some interesting track with lovely Maaneet scenes..😳
thanx dear..bye ..see u.😊
maaneetfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
YES SEEING MAANEET TOGETHER AND DOING TONS OF MASTI/other stuff😳😳😳😳  is always a visual treatπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
anky_1205 thumbnail

Don't know when this is going to happen
LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This scene was just ADORABLE :) In every way!
KamalikaG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ab Miya Biwi to Raazi hai kissie ke liye par yeh CVs Kazi banta fir raha hai.πŸ˜†
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Super Pic... LOVELY...M-G...
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hyeee main  mar javan only this scene is awesomeee in 17th may epiπŸ‘