Navya

my god!!..ithnaa gussa...! - Page 2

Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: deeps07

πŸ˜†...in the precap the way he looked angry at her...really..if i was in navya's place  i would have retreated back a bit...πŸ˜†...he looked like he could burn u with that look...πŸ˜‰...πŸ˜†...but i liked it anyways...actually..its quite ok to be a bit put down after what she said(but i dont blame her for saying it either...she was right...she should be open with anant.😳.) ...i mean he looked like he never registered to himself the fact that he kissed her...πŸ˜†...and all of a sudden navya pointing out she was not that kind of girl...i mean he must be feeling awkwardπŸ€ͺ...he must be wondering what navya would now be thinking about him after thisπŸ€”...that he is that kind of guy..😲🀣...thats y he is pissed,i thinkπŸ€“...well...some interesting scenes are ahead.😎..lets see how navya manaofyies anant...πŸ˜‰

you're too right, i agree with you...that look defo could burn someone πŸ˜† haha but i'm glad she voiced her feelings rather than just letting him think she was ok with it when she wasnt...oh gosh so much more rootna-manana to happen now - i can tell from the promo that he's gna get her to really admit her feelings by saying if she's the sensible one out of the two of them then why is she going after him πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
seriously deeps...the force with which he said " main aisa hi hoon,OK"...man, i was taken aback...
but ummm, what really scared me was the dialogue that followed..." tum to samajdhaar ho na...to mere peeche kyon aa rahe ho?"... i just felt the dialogue had more than one meaning...i dunno how to frame my thoughts into words...but i hope u get it...
Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lol he looked totally awesome in the gussa 😑lookπŸ€— but still Navya was rite...i mean hug tak to theek tha but the kiss was crossing the limit.😲

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Looks interesting.. I have not watched the episode but from all your your comments looks like Anant has became more possissive to Navya..😳  so finally kiss happened in reality right??? and Now Navya is not happy with his behaviour...
Anant has started showing hakk on Navya after he has comes to know Navya likes him.. He does not want stay away from her... its cute 😳 but looking wise their family background , quiet orthodox (both of theirs), he shud little bit control his feelings too...I know Anant has become more bekaboo and can not control his feelings... But it will break his heart when  he will come to know that his marriege / sagai had fixed according to article... πŸ˜”
I may  not judge the situation correctly  since I have not watched the episode and there is no written updates too...πŸ˜”
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya..i wonder how gals manage such short tempered bf?...anyone who has here?...i wud love to know how to patofy a gussa bf?πŸ˜†
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hmm interesting,,,,i think he wants navya to chase him round this time  πŸ˜‰
.infinite. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

@starangel, that's true he looks so cute even when he's angry...

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
True he looks cute in  his Ghussa...😳
But I also found him more hurt, upset and angry...
If you see last part, he was not that ready to say sorry to her after hearing from Navya that she did not like the way he did before Appy came... Navya said, I am not like that... He was hurt after hearing that, indirectly mean to him, he is like that.. what Navya is thinking about his behaviour, he also felt awkward but his awkwardness was showing more anger or  hurt like child or man ego...πŸ˜† But he was looking damn cute...😳
LOVE_DOSTI thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"Aisa heee hun mein."   OMG... πŸ˜

keep saying this Anant... Droooling...πŸ€ͺ

Pehla Pehla Gusa Hai Yeh... 😳
Edited by LOVE_DOSTI - 12 years ago
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: madhu_sridhar

seriously deeps...the force with which he said " main aisa hi hoon,OK"...man, i was taken aback...

but ummm, what really scared me was the dialogue that followed..." tum to samajdhaar ho na...to mere peeche kyon aa rahe ho?"... i just felt the dialogue had more than one meaning...i dunno how to frame my thoughts into words...but i hope u get it...

hey madhu...i always read ur posts n love ur analysis... me too trying to pen down something similar to what u r trying to say ...n me too am not able to put my thots in words precisely...

navya is perfectly justified in what she said given the conservative background she comes from n the ultra-reserved nature of hers...it was too early ...

but for him, her statement cud be both hurt n anger, i say hurt bcoz she just didnt get that he did it out of impulse not with any other intention n anger that his action made her say ' im not those types'...it really hurts!! n he sure must be pissed off that he had to hear this from her n what she must have thot of him...there's so much in those lines n the onces to come today fm ananth...how poor navya wud manage to pacify him is what will be worth watching, more precisely the extent of stuttering n stammering n blabbering navya will have o go thru to make him understand what exactly she meant...