Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you my dearest sister for your superb update and side comments. πŸ€—

Originally posted by: shubba

Thanks da Tanu for the wondeful update...(thought of writing my name...doesnt matter right...rofl...are u triple happy now)...tanu seeing ur Awww...ok ok...ur heading and side comments super...

Wow wow wow...welcome to the sisters group Shubba Akka, recently you too are added if i am correct, who is in the list for tomorrow?! How happy i am .πŸ€—

It was a very good episode. A's dad is a very genuine person like GP, two very nice characters in the serial. Shyamala was very good today. She never insults her hubby infront of her parents and inlaws and she even does not let them know about his true face. Is she trying to change him before they get to know about their SIL/son?! Whatever, i love her nowadays and she is really cute and her dance was funny to watch. πŸ˜†

Sudha does not only loves to give others nicknames, but to herself as well. But whatever she told was good. How could this Lavanya expect Puvi to ask her about her problems if all that she was doing was ignoring him and her SIL along with ther mommy darling, proving again that she is pure selfish. Go go loose ladies and just bow your heads infront of that gentleman GP and ask forgiveness, that would do everything. I hope this selfish queen does not brainwash Nitheesh and chases out her inlaws. πŸ˜‘

T&T scene was very cute and sweet to watch. They had a good chemistry in that short but sweet scene. 😳 The dutiful wife Thulasi loves to do things for her hubby. I hope TA does his job there and not do any social services to others. But sad, that they are going to argue with each other because of the money matter. 

Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago
sahi. thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the wonderful update.

Shamala aapu vacha Anand promotionukku. Anand father in law is a rowdy and he cannot able to find out that Anand is a selfish. Few episode back Anand father in law said that he will send Anand and Shamala to Vishwa house but they have forget about the idea. If they avoid the idea it is good for thendral.

Nobody want to destroy Lavanya life but if Lavanya take GW advice defintely she is going to come back to her mother house. Sudha is only try to insult Lavanya but GW is giving some bad idea to Lavanya and going to destroy her daughter life.

Finally Tamil is going back to the work and now he found some way to mange his problem. Before Thulasi doesn't know to cook but now she learn to cook.Tamil and Thulasi scene in the last few minutes was good to watch.
Thendral_USA thumbnail

Thanks for a nice update with a good title and funny side comments.

Today's episode continues to be as good as yesterday's and sustains viewer's interest. Well, after a long time, I liked Anand/Shyamala's track. It was funny, cute and reallly goood!!! Anand's dreams crashed in a moment, done rightly by S! Shyamala is not only good looking, but also very smart, and diplomatic! She is very kind and helpful to everyone except A, which I feel he totally deserves for all his bad intentions!  Now, T/TA are in VR's good books and I'm sure he will help them in their times of need. True that apart from GP, another nice character/FIL in this team is A's dad. He is funny, honest and doesn't hesitate to speak the truth, be it his own son!

There is again a stark contrast bet'n Lav and S characters. S is pampered, has never worked in her home and is also from a very rich family, but respects values, culture and greatly respects her in-laws. She is from a mafia/goonda family, but she does seem too good to be true! I just hope the dir maintains the goodness in her character. Although her SIL's did not like her working in her in-laws' family, she retorted back to them saying that it is her responsibility and took initiatives on her own to win their hearts.

Lav back to her old dress in her mom's house and also in deep thoughts that Nit will come to take her back? (If Nit did that, he shud be thrown out along with L by GP and his wife!) Sudha / Puvi conversation was really good. Lav wanted Puvi to ask her about her visit. But would she be able to listen to or take the words that S said to Puvi. Also, I wished GW listened to S/P convo, as she feels whatever her darling daughter did is correct. As Sudha rightly said, GW can't tolerate her son/DIL going to a movie w/o her knowledge, but her daughter living off her in-laws's money can do anything w/o their knowledge. GW always has 2 sets of laws! Although, Sudha not interfering in Lav's issue is ok, but she is the only one who can drive some sense into Lav with her caustic, albeit true words. Lav has to realise that what she did was not correct.
Although for all the selfish reasons and bad intentions, GW did the good thing advising Lav to go back to her in-laws house. Afterall, if her daughter doesn't go back, how can she join her in that mansion?  Lav is in for more when the 4 lak  thing comes up at her in-laws' house!! I'm eagerly expecting for that episode when the dir is gonna bring up this issue to the notice of our appavi hero! Also, doesn't Nit have to pay back that to his friend? I'm just expecting that his friend (the way it happened at the star party, when Periappa was asked to go inside the party room by N's friend!) shows up at their home asking Periappa for the money!!! Hope Nit doesn't lie again that he gave the money to TA to help him!! I don't think Nit would be able to pay back that amt w/o his father's knowledge. When N's parents come to know  abt how N lied because of GW and Lav, Lav will def be thrown out to streets!! Tomorrow, both mom and daughter are in for some good aapus from Nit's mom!

