India-Forums

Navya
Navya

my god!!..ithnaa gussa...! (Page 3)

.infinite. IF-Rockerz
.infinite.
.infinite.

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged

@starangel, that's true he looks so cute even when he's angry...

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
True he looks cute in  his Ghussa...Embarrassed
But I also found him more hurt, upset and angry...
If you see last part, he was not that ready to say sorry to her after hearing from Navya that she did not like the way he did before Appy came... Navya said, I am not like that... He was hurt after hearing that, indirectly mean to him, he is like that.. what Navya is thinking about his behaviour, he also felt awkward but his awkwardness was showing more anger or  hurt like child or man ego...LOL But he was looking damn cute...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

LOVE_DOSTI Goldie
LOVE_DOSTI
LOVE_DOSTI

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
"Aisa heee hun mein."   OMG... Day Dreaming

keep saying this Anant... Droooling...Silly

Pehla Pehla Gusa Hai Yeh... Embarrassed

Edited by LOVE_DOSTI - 17 May 2011 at 7:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pkaur92smiley20deeps07

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

seriously deeps...the force with which he said " main aisa hi hoon,OK"...man, i was taken aback...
but ummm, what really scared me was the dialogue that followed..." tum to samajdhaar ho na...to mere peeche kyon aa rahe ho?"... i just felt the dialogue had more than one meaning...i dunno how to frame my thoughts into words...but i hope u get it...

hey madhu...i always read ur posts n love ur analysis... me too trying to pen down something similar to what u r trying to say ...n me too am not able to put my thots in words precisely...

navya is perfectly justified in what she said given the conservative background she comes from n the ultra-reserved nature of hers...it was too early ...

but for him, her statement cud be both hurt n anger, i say hurt bcoz she just didnt get that he did it out of impulse not with any other intention n anger that his action made her say ' im not those types'...it really hurts!! n he sure must be pissed off that he had to hear this from her n what she must have thot of him...there's so much in those lines n the onces to come today fm ananth...how poor navya wud manage to pacify him is what will be worth watching, more precisely the extent of stuttering n stammering n blabbering navya will have o go thru to make him understand what exactly she meant...

deeps07

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

LOL...in the precap the way he looked angry at her...really..if i was in navya's place i would have retreated back a bit...LOL...he looked like he could burn u with that look...Wink...LOL...but i liked it anyways...actually..its quite ok to be a bit put down after what she said(but i dont blame her for saying it either...she was right...she should be open with anant.Embarrassed.) ...i mean he looked like he never registered to himself the fact that he kissed her...D'ohLOL...and all of a sudden navya pointing out she was not that kind of girl...i mean he must be feeling awkwardSilly...he must be wondering what navya would now be thinking about him after thisErmm...that he is that kind of guy..ShockedROFL...thats y he is pissed,i thinkGeek...well...some interesting scenes are ahead.Cool..lets see how navya manaofyies anant...Wink

i so agree wid u, especially d boldROFLROFL

deeps07

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supria

Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

seriously deeps...the force with which he said " main aisa hi hoon,OK"...man, i was taken aback...
but ummm, what really scared me was the dialogue that followed..." tum to samajdhaar ho na...to mere peeche kyon aa rahe ho?"... i just felt the dialogue had more than one meaning...i dunno how to frame my thoughts into words...but i hope u get it...

hey madhu...i always read ur posts n love ur analysis... me too trying to pen down something similar to what u r trying to say ...n me too am not able to put my thots in words precisely...

navya is perfectly justified in what she said given the conservative background she comes from n the ultra-reserved nature of hers...it was too early ...

but for him, her statement cud be both hurt n anger, i say hurt bcoz she just didnt get that he did it out of impulse not with any other intention n anger that his action made her say ' im not those types'...it really hurts!! n he sure must be pissed off that he had to hear this from her n what she must have thot of him...there's so much in those lines n the onces to come today fm ananth...how poor navya wud manage to pacify him is what will be worth watching, more precisely the extent of stuttering n stammering n blabbering navya will have o go thru to make him understand what exactly she meant...

ohhh goddd!!!...that would take a complete episode...D'oh...ROFL
kavianand Groupbie
kavianand
kavianand

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Anants expressions are really good at times!! especially the angry ones and he is real!Uknow wht i mean...he is this typical guy and guys do get angry for such things...his acting comes across  natural!!
But i have to admit that Navyas expressions are not so good ..she has the  same expression all the time..she cannot match with Anants versatility..I hope she improves and not give the same expressions all the time...
Even During the huugg...Embarrassedshe didnt look as if her heart goes pounding rather she looked as if she is about to cry...Confusedi sincerely wish she shows the right expression for the right emotion!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index