India-Forums

Chhoti Si Zindagi
Chhoti Si Zindagi

17th May 2011 WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Epi starts with Isha tellings kids to go to sleep and they will get to know more about chetna tomorrow morning.  its morning time and they is pooja going on.   Kids wake up from the noise of pooja.   And cutkin says who is singing...and vrinda says shut up.   All kids go out and see that all things are being cleaned and chutki says what is in ur hand?  and calendar says vegetable..and isha says cause its fresh thats why.   And calendar says masi has said that food should be nice all the time and everything should be clean and kids should be seen reading and playing.   and kids says new drama.   and cutkin says who is doing this aarti...and they all go and see chetna doing the aarti.   but when she turns around...it is masi who was doing the aarti and they are all shocked.   Masi says good morning...take parsad...and wear new clothes i have brought for u.   and ira says why?  and masi says cause i want it so thats why.   Now do as i say.   And chetna says what were u saying to them...and masi makes up excuses.   chetna says kids should be playing and enjoying themselves.   and chetna introduces himself...and says now u introduce urself as i give u prasad.   Ira introduces herself and says u gave everyone prasad but  u urself didnt eat. and ira feeds it to her.  Chutki also gives her prasad.   Ira says meri isha taught me everything...and chetna says so sweet.   all kids go with chetna..and chetna shows ira and chutki map and says she lives in america.   Chutki says it is very near...so chetna syas will u come with me..and they say yes.   and all kids worried.   masi comes and says come and see u cottage and in the mean time all will take a bath and get ready.   masi and chetna leave.   

Vrinda comes to ira and chutki and says no need to talk to that aunty nicely.  And vrinda says that chetna wanted to take ira and chutki to her house in america.   She is here to adopt them.   and vrinda says she said to masi get my important papers ...meaning adoption papers.   Isha is leaving and kids ask her where are u going...and isha says to burn those important papers.

Tinu says its time now.  if we can make the foreigner run away and foil masi's plan ...then we can make chetna leave too.   all kids agree.   Isha goes into the room and is looking for those papers.   she is saying i wont let ira go away from me.   then some stamp papers fall out..and she reads that the orphanage belongs to chetna.   and isha gets to know that chetna camre here to redevelop the orphanage.   and isha is smiling looking at the pics.   isha says meaning masi is only the manager here.   she hears bhola and then isha takes all the files and hides.   bhola comes with guards and tells them totake all chetna's belongings and go to the cottage.   

Guards and bhola leaves. Isha goes running..and a kid says we are going to attack chetna aunty.   and asks where is tinu and all kids.   and the kid says all are preparing to attack chetna with eggs and tomatoes.   all kids standing in line.   and tinu says Hamla bole.  and all kids says hamla bole.    and all kids hide after that waiting for chetna to come out.  Isha comes and says dont do this..she is not bad.  she is the owner of this orphanage.   She is here to redevelope this place.   and shows all kids the file.   masi says thats why masi is scared of her.   she fears chetna aunty.   she wants to give us better life.   and masi and chetna is approaching..and tinu says we have set a trap that as soon as she opens the door..the heavy load will fall on her.   

Cutkin says oh no..aunty is here.  all kids look worried.   and then tinu runs and chetna is about to open the door.   all kids watching all worried.    Chetna opens the door but tinu reaches in time and pushes her out of the way and the load hits bhola.

Pre-cap -- Tinu takes his shirt off and chetna says what kind of wounds are these.  What happened my child.   and all kids look on..and masi is worried.

Edited by kasrana - 17 May 2011 at 11:27am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821nirubharyaAMSTER_ER_YAmorenasmomDimpz06Humtum25nirleppannumilwebmeenanarsainevaraaninagprachi82MamanagauranitairiniiiiA HUGE FANKiranSD1

gauranitai Goldie
gauranitai
gauranitai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
thank u 4 the update
zara2011 Newbie
zara2011
zara2011

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I love this show amazing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

morenasmom

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
ur welcome guys.  Thnx for appreciating my updates.   It gives me happiness to know that atleast some ppl appreacite the WU.  Thank you so much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

morenasmom

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index