Last, but not the least, the T/TA scene was good today after a long gap. Hope TA continues in his current job.
Edited by Thendral_USA - 12 years ago
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superb update Tanu.

How dare this Lav expects Puvi to care about her?. Didn't this same girl stayed like a statue when her mother said that Puvi should be not there when her In-Laws pick her up. Did she bothered when she and GW hid money with out giving to TA so he can suffer more. When she is in trouble which was cause by her stupidity, she expects everyone to show attention. This selfish girl is living under specially made Disney Land.
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Tanu for the nice update,

Shyamala's dance was funnyπŸ˜† and very good job ShyamalaπŸ˜†..!! Her character is been portrayed very well..!! She is been very nice even if she is a daughter to VenkatarajuπŸ‘.. !! She was even nice to Anand before marriage as she didn't know the true side of Anand..!! But even after marriage she is very nice to everyone and outside she doesn't even make her hubby fall..!!!(Yest with Thulasi too..!! )

Lav and GW conversation was 😑...!! What if GW gets all those what she said..from her DIL's.πŸ˜‰.!! But we all know Thulasi is not at all like that..!! I too think GW is getting bayam of her future as she has no place to go other than Lav..!! Nice that she didn't tell all these to TA..!! πŸ˜ƒ

T&T scene were cute as usual.😳.But was very short.. I hope it continues tomorrow..!! Thulasi was so sweet when she said about going to temple for TA.πŸ‘.!! It was nice to see them when they were keeping vibuthi😳😳..!! It would be very nice if they had shown going to temple together, as we all are expecting for that scene from a long time..!! πŸ˜› Hoping for it in the future..!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜•

I think last time when TA was in problem with that bank document, she went to the temple and did some vrathamπŸ‘..!! which solved his problems and ended up in their marriage.😳.!! Like the same I hope to see somehow all his money matter and Charu's matter should be solved soon..!! And then the story should move with TPS Bhuvana MM, A&S and T&T.πŸ˜•!! That would be really interesting..!! πŸ‘
Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Tanu πŸ˜ƒ I think this is the first time u got a sweet T&T scene, right?? πŸ˜†

I felt bad for Anandh today, just a little bit for getting aapu from wife πŸ˜† but very glad at what Shyamala said... that Anandh should be a neethi nermai guy who follows good principles and earn his way to the top! Poor gal, she has a tough job trying to make an honest man out of Anandh

Well, like I mentioned before I'm enjoying TA's first day to work almost, if not more than T&T's wedding day 🀣 Clearly Thuls felt the same way... that's why instead of being happy for TA flying back for her, she is more happy that he is heading back to work! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Gunz.

It is the first time she admires his smartness, loosu ponnu...she should do it often πŸ˜›.

Aama Gunz, Thuls should compliment TA's smartness so much because he does so many smart things all the time, right? πŸ˜› This is good becoz u can see that TA is thinking that if he goes to work regularly, he will get daily special treatment from Thulasi 😳

@ Shubba akka... out of no where a.. hmm, shall I try an experiment? AaaCharooo ... sorry I sneezed! πŸ˜‰
Gayashri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good to see Lav in her older dress πŸ‘...let that continue for a while before she starts wearing party wear and makeup in her in-laws place...

even when the 4 L issue comes up with Nit's friend, Nit will tell GP he took it for TA and lie that he has given that to TA...unless there is a scene for GP to cross verify with TA, he might think bad of TA...😭

by the way things go bad for Lav and Nit, i guess, they will only get caught along with GW on cheating the 4 L...that shld be wonderful...
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Nicole for the update.

