Navya
Navya

my god!!..ithnaa gussa...! (Page 2)

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Anant was shown to have short temper since the very begining..I get why he is pissed off though..He thinks Navya thought his intentions were bad..Where as Navya just meant she is not comfortable with the intimacy yet..
I liked how Anant said "Tum mujhe miss kar rahi thi, tumhe bhi 15 minutes 15 ghante jaise lag rahe the" in a simple and playful manner rather than the bhari bhalkam way shown in the promo..Relationships at this age are supposed to be like this only..Plenty of teasing, and fliritng..Not the dead serious way that was shown in the promo..
And I adore Anant's angry expressions.he looks wayy too cute LOL

yes...thats exactly what i think...about anant's feelings...Tongue...you r right..the way they showed that scene in the promoD'oh...it looked like an 80's romantic sceneWacko...but in the show they portrayed the real 20th century trend..Cool...and yeah...he was shown to be short tempered...so this was bound to happen..WinkROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharanu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Anant got upset yaar case he mistake her..she didn't mean it but he mistake it...now Navya needs to clear his mind ha ha ha...
Navya dear you just practice this if not after marriage you can't practice na..ha ha ha

madhu_sridhardeeps07

Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

LOL...in the precap the way he looked angry at her...really..if i was in navya's place  i would have retreated back a bit...LOL...he looked like he could burn u with that look...Wink...LOL...but i liked it anyways...actually..its quite ok to be a bit put down after what she said(but i dont blame her for saying it either...she was right...she should be open with anant.Embarrassed.) ...i mean he looked like he never registered to himself the fact that he kissed her...D'ohLOL...and all of a sudden navya pointing out she was not that kind of girl...i mean he must be feeling awkwardSilly...he must be wondering what navya would now be thinking about him after thisErmm...that he is that kind of guy..ShockedROFL...thats y he is pissed,i thinkGeek...well...some interesting scenes are ahead.Cool..lets see how navya manaofyies anant...Wink

you're too right, i agree with you...that look defo could burn someone LOL haha but i'm glad she voiced her feelings rather than just letting him think she was ok with it when she wasnt...oh gosh so much more rootna-manana to happen now - i can tell from the promo that he's gna get her to really admit her feelings by saying if she's the sensible one out of the two of them then why is she going after him LOL

madhu_sridhardeeps07

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
seriously deeps...the force with which he said " main aisa hi hoon,OK"...man, i was taken aback...
but ummm, what really scared me was the dialogue that followed..." tum to samajdhaar ho na...to mere peeche kyon aa rahe ho?"... i just felt the dialogue had more than one meaning...i dunno how to frame my thoughts into words...but i hope u get it...

supriadeeps07

Anant_lover Goldie
Anant_lover
Anant_lover

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Lol he looked totally awesome in the gussa AngrylookHug but still Navya was rite...i mean hug tak to theek tha but the kiss was crossing the limit.Shocked

smiley20deeps07

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Looks interesting.. I have not watched the episode but from all your your comments looks like Anant has became more possissive to Navya..Embarrassed  so finally kiss happened in reality right??? and Now Navya is not happy with his behaviour...
Anant has started showing hakk on Navya after he has comes to know Navya likes him.. He does not want stay away from her... its cute Embarrassed but looking wise their family background , quiet orthodox (both of theirs), he shud little bit control his feelings too...I know Anant has become more bekaboo and can not control his feelings... But it will break his heart when  he will come to know that his marriege / sagai had fixed according to article... Unhappy
I may  not judge the situation correctly  since I have not watched the episode and there is no written updates too...Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
ya..i wonder how gals manage such short tempered bf?...anyone who has here?...i wud love to know how to patofy a gussa bf?LOL

deeps07

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
hmm interesting,,,,i think he wants navya to chase him round this time  Wink

deeps07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index