India-Forums

Navya
Navya

my god!!..ithnaa gussa...!

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
LOL...in the precap the way he looked angry at her...really..if i was in navya's place  i would have retreated back a bit...LOL...he looked like he could burn u with that look...Wink...LOL...but i liked it anyways...actually..its quite ok to be a bit put down after what she said(but i dont blame her for saying it either...she was right...she should be open with anant.Embarrassed.) ...i mean he looked like he never registered to himself the fact that he kissed her...D'ohLOL...and all of a sudden navya pointing out she was not that kind of girl...i mean he must be feeling awkwardSilly...he must be wondering what navya would now be thinking about him after thisErmm...that he is that kind of guy..ShockedROFL...thats y he is pissed,i thinkGeek...well...some interesting scenes are ahead.Cool..lets see how navya manaofyies anant...Wink

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

habsfankavitanainaMiteshmitukavianandbcclOnly4Dilishget_jasneetsanjana....ArhiliciousLOVEpkaur92madhu_sridharHessa85Richie-RichAnuPurva.infinite...StarAngel..Peace67anu17

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
well i love his gussa wala attitude sooo much..Sillymeri anant tho gusse mein bahut cute lagta hainBlushing

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_roxvedula_1sanjana....bristi04Cool_priyamadhu_sridharpkaur92deeps07anu17

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
i m ust tell ,this boy is just awsume yaar,i loved it ,now mazaa ayega ,everytime anant is behind her ,now its navya turn ,chalo chalo navya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supriapkaur92deeps07anu17

Klars Newbie
Klars
Klars

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
you are right...the precap was awesome...loved anant's expressions...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhiliciousLOVEdeeps07

md_arefin Groupbie
md_arefin
md_arefin

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Golmal hey bhai sab golmal hey. . . .

pkaur92deeps07

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starangel

well i love his gussa wala attitude sooo much..Sillymeri anant tho gusse mein bahut cute lagta hainBlushing

soo true...Wink...he does look cute...very cute..Blushing
 i suppose we r going to see the gussa wali navya after the engagement massacre ...ROFL

pkaur92madhu_sridhar

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitu-monaya

i m ust tell ,this boy is just awsume yaar,i loved it ,now mazaa ayega ,everytime anant is behind her ,now its navya turn ,chalo chalo navya

LOL...dekhthe hein what she does to manaaofy him..Wink

madhu_sridhar..StarAngel..

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Anant was shown to have short temper since the very begining..I get why he is pissed off though..He thinks Navya thought his intentions were bad..Where as Navya just meant she is not comfortable with the intimacy yet..
I liked how Anant said "Tum mujhe miss kar rahi thi, tumhe bhi 15 minutes 15 ghante jaise lag rahe the" in a simple and playful manner rather than the bhari bhalkam way shown in the promo..Relationships at this age are supposed to be like this only..Plenty of teasing, and fliritng..Not the dead serious way that was shown in the promo..
And I adore Anant's angry expressions.he looks wayy too cute LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

supriaArhiliciousLOVEmadhu_sridharkripa_khdeeps07anu17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index