rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
he don't understand his wife feeling.always flirt  with anchal .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
lol yes he is a bit flirty lol
but he still cares bout mona even tho he yells at her lol ;p 
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i wont say i hate him but he is acting very wiered wid anchal,he was such a shy guy and was so hesitant to talk to mona or vartika,but wid anchal he is sum1 else only.
lukin4goodSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Anukalp is doing too much.. I am not liking the track..Anchal may be a nice person..but I am not liking her intimacy with phui also..this girl does not have self respect..any intelligent girl can understand phui's intention.. 
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I do not hate Anukaip.  He is acting weird and getting too close to Aanchal.  Although I do not trust anukalp the way I used to, but I think he will be loyal to his wife.  I am not liking the track though.  Aanchal may be a nice person, but the CV's should not show her too close to Anukalp.  A very good girl will never get this close to a married man no matter how close they were growing up.  It shows Aanchal lacks intelligence and self respect.
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with the above posts -  but  I feel in showing something the CVS are destroying the characters -  like Anukalp is acting out of character with Anchal and Anchal is shown as a good positive character so far but her behaviour with Anukalp is also not appropriate under the circumstances.

Besides I remember during the Picnic epi when Sweetie ran and greeted her husband Parmeet and they hugged both Ambaji and Ba and Phui commented on how these ppl have no shame to do this in Public...

Now when the same thing is happening in their own home and that too between their Anukalp and some other girl -  they dont see anything wrong in it.

Cvs always dont give the viewers enough credit for their intelligence-  
Pls show something more sensible...
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he never was like this...he used to be shy
April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

Agree with the above posts -  but  I feel in showing something the CVS are destroying the characters -  like Anukalp is acting out of character with Anchal and Anchal is shown as a good positive character so far but her behaviour with Anukalp is also not appropriate under the circumstances.

Besides I remember during the Picnic epi when Sweetie ran and greeted her husband Parmeet and they hugged both Ambaji and Ba and Phui commented on how these ppl have no shame to do this in Public...

Now when the same thing is happening in their own home and that too between their Anukalp and some other girl -  they dont see anything wrong in it.

Cvs always dont give the viewers enough credit for their intelligence-  
Pls show something more sensible...

All these sanskar are phony and sanskari people most phony people..just hear Baa advising Hetal regarding how to treat her inlaws, how Hetal comes running to her maayeka  and Ambaji welcoming her, when Mona was not allowed to leave her house.  

Anu specially went to Mona's house to tell her parent not to encourage Mona to visit them, so that she learns about his family..what a sick way to isolate Mona  from  family while  Anu lives in bosom of him own family and pampered by his mom on daily basis. The same Anu is now playing carrom with his newly wed sister, he is encouraging her to visit and stay.

Ambaji is listening to Hetal shamelessly  bad mouthing Sweety.  Ambaji would have come down like tons of bricks on Mona if she ever said anything aganist Phui, Baa or herself to her parents. Gandhis are horrible  family. 

I must add that Mona, Anu fell in love with has changed, she is not the carefree fun loving girls, She is trying so hard to fit in the role of good bahu that she has lost her personality and herself. Anu is happy to find somebody who is fun and laughter and not burdened by the good bahu syndrome.
Edited by April2007 - 12 years ago
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All these sanskar are phony and sanskari people most phony people..just hear Baa advising Hetal regarding how to treat her inlaws, how Hetal comes running to her maayeka  and Ambaji welcoming her, when Mona was not allowed to leave her house.  

Anu specially went to Mona's house to tell her parent not to encourage Mona to visit them, so that she learns about his family..what a sick way to isolate Mona  from  family while  Anu lives in bosom of him own family and pampered by his mom on daily basis. The same Anu is now playing carrom with his newly wed sister, he is encouraging her to visit and stay.

Ambaji is listening to Hetal shamelessly  bad mouthing Sweety.  Ambaji would have come down like tons of bricks on Mona if she ever said anything aganist Phui, Baa or herself to her parents. Gandhis are horrible  family. 

I must add that Mona, Anu fell in love with has changed, she is not the carefree fun loving girls, She is trying so hard to fit in the role of good bahu that she has lost her personality and herself. Anu is happy to find somebody who is fun and laughter and not burdened by the good bahu syndrome.
[/QUOTE]

i agree with you on this... hetal just got married and she should be spending time trying to learn the new family and embrace the changes and not whining about it... i also think mona's  mom and dad as culprit.. vimmy is a loud and lousy person...
anyway back to anukalp.. he grew up with aanchal..come on they have so many memories from childhood together and ofcourse they have known each other for a long time and are at ease.. married people can have friends too dsnt mean he will end up cheating on mona