India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

i hate anukulp

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
he don't understand his wife feeling.always flirt  with anchal .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anouangelshinings_salekhpearldesaibeetaurusShas3sejal719Juna04

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
lol yes he is a bit flirty lol
but he still cares bout mona even tho he yells at her lol ;p 
sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
i wont say i hate him but he is acting very wiered wid anchal,he was such a shy guy and was so hesitant to talk to mona or vartika,but wid anchal he is sum1 else only.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

beetaurusShas3taral83Juna04

lukin4goodSoap Senior Member
lukin4goodSoap
lukin4goodSoap

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Anukalp is doing too much.. I am not liking the track..Anchal may be a nice person..but I am not liking her intimacy with phui also..this girl does not have self respect..any intelligent girl can understand phui's intention.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beetaurusShas3Juna04

beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
I do not hate Anukaip.  He is acting weird and getting too close to Aanchal.  Although I do not trust anukalp the way I used to, but I think he will be loyal to his wife.  I am not liking the track though.  Aanchal may be a nice person, but the CV's should not show her too close to Anukalp.  A very good girl will never get this close to a married man no matter how close they were growing up.  It shows Aanchal lacks intelligence and self respect.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Agree with the above posts -  but  I feel in showing something the CVS are destroying the characters -  like Anukalp is acting out of character with Anchal and Anchal is shown as a good positive character so far but her behaviour with Anukalp is also not appropriate under the circumstances.

Besides I remember during the Picnic epi when Sweetie ran and greeted her husband Parmeet and they hugged both Ambaji and Ba and Phui commented on how these ppl have no shame to do this in Public...

Now when the same thing is happening in their own home and that too between their Anukalp and some other girl -  they dont see anything wrong in it.

Cvs always dont give the viewers enough credit for their intelligence-  
Pls show something more sensible...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sheen10lukin4goodSoapbeetaurusDEE2803April2007khamosshhh

happygirl123 IF-Dazzler
happygirl123
happygirl123

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
he never was like this...he used to be shy
April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Agree with the above posts -  but  I feel in showing something the CVS are destroying the characters -  like Anukalp is acting out of character with Anchal and Anchal is shown as a good positive character so far but her behaviour with Anukalp is also not appropriate under the circumstances.

Besides I remember during the Picnic epi when Sweetie ran and greeted her husband Parmeet and they hugged both Ambaji and Ba and Phui commented on how these ppl have no shame to do this in Public...

Now when the same thing is happening in their own home and that too between their Anukalp and some other girl -  they dont see anything wrong in it.

Cvs always dont give the viewers enough credit for their intelligence-  
Pls show something more sensible...

All these sanskar are phony and sanskari people most phony people..just hear Baa advising Hetal regarding how to treat her inlaws, how Hetal comes running to her maayeka  and Ambaji welcoming her, when Mona was not allowed to leave her house.  

Anu specially went to Mona's house to tell her parent not to encourage Mona to visit them, so that she learns about his family..what a sick way to isolate Mona  from  family while  Anu lives in bosom of him own family and pampered by his mom on daily basis. The same Anu is now playing carrom with his newly wed sister, he is encouraging her to visit and stay.

Ambaji is listening to Hetal shamelessly  bad mouthing Sweety.  Ambaji would have come down like tons of bricks on Mona if she ever said anything aganist Phui, Baa or herself to her parents. Gandhis are horrible  family. 

I must add that Mona, Anu fell in love with has changed, she is not the carefree fun loving girls, She is trying so hard to fit in the role of good bahu that she has lost her personality and herself. Anu is happy to find somebody who is fun and laughter and not burdened by the good bahu syndrome.

Edited by April2007 - 18 May 2011 at 8:49am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index