Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
😳

Originally posted by: tazeen_29

HEY guys i was amazed today with this pleasing gesture of maan ...he was hinting so much for a lip lock in last few secsπŸ˜‰...so can we say ab kiss dur nahi hai meray dostπŸ˜†...hope ab geet waat na laga de...... it was lovely to see how he picked her up and said ittey aa khuri...lol

Hey Taz ,1st lemme tell u sorry coz I forgot to ans ur pm dear..got so busy in replying the posts..I know that's not an excuse...sorry dear..u asked me about the gold awards ..u can check this dear..Gurmeet in the pre-Gold awards ceremony (pics) 
Now for the Maaneet scene it was amazing ..awww chooo cweeetly he wanted a kiss .loved that.😳..thought for a sec that liplock would happen ..but then got up from my dreams..😍
Taz, I've completed my 10000posts in Maaneet's love but still not a kiss.πŸ˜†
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank u 4 the lovely pics
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

oh they are going to kill me with their cuteness...maan asking for a kiss...too cute...llove the carrying from behind...and the dip...they were so close in that pic...nose to nose😍

bobby13rocks thumbnail
[QUOTE=undisclosed]

oh they are going to kill me with their cuteness...maan asking for a kiss...too cute...llove the carrying from behind...and the dip...they were so close in that pic...nose to nose😍

[/QUOTE
That's why they r keeping away from a liplock coz we all will be dead.🀒...He was sooo cute today as if playing with a doll whose name is Geet..😳sooo close yet not a kiss..can't understand how they resist their instincts..πŸ˜‰
bobby13rocks thumbnail
[QUOTE=gshow2011]Lovely pictures
[/QUOTE
Thanxxx dear..
Looove the pics. 😳

Thanks Bobby!
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
TFS BOBBY... loved them...

Maaneet are the BEST!!
bobby13rocks thumbnail
[QUOTE=rahmona_pakswe] Looove the pics. 😳

Thanks Bobby!
[/QUOTE
Welcome dear..😊
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaara25

TFS BOBBY... loved them...

Maaneet are the BEST!!

Welcome dear..
Undoubtedly they r the best..
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

😳

Hey Taz ,1st lemme tell u sorry coz I forgot to ans ur pm dear..got so busy in replying the posts..I know that's not an excuse...sorry dear..u asked me about the gold awards ..u can check this dear..Gurmeet in the pre-Gold awards ceremony (pics) 
Now for the Maaneet scene it was amazing ..awww chooo cweeetly he wanted a kiss .loved that.😳..thought for a sec that liplock would happen ..but then got up from my dreams..😍
Taz, I've completed my 10000posts in Maaneet's love but still not a kiss.πŸ˜†

thanks bobby its ok dear u don't have to be sorry yaar...u've always tried yr best to reply each and every post of every one...and many many congratulations to you on completion 10000 post i know 9997 post only on sr and kiss...πŸ˜‰  ...bobby today i donno it felt like gc wanted a kiss not maan...but don't you think  they are stretching this track tooo much...why they are giving such a hype to dev nandini track...atleast to me its not cliking lets see ahead...but i really want boss MSK back and yes change in geet's wardrobe...she really needs it badly...when they gets back to dehli she shuold be dress like MRS MSK ...was dd not there in pre award ceremony ...gc was in a hurry too...i hope maaneet will perform...just want to see them again n again never get enough of them...πŸ˜†