Welcome to Bhabhi Devar dreamlands

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Omg why do I feel my DD is perfectly fine now...her active eye rolling and expressions said so to me...😳😳😳

Bhabhi dreamland;  I loved Geet's dress color with matching bedcover (babaji CVs ne Geet to naya bedcover diya hai..Yipeee), flash back scenes, and almost falling from bed of Geet...

Pummy enters Geet's room ...(omg Geet BD again..i am scared..Pummy bhabhi puts her heart out so easily that too unknowingly before Geet. I think she should try it once before her Teji once).  Pummy and Geet go to see whats happening in Nano's room

Nano gets angry over Beeji for asking her getting ready for match fixing...Geet takes responsbility to make Nano understand (must watch scene #2 of the episode...loved the way Geet explains love to Nano...DD kya expressions thay)

Devar dreamland:  Dev is all lost in Nano thoughts. he imagines Nano before him all shy...ji ji ji jeejaji...

Lachi tells Dev about people coming to see Nano for matching making (what an expressions.  this guy is definitely proving himself to deserve the place to share for himself on screen with Maneet)...Dev is all worried and wants to reveal his feeling for nano.  Maan notices Dev worried and questions him but is interrupted by Lucky..

Introduction of new guy is done.  he is not bad will suite Nano tooo...Pummy bhabhi serves tea to all including mamaji...he asks if she was joking...New guys mom says my son grew up drinking milk and lassi...omg we used to drink multivitamins from childhood auntiji...Dev is pissed off with the praises the new guy is getting from his mother.  Maan notices that.  Geet sees Dev but she does not notice much. 

Maaneet scene,,,lovey Dovey scenes(must watch scene #1 of the episode)..omg CVs keep doing this..we want this dose everyday to stay healthy...Maaneet rocked again.  Hats off to GC/DD...Maan tells Dev is worried but Geet ignores...

Mamaji takes the new guy all around the house explaining him about JJ from USA oops Jugnu Jassos United States Amritsar...Lucky comes and saves the new guy...Nano new guy convo.  he starts talking that he dont have GF and all.  Nano is double minded.  she likes the guy but does not want to trust him so easily..

Dev badmouths the new guy about Nandini being Nano and her having habit of drinking...going to disco and so on...just to find Geet behind him...watching angrily...

All together a very sweet episode for me...do share ur views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loved ur analysis.
thanx for the pm.
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

Omg why do I feel my DD is perfectly fine now...her active eye rolling and expressions said so to me...😳😳😳

Bhabhi dreamland;  I loved Geet's dress color with matching bedcover (babaji CVs ne Geet to naya bedcover diya hai..Yipeee), flash back scenes, and almost falling from bed of Geet...πŸ˜†

Pummy enters Geet's room ...(omg Geet BD again..i am scared..Pummy bhabhi puts her heart out so easily that too unknowingly before Geet. I think she should try it once before her Teji once).  Pummy and Geet go to see whats happening in Nano's room

Nano gets angry over Beeji for asking her getting ready for match fixing...Geet takes responsbility to make Nano understand (must watch scene #2 of the episode...loved the way Geet explains love to Nano...DD kya expressions thay)

Devar dreamland:  Dev is all lost in Nano thoughts. he imagines Nano before him all shy...ji ji ji jeejaji...This was too funny...good expressions by SS...πŸ˜†

Lachi tells Dev about people coming to see Nano for matching making (what an expressions.  this guy is definitely proving himself to deserve the place to share for himself on screen with Maneet)...Dev is all worried and wants to reveal his feeling for nano.  Maan notices Dev worried and questions him but is interrupted by Lucky..

Introduction of new guy is done.  he is not bad will suite Nano tooo...Pummy bhabhi serves tea to all including mamaji...he asks if she was joking...New guys mom says my son grew up drinking milk and lassi...omg we used to drink multivitamins from childhood auntiji...Dev is pissed off with the praises the new guy is getting from his mother.  Maan notices that.  Geet sees Dev but she does not notice much. 

Maaneet scene,,,lovey Dovey scenes(must watch scene #1 of the episode)..omg CVs keep doing this..we want this dose everyday to stay healthy...Maaneet rocked again.  Hats off to GC/DD...Maan tells Dev is worried but Geet ignores...Yes Indeed...MAANEET scene was tooo SUPERB...Just luv watching these two & getting NAUGHTY πŸ˜‰

Mamaji takes the new guy all around the house explaining him about JJ from USA oops Jugnu Jassos United States Amritsar..🀣.Lucky comes and saves the new guy...Nano new guy convo.  he starts talking that he dont have GF and all.  Nano is double minded.  she likes the guy but does not want to trust him so easily..

Dev badmouths the new guy about Nandini being Nano and her having habit of drinking...going to disco and so on...just to find Geet behind him...watching angrily...

Yes Naz dear...I liked the eppy tooo...MAANEET were the BEST part tho...But also luved the return of the OLD BG music for MAAN SINGH KHURANA...😳
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i can't get over geet rolling around in the bed...πŸ˜†...what a way to daydream!

