Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 17th may 2011 (Page 2)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Misti your commentary was very hilarious , could not stop laughing ...Episodes are getting better day by day , some improvement ...Just remembered your line about Dev ,as he does not know whats going to hit him next  , where Radhika is concerned ...She is so  full of surprises for him and his attitude is softening little bit ,even trying his best to be in his patent grumpy mood ...Their confrontation is always good , one is ready to explode ,other one is calm and composed with serene smile ...She must have felt some thing is going on with Dada ji  as she again stopped and was looking back ...She is with brains thats why handling the situations tactfully...Last scene was good not showing any response to Dev with straight face  and in your words ordering him ...Agree with you about Dev ,s deception and then Radhika,s ...How they will come out of it ...I think this deception will go for some time more as Radhika will get suspicious about Dada ji and will deal with it ...

Thanks Neerja. The episodes are improving...I enjoy seeing their confrontations,one ready to hit the roof and the other as calm as still waters who rarely raises her voice.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

devina22 IF-Sizzlerz
devina22
devina22

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
misti loved the way you explain the epi missed your kind of update yest.
enjoyed it thoroughly may be ill let my husband read few of your updates and he will start watching cb2 with me
loved it loved loved it

misti73

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks Misti.

I especially love when Rads was checking out DDG's reeeaction to the medication, and BB got all flustered. Waiting for the moment when Rads manages to take over looking after him, and brings him back from his sickly state. Would love to see their chemistry.

misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devina22

misti loved the way you explain the epi missed your kind of update yest.
enjoyed it thoroughly may be ill let my husband read few of your updates and he will start watching cb2 with me
loved it loved loved it

Thankyou devina22. Glad to know that you liked it. Well yesterday the episode was quite god for commentary.
radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Misti,

Thanks for your commentary.

For a person like me who is a die-hard fan of Radhika, under any situation and who constantly supports her, ---will enjoy those episodes where she has the upper hand.  I know I am prejudiced but that is my weakness for Radhika.

I liked the way she told him, here you go I am distancing myself away from you and now that  I have left everything to Kanha,  he will chase you in my direction.  I enjoyed the conversation and Dev ---my dear you are losing the game.WinkWay to go Radhika, you have been allowed to pay heed to our advices.

I enjoy watching Mohini's utterance of the truth and the expected reactions from Dev.  In a way Mohini is just like her MIL who did not like her FIL distributing the coins to the newly wedded couples during the samuhik vivaah.  Wonder what jhatka they are going to get on rohan's birthday?Wink

The last scene was interesting, Radhika ignoring Dev, Dev trying to be indifferent towards Radhika,  Radhika falling  from the stool, Dev holding her and Kanha's project has begun.  All in all fun at the expense of Dev. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nika07radhika5..yajnaseni..PutijaChalhovmisti73

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Looks like Fruitcake lost the first official challenge today and got a serene smile in return too and he stomped  away in fury when he realized that he has lost the challengs''D'oh''..Arreh Fruitcake why are you accepting challenges from Phuljhari''D'oh''.maan jao na aap''Ermm'.first you shout and protest'D'oh..then Phuljhari does something'LOL'.then you protest and then at the end you do exactly what she wants you do to do'D'oh'and then you get angry and stomp and again the circle starts'D'oh''..Arreh yaar'...take a chill pill''LOL'.so today as usual Fruitcake started on his record'..the usual one that '''thou are the cause of all the miseries in my family's life''D'oh'.and thou do not understand the ramification of my sweet innocent brothers burning'Stern Smile'all thy poojas are a deception'D'oh.and Phuljharis return'.. Maybe 'I don't''Big smile'so from today I will not ask thee for anythingBig smile'.My Lord Kanha will give me everything'.and puts her hand on fire ''because I like burning my hands to prove that I do understand the ramifications of burning'D'ohStern Smile''Anyway so Phuljhari keeps her hand on the lamp and stares at Fruitcake''Ouch'fruitcake who first was shocked'then he turned his face 'then he closed his eyes''clinched his fist'.and then opened his eyes and realized that Phuljhari's hands are still on the fire''Stern Smile''.and he rushed to pour water''Stern Smile''. Phuljhari closed her eyes and looked at him with tear filled eyes'Ouch'.Dev realized that he is nicely sitting in the hole that he himself has been digging since he arrived at the temple''WinkLOL'..so he snarles and glares and stomps away'''D'oh''and Phuljhari patted herself on her back for mission accomplished.Clap

