my god!!..ithnaa gussa...!

Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜†...in the precap the way he looked angry at her...really..if i was in navya's place  i would have retreated back a bit...๐Ÿ˜†...he looked like he could burn u with that look...๐Ÿ˜‰...๐Ÿ˜†...but i liked it anyways...actually..its quite ok to be a bit put down after what she said(but i dont blame her for saying it either...she was right...she should be open with anant.๐Ÿ˜ณ.) ...i mean he looked like he never registered to himself the fact that he kissed her...๐Ÿ˜†...and all of a sudden navya pointing out she was not that kind of girl...i mean he must be feeling awkward๐Ÿคช...he must be wondering what navya would now be thinking about him after this๐Ÿค”...that he is that kind of guy..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ...thats y he is pissed,i think๐Ÿค“...well...some interesting scenes are ahead.๐Ÿ˜Ž..lets see how navya manaofyies anant...๐Ÿ˜‰
well i love his gussa wala attitude sooo much..๐Ÿคชmeri anant tho gusse mein bahut cute lagta hainโ˜บ๏ธ
i m ust tell ,this boy is just awsume yaar,i loved it ,now mazaa ayega ,everytime anant is behind her ,now its navya turn ,chalo chalo navya
you are right...the precap was awesome...loved anant's expressions...
Golmal hey bhai sab golmal hey. . . .
Originally posted by starangel

well i love his gussa wala attitude sooo much..๐Ÿคชmeri anant tho gusse mein bahut cute lagta hainโ˜บ๏ธ

soo true...๐Ÿ˜‰...he does look cute...very cute..โ˜บ๏ธ
 i suppose we r going to see the gussa wali navya after the engagement massacre ...๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by chaitu-monaya

i m ust tell ,this boy is just awsume yaar,i loved it ,now mazaa ayega ,everytime anant is behind her ,now its navya turn ,chalo chalo navya

๐Ÿ˜†...dekhthe hein what she does to manaaofy him..๐Ÿ˜‰
Anant was shown to have short temper since the very begining..I get why he is pissed off though..He thinks Navya thought his intentions were bad..Where as Navya just meant she is not comfortable with the intimacy yet..
I liked how Anant said "Tum mujhe miss kar rahi thi, tumhe bhi 15 minutes 15 ghante jaise lag rahe the" in a simple and playful manner rather than the bhari bhalkam way shown in the promo..Relationships at this age are supposed to be like this only..Plenty of teasing, and fliritng..Not the dead serious way that was shown in the promo..
And I adore Anant's angry expressions.he looks wayy too cute ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by laddoo598

Anant was shown to have short temper since the very begining..I get why he is pissed off though..He thinks Navya thought his intentions were bad..Where as Navya just meant she is not comfortable with the intimacy yet..
I liked how Anant said "Tum mujhe miss kar rahi thi, tumhe bhi 15 minutes 15 ghante jaise lag rahe the" in a simple and playful manner rather than the bhari bhalkam way shown in the promo..Relationships at this age are supposed to be like this only..Plenty of teasing, and fliritng..Not the dead serious way that was shown in the promo..
And I adore Anant's angry expressions.he looks wayy too cute ๐Ÿ˜†

yes...thats exactly what i think...about anant's feelings...๐Ÿ˜›...you r right..the way they showed that scene in the promo...it looked like an 80's romantic scene...but in the show they portrayed the real 20th century trend..๐Ÿ˜Ž...and yeah...he was shown to be short tempered...so this was bound to happen..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ
Anant got upset yaar case he mistake her..she didn't mean it but he mistake it...now Navya needs to clear his mind ha ha ha...
Navya dear you just practice this if not after marriage you can't practice na..ha ha ha