Phuljhari-Radhika
Fruitcake-Dev
Kabutarni-Badi bahu
Kabutar-Gopaldas
Bhabhi aunty-Mohini
Baby Bhasu-Rohan
Chinatamni-dadaji
chunnu munnu-creatives

Looks like Fruitcake lost the first official challenge today and got a serene smile in return too and he stomped  away in fury when he realized that he has lost the challengs…………..Arreh Fruitcake why are you accepting challenges from Phuljhari………….maan jao na aap……🤔….first you shout and protest…..then Phuljhari does something…😆….then you protest and then at the end you do exactly what she wants you do to do……and then you get angry and stomp and again the circle starts………..Arreh yaar…...take a chill pill……😆….so today as usual Fruitcake started on his record…..the usual one that ………thou are the cause of all the miseries in my family's life……….and thou do not understand the ramification of my sweet innocent brothers burning…😳…all thy poojas are a deception….and Phuljharis return….. Maybe …I don't……😃…so from today I will not ask thee for anything😃….My Lord Kanha will give me everything….and puts her hand on fire ……because I like burning my hands to prove that I do understand the ramifications of burning…😳……Anyway so Phuljhari keeps her hand on the lamp and stares at Fruitcake………fruitcake who first was shocked…then he turned his face …then he closed his eyes……clinched his fist….and then opened his eyes and realized that Phuljhari's hands are still on the fire……😳…….and he rushed to pour water……😳……. Phuljhari closed her eyes and looked at him with tear filled eyes…….Dev realized that he is nicely sitting in the hole that he himself has been digging since he arrived at the temple……😉😆…..so he snarles and glares and stomps away……………and Phuljhari patted herself on her back for mission accomplished.👏

Now circus at the dining table where everyone is waiting for the birthday boy ……..who comes running and asks for his present…😆……Good……👏….Baby Bhasu always remember the presents…😛…..most important thing on a birthday……😃….but then gets told to ask for blessings from everyone…he does excepting for bhabhi aunty…😆……and tells her I don't know you so why should I touch your feet? 😆😆Uhoo……..bhabi aunty is miffed……😆..then in walks Mommy Phuljhari and gets a beaming smile from Baby Bhasu…🤣..looks like Baby Bhasus is in the first stages of puppy love…😆……he does not want anything to do with bhabhi aunty but wants Mommy Phujharis wishes and also offers her a jalebi and tells her that the jalebi is as sweet as her…😆😆…wah guru...lage raho...😆…and then tells her that why isn't she wishing him…😆…..Mommy Phuljhari meekly wishes Baby Bhasu after looking at Fruitcake and Madam Banshee…and Baby Bhasu blushes…….and then when offered the jalebi…..Bhabi Aunty jumps to attention and says oh she cannot eat she is keeping a vrat……….arreh is this bhabi aunty's duty today to tell everyone of Phuljharis vrat. Anyway Baby Bhasu wants to know everything about his new favorite playmate😆…that is Mummy Phuljhari …😆..why does she want to keep a vrat…😊…….Mommy Phuljhari looks at Fruitcake who has got the look of a rabbti who is caught in a trap🤣 and says for my husband…😆then next question from Baby Bhasu ….who is your husband……😆……….and Madam Banshee has enough and she put a stop to the 20 questions game……😡….oh some coins to be distributed and Kabutarni declares that today is a very happy day for her too and then drags Chintamani to his torture chamber and goes hee hee haw haw……😳..Gotcha ……..everything will be in my name……..Phuljhari will give me everything…..hee hee haw haw……😳…and then goes to get the medicine and in barges a bull I mean her darling son that everything is ready ………..and then says but why are you giving him medicines………..Mommy pats his head that the medicine is to make sure that Chintamani never gets well…and proceeds to feed him forcibly……….arreh I thought it was injection…🤔….I mean they showed injection before…🤔…..ahh so no more backside attack………😆😉..now just medicine to drink…😆……..why chunnu munnu……..why did you change it……😉….anyway Kabutarni is fighting with Chintamani and Phuljahri is standing at the doorway keenly observing the wrestling match……😃…….kabutarni goes oyeee ma…😆……ad Phuljhari comes in and says that someone has come….and then there is again a tussle between Phuljhari and Kabutarni regarding who is going to feed Chintamani the medicine……😆….Kabutarni won't give up her rights over her FIL…😳….and then forcibly feeds him and Phuljhari has got a cute little wrinkle and she is again observing this wrestling match and then says…😆…excuse me please …most probably he does not want to drink the medicine……….Kabutarni giggles sand says oh thats because it is bitter…😳….and she takes Phuljhari with her….but Phuljhari still has got her magnifying glass trained on dadaji……😃…and she keeps looking,.

In the hall party preparation and again Madam Banshe is looking for others to show her the right path……😳…that what to do for her son……….and this time Kabutar says your son is now a kid so let him play……😆…and the they all decide what to do for a 10year old boys party…😆….chunnu munnu…😆… Baby Bhasu became 10 from 8 in two days?…😉…….but then what happened to the other birthday? I mean 9th 😆😉…why didn't they celebrate Baby Bhasus 9th birthday….this is not fair…😉.Baby Bhasu should protest……😆….and then Phuljhari tells  Kabutar that I have plan and if you say that then Madam Banshee will not mind……..and Kabutar says yes yes tell tell…😆….I never get praise in this family …😆atleast I will get some now…and then he says about kiddie raas leela and Madam Banashee is very happy………..oh yes some balloon decorations…😆….Phuljhari calmly marches in and starts ordering Bhabhi aunty around who as usual has no clue that she is being ordered around……