Misti,  I really liked today's episode despite the heavy melodrama in the first part of the episode.  It was because of Phuljhari's dialogues.  Fruitcake again crossed his limits when after Phuljhari stopped him from disrupting her puja, he started again dismissing her puja as a pretension.  Her beliefs are personal to Phuljhari and she rightfully doesn't like this mocking.   So like a lot of quiet people, Phuljhari reacts when pushed too far and I like it.  It was like "sau sunaar aur ek lohar" (100 hits of a goldsmith < 1 hit of an ironsmith) with her.  Fruitcake is snarling and shouting like a lot of people when subconsciously they know they are wrong and yet have to try to prove themselves right in front of other.  So his shouting is also trying to convince himself that Phuljhari is the culprit when deep down he knows that he is mostly responsible for the mess.  

Yes, Phuljhari is deceiving people, but again Fruitcake should be the last person to lecture her on this when he started the whole deception by lying to Chirkut (adult Rohan before he turned into Baby Bhasu) about Phuljhari loving him.  

Now Dev is talking about Radhika not having any idea about Rohan's torment.  Well, it wasn't Radhika's fault that he fell for her so badly and turned into a psycho when rejected.  On that note, shouldn't he be thinking about Radhika's torment.  So that's why i liked Radhika's dialogues about not depending on Dev's support anymore.  Kanha is her last resort and she would take actions but leave the outcome to her God with that deep faith that eventually things would work out for her.  So I like this growth in her where she is going to do her actions (wrong or right) to achieve her goals and yet leave the result to Kanha (true Gita following).   

Now the melodrama of fire.  Well chunnu munnu have fascination with the combination of fire and Radhika.  But Kanha in CB2 is a happy Kanha because here Phuljhari is not blackmailing him (Kanha) by burning her hand the way she did in CB1 prior to RP puja.  Here she is doing this to Dev who is a duffer anyway.  So he deserves it.  Here Kanha's work is to just help Phuljhari with some small stuff such as getting her Dev's room.  Here too he is not doing too much work.  He just turned Padma into Banshee and Banshee is his tool for doing so ("Nimit matr" in Gita).   Other than that, Phuljhari here is resourceful enough to do everyting.

Normally, I am not a fan of such fire scenes.  But I liked it today because Dev ended up lying about Radhika loving Rohan when Rohan emotionally blackmailed him by trying to cut his veins.  After that, Dev turned into that deeply grey character who forced Radhika to keep silent.  So if Radhika does that,  he deserves to feel conflict.  Phuljhari was doing it because she has found momentos and knows that Fruitcake has feelings for her.  So she was forcing him to show his feelings even though this really doesn't prove anything.  Any sane person would stop somebody from burning his/her hand.

But Dev sure is scared of her.  Prior to the marriage ceremony, he used his trump card of emotionally and physically distancing himself from her if she told anybody the truth.  That's the reason Radhika almost went through the marriage with Rohan.  Now with this card already being used (when he told her he hated her etc.), he can't do much except for keeping up with his abuse.  Radhika has already accepted this abuse after that initial shock.  So now she is doing whatever she wants to do because what else can Dev take from her.  So she is becoming fearless.  Dev is getting to know Radhika's stubborn nature, strong beliefs of right and wrong and her resourcefulness.  So he gets scared whenever she gives him a certain look or start doing something.  She has nothing to lose but he has plenty to lose (all what he was trying to save by forcing Radhika to marry Rohan).  So there is some punishment there for him even now.  But obviously he needs more punishment for his actions.