Mini, It will be good if Nitish's dad sends Nitish and Laav for Thani kudithanam but with a condition that Nitish has to financially take care of himself. Especially if Nitish lets himself brainwashed by his MIL and his wife. That way also Sokusu Rani will learn her lessons. She won't get AC, mineral water etc. What is important is GP must be in control of all the finances. It is irritating to see GW talking about finances to Lav. Hopefully GW does not instigate Lav to go to the court with false cases just for the sake of the finances.

Sudha alluding to how GW behaved when Puvi took her to a film is totally acceptable as she talks out of frustration. GW has behaved badly to Sudha many times overtly and Puvi was just an onlooker not defending his wife. Interestingly Sudha's dad had persuaded her many times to accept what went on which meant Sudha did nothing to disrupt the marriage. But the same way, GW could not behave with TA. TA would surely defend his wife and himself if he had taken her to a film without GW's knowledge. What GW had to do was a crooked plan, and do everything without TA knowing her plans. And she is helped by her psycho romantic partner and her selfish daughter. Laav deserves much more humiliation for all these happenings. Why is she not saying anything to GW for what she does to her SILs? A day  will come when Nitish will hate her and  everyone will hate her except the GW.

Sue Nair thumbnail
I am so glad that Tamil is employed now. Hope there is sunshine now in this awesome couple's life. GW might keep on digging for more money now that Tamil is working. Yes, I agree Jan...for once its nice to know that Psycho was no where to be seen - I have yet to see this episode..!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

If Nitish is able to use his brains then he should be able to change Lav oda character into a better wife and DIL. He should then also be able to change Lav from listening to her mum by spoiling her married life. Nitish is too weak...when is he going to be employed instead of living on his parent's wealth??😍

I sometimes wonder why Shyamala has not done her duties as Anand's wife. What is that making her to "torture" Anand without her family's knowledge? It was she who had started pursuing Anand right from the beginning with something under her sleeve - what could it be? She seems to have a soft spot for Thulsi. I do not see why she should get angry with Anand for having a liking for Thuls. Its very normal for ppl to like someone before getting settled down with a different person...I think it was just an excuse she has given Anand - there is more to it.πŸ€ͺ

Its nice to know that she has got nothing against Thuls. T & T needs more frens then enemies - oru Charu is enough to make their lives and ours miserable..!!😑

Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: maha2us

Thanks Nicole for the update.

Mini, It will be good if Nitish's dad sends Nitish and Laav for Thani kudithanam but with a condition that Nitish has to financially take care of himself. Especially if Nitish lets himself brainwashed by his MIL and his wife. That way also Sokusu Rani will learn her lessons. She won't get AC, mineral water etc. What is important is GP must be in control of all the finances. It is irritating to see GW talking about finances to Lav. Hopefully GW does not instigate Lav to go to the court with false cases just for the sake of the finances.

Sudha alluding to how GW behaved when Puvi took her to a film is totally acceptable as she talks out of frustration. GW has behaved badly to Sudha many times overtly and Puvi was just an onlooker not defending his wife. Interestingly Sudha's dad had persuaded her many times to accept what went on which meant Sudha did nothing to disrupt the marriage. But the same way, GW could not behave with TA. TA would surely defend his wife and himself if he had taken her to a film without GW's knowledge. What GW had to do was a crooked plan, and do everything without TA knowing her plans. And she is helped by her psycho romantic partner and her selfish daughter. Laav deserves much more humiliation for all these happenings. Why is she not saying anything to GW for what she does to her SILs? A day  will come when Nitish will hate her and  everyone will hate her except the GW.

Lav should live in a hut instead of that big mansion - living off her inlaws wealth she is throwing her weight around thinkling that Nitish will eventually inherit her inlawas wealth as he is their only child. 😑

Let that useless Nitish be a driver and bring home a limited amount of income for her to run the house. Periappa and wife should first change their son's attitude before hoping Lav would change into a new leaf - anticipating that one fine day Lav would tell her mum not to interfer in her life. She should point out to her mum that firstly she (GW) should learn to be a good MIL to Thulsi and Sudha to make life peaceful for everyone. Idu naduku ma???😲