-Saruu- thumbnail
Yep so true,My analysys:
2days Epi was just amazing.i really liked it
πŸ˜›Yes,it was a filler epi with lots of DEVNI but it was gud.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Samir Sharma,I luv uu😍.Ur expressions are amazing.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Y did u have to play dev?πŸ˜• Now i have to hate u 4 wat u did to my darling Geet😑

Nandini is ok,She should smile more,I like DevNi better than Annie-Arjun, atleast DevNi can both actπŸ˜•πŸ˜³(Just my POV)

Geet dreaming Of SR was sweet.She nearly fell off da bed LOL.And her talk to Nandini about finding luv was amazing,Wish Maan heard it!!😳

Last scene-OMG!!!! I am dead!! It was so passionate,Romanic and funny.πŸ˜†
The teasing was great,it lightened the mood.😳
Geets tappar and Maan's expression ROFLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bechara Maan
The way Maan pulled geet and she span and leant back was just WOW!!! It was so strong and passionate,Maans Eyes!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
And the whole 70 year old women thing was gud 2😳

Precap:so funny!!! Luvd the way dev was lying to the guy 4 nandini and hes really happy wid himself wen the guy leaves but he turns around nd sees Geet there nd the smile just slides away nd he gulpsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Its lyk hes scared of her.Dont worry Dev,Geets not as scary as ur bro wen he wants to beπŸ˜†πŸ˜•

My luvly Maan was missing tho 4m the precap😭

Altogether funny epi with sum romance.😳
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Absoluv

Yes Naz dear...I liked the eppy tooo...MAANEET were the BEST part tho...But also luved the return of the OLD BG music for MAAN SINGH KHURANA...😳

yep...loved it...Old BG...old naughty dominating Geet...Maan too is returning to his attitude self...omg..lots of things happening
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

i can't get over geet rolling around in the bed...πŸ˜†...what a way to daydream!

yep Geet was too funny and her expression of almost falling from bed were world class
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tere_liye_10

Yep so true,My analysys:

2days Epi was just amazing.i really liked it
πŸ˜›Yes,it was a filler epi with lots of DEVNI but it was gud.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Samir Sharma,I luv uu😍.Ur expressions are amazing.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Y did u have to play dev?πŸ˜• Now i have to hate u 4 wat u did to my darling Geet😑

Nandini is ok,She should smile more,I like DevNi better than Annie-Arjun, atleast DevNi can both actπŸ˜•πŸ˜³(Just my POV)

Geet dreaming Of SR was sweet.She nearly fell off da bed LOL.And her talk to Nandini about finding luv was amazing,Wish Maan heard it!!😳

Last scene-OMG!!!! I am dead!! It was so passionate,Romanic and funny.πŸ˜†
The teasing was great,it lightened the mood.😳
Geets tappar and Maan's expression ROFLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bechara Maan
The way Maan pulled geet and she span and leant back was just WOW!!! It was so strong and passionate,Maans Eyes!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
And the whole 70 year old women thing was gud 2😳

Precap:so funny!!! Luvd the way dev was lying to the guy 4 nandini and hes really happy wid himself wen the guy leaves but he turns around nd sees Geet there nd the smile just slides away nd he gulpsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Its lyk hes scared of her.Dont worry Dev,Geets not as scary as ur bro wen he wants to beπŸ˜†πŸ˜•

My luvly Maan was missing tho 4m the precap😭

Altogether funny epi with sum romance.😳

in the present scenario...CVs have forgotten the old Dev and brought up a brand new one,,,,πŸ˜†
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved ur analysis Naz dear..
As we always demand Maaneet kiss & SR from the cv's  but land up in tai tai fhis everytime..
here's my new list of demands..
plzzz give us our hot MSK back..
plzzz arrange a new wardrobe for Geet immediately..
plzzz tell us cv's whether Dev is the 2nd hero or villain the it'll be better for us to understand..
plzzz cv's shift the set to Delhi with some better plot..
plzzz cv's add some spice in Maaneet's romance & don't make it stereotyped...

we love the leads to the core for they r best in the industry so don't exploit them in the wrong way but choose the best way out from them with some dreamy sequences which will keep our mouths wide open or shut our mouths forever..
Sorry Naz dear for making comments out of the way.
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

I agree - she looked so peachy & glowing, slowly getting out of her trance and  getting ready for the next one to hit her☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Bhabhi dreamland;  I loved Geet's dress color with matching bedcover (babaji CVs ne Geet to naya bedcover diya hai..Yipeee), flash back scenes, and almost falling from bed of Geet...

She should have fallen off the bed with Maan as in one of my dreams😍😍😍

Pummy BhabhiπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

DD is the Queen of expressionsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Maaneet scene,,,lovey Dovey scenes(must watch scene #1 of the episode)..omg CVs keep doing this..we want this dose everyday to stay healthy...Maaneet rocked again.  Hats off to GC/DD...Maan tells Dev is worried but Geet ignores...

I agree we need our dose of passionate Maaneet to stay healthy - Maaneet also need their daily dose of each other to stay healthy😳😳😳😳😳

Loved your naughty take Naz