circus at the dining table where everyone is waiting for the birthday boy ''..who comes running and asks for his present'LOL''Good''Clap'.Baby Bhasu always remember the presents'Tongue'..most important thing on a birthday''Big smile'.but then gets told to ask for blessings from everyone'he does excepting for bhabhi aunty'LOL''and tells her I don't know you so why should I touch your feet? LOLLOLUhoo''..bhabi aunty is miffed''LOL..then in walks Mommy Phuljhari and gets a beaming smile from Baby Bhasu'ROFL..looks like Baby Bhasus is in the first stages of puppy love'LOL''he does not want anything to do with bhabhi aunty but wants Mommy Phujharis wishes and also offers her a jalebi and tells her that the jalebi is as sweet as her'LOLLOL'wah guru...lage raho...LOL'and then tells her that why isn't she wishing him'LOL'..Mommy Phuljhari meekly wishes Baby Bhasu after looking at Fruitcake and Madam Banshee'and Baby Bhasu blushes'D'oh'.and then when offered the jalebi'..Bhabi Aunty jumps to attention and says oh she cannot eat she is keeping a vrat'Wacko''.arreh is this bhabi aunty's duty today to tell everyone of Phuljharis vrat. WackoAnyway Baby Bhasu wants to know everything about his new favorite playmateLOL'that is Mummy Phuljhari 'LOL..why does she want to keep a vrat'Smile''.Mommy Phuljhari looks at Fruitcake who has got the look of a rabbti who is caught in a trapROFL and says for my husband'LOLthen next question from Baby Bhasu '.who is your husband''LOL'''.and Madam Banshee has enough and she put a stop to the 20 questions game''Angry'.

Ok, the table scene was funny.  Bhabi aunty is sharp but she is too vain and have entitlement issues.  So she expects Baby Bhasu's adoration and gets ticked off when it is not given freely.  On the other hand,  Baby Bhasu is totally falling for Phuljhari.  Like Baby Bhasu and hope they don't change him back to Bhasmasur anytime soon.  But it is bound to happen sooner than later as they have to show the success of Phuljhari's vrat to demonstrate her power.  

Banshee is way too jealous when Baby Bhasu shows his adoration to Phuljhari despite Phuljhari not seeking it and staying away from him.  So is that the major part of her anger towards Phuljhari and she is using the accident to justify those feelings.   Fruitcake's expression was also interesting because he is not liking Baby Bhasu falling for Phuljhari.  Also, he is scared that Phuljhari may blurt to everyone about the childhood marriage.  Well, if only Fruitcake didn't act so obnoxious to Phuljhari.  Then Phuljhari could hae told him that she just humors Baby Bhasu and is not interested in him.  Hope they show some scenes of Baby Bhasu with Phuljhari where Baby Bhasu actions drives both Banshee and Fruitcake nuts although for different reasons.

But chunnu munnu, can you not keep some consistency in your script.  Why was Kabutarni acting so surprised at Phuljhari's vrat.  Wasn't she the one who gave permission the night before?

oh some coins to be distributed and Kabutarni declares that today is a very happy day for her too and then drags Chintamani to his torture chamber and goes hee hee haw haw''Stern Smile..Gotcha ''..everything will be in my name'D'oh'..Phuljhari will give me everything'..hee hee haw haw''Stern Smile'and then goes to get the medicine and in barges a bull I mean her darling son that everything is ready '''..and then says but why are you giving him medicines'Ouch''..Mommy pats his head that the medicine is to make sure that Chintamani never gets well'and proceeds to feed him forcibly''Ouch'.arreh I thought it was injection'Ermm'.I mean they showed injection before'Ermm'..ahh so no more backside attack'''LOLWink..now just medicine to drink'LOL''..why chunnu munnu''..why did you change it''Wink'.anyway Kabutarni is fighting with Chintamani and Phuljahri is standing at the doorway keenly observing the wrestling match''Big smile''.kabutarni goes oyeee ma'LOL''ad Phuljhari comes in and says that someone has come'.and then there is again a tussle between Phuljhari and Kabutarni regarding who is going to feed Chintamani the medicine''LOL'.Kabutarni won't give up her rights over her FIL'Stern Smile'.and then forcibly feeds him and Phuljhari has got a cute little wrinkle and she is again observing this wrestling match and then says'LOL'excuse me please 'most probably he does not want to drink the medicine''D'oh'.Kabutarni giggles sand says oh thats because it is bitter'Stern Smile'.and she takes Phuljhari with her'.but Phuljhari still has got her magnifying glass trained on dadaji''Big smile'and she keeps looking,.

