May 17th 2011 Written Update

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thank you for the fast update. you are awesome !👏. Please accept my thanks that you put your valuable time for us to read updates. Thank you from bottom of my heart.😊
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the quick update, Cutiepie. I am feeling so sad for Ranchod.
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fab update Rani :)

So now we see Karan & Abha meeting, finally...but what Ranchhod & his feelings??

sharala thumbnail
thank you sooo much...
so...is it really karan she turns around to???
alamelu1970 thumbnail
Thank you for the quick update
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thank you dear..my poor Ranchod 😭😭
Trinibeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am really hoping that there are no obstacles in their way this time..and Ranchod I am so sorry for him, but Abha and Karan's heart on beat for each other...
I love Ranchod and the role he plays in taking care of Abha. he did what any brother would have done, yes he fell in love with her because he thought that karan died but Abha has always felt karan close to her...
Ranchod I love your character...you played it so well...any girl would love to have a brother in law to take care of them the way you took care of Abha...so remain the outstanding brother in law...
Let this soap atleast be different from all the rest...and please let everyone find out what Shelly really is all about...I would love for Vimal to shut her up once and for all...
Thank so much for the update...

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i feel aweful for Ranchod. And if the rumors of his death are true..i fell even WORSE! His characcter doesnt deservethat.. CV's could have at least showed maybe him and arundhati hooking up or something and then incase the double role thing is hard to continue with..then slowly show Ranchods exit with arundhati but KILL him off ? Idkk.

Bittersweet i guess..

Karan and abha together but ranchod and abha seperated.. sad =(

tfs!
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awww the finally reunited😳 btw luvvv the precap😛 but I really feel sorry for poor Ranchod😭