Phuljhari is getting a suspicion and it seems that by the end of this she would start investing.  Are they preparing for a track where Phuljhari decides to continue as a fake wife despite Baby Bhasu becoming normal.  It is possible as they will not leave the fake track so easily.

As far as the medicine in the bottle is concerned, I think it is to faciliate Phuljhari giving it to Dadaji.  If Phuljhari finds out about the medicine, she has to find a way to stop Kabutarni from giving it to Dadaji and give him the right medicine.  Since she knows that nobody would believe her, she would get hold of the bottle and replenish it with a correct medicine.  That is the only way for her to get around Maheswari as Maheswari controls the treatment of Dadaji.  Now they didn't have to show injections in the beginning as they knew that Radhika would be the one to cure him.  So why not think of a method that is very simple to use.  

In the hall party preparation and again Madam Banshe is looking for others to show her the right path''Stern Smile'that what to do for her son'''.and this time Kabutar says your son is now a kid so let him play''LOL'and the they all decide what to do for a 10year old boys party'LOL'.chunnu munnu'LOL' Baby Bhasu became 10 from 8 in two days?'Wink''.but then what happened to the other birthday? I mean 9th LOLWink'why didn't they celebrate Baby Bhasus 9th birthday'.this is not fair'WinkOuch.Baby Bhasu should protest''LOL'.and then Phuljhari tells  Kabutar that I have plan and if you say that then Madam Banshee will not mind''..and Kabutar says yes yes tell tell'LOL'.I never get praise in this family 'LOLatleast I will get some now'and then he says about kiddie raas leela and Madam Banashee is very happy''Ouch'..

Well, I am so happy with the improvement of quality of episodes in last few days that I won't coplain too much about bloopers of getting a correct age.  He even doesn't sound like a 8 year who are these days pretty smart.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bholabear

Thanks Misti.

I especially love when Rads was checking out DDG's reeeaction to the medication, and BB got all flustered. Waiting for the moment when Rads manages to take over looking after him, and brings him back from his sickly state. Would love to see their chemistry.

You are welcome. Radhika is still not convinced by what the badi bahu told her...both Rubina and the actor playing dadaji have good chemistry with each other so hopefully the audience will be getting more scenes between them.                    

Edited by misti73 - 17 May 2011 at 10:58pm
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Misti,

Thanks for your commentary.
You are welcome Radha.

For a person like me who is a die-hard fan of Radhika, under any situation and who constantly supports her, ---will enjoy those episodes where she has the upper hand.  I know I am prejudiced but that is my weakness for Radhika.
I know that you are a diehard fan of fan and everyone is entitled to their feelings...so enjoy Radhika.

I liked the way she told him, here you go I am distancing myself away from you and now that  I have left everything to Kanha,  he will chase you in my direction.  I enjoyed the conversation and Dev ---my dear you are losing the game.WinkWay to go Radhika, you have been allowed to pay heed to our advices.
Yes she is finally letting him go,...she will do what she has to do but the result of her actions she left on Kanha and since she has staunch belief in Kanha she knows that Kanha will not let her down. Nice growth in characterisation.  

I enjoy watching Mohini's utterance of the truth and the expected reactions from Dev.  In a way Mohini is just like her MIL who did not like her FIL distributing the coins to the newly wedded couples during the samuhik vivaah.  Wonder what jhatka they are going to get on rohan's birthday?Wink
Mohinis jealousy is clouding her brains...she can see things that others can't but then gets diverted into other unimportant things due to her jealousy and as a result does not use her brains the right way. 

The last scene was interesting, Radhika ignoring Dev, Dev trying to be indifferent towards Radhika,  Radhika falling  from the stool, Dev holding her and Kanha's project has begun.  All in all fun at the expense of Dev. 
Yes....Wink

radha_bilahari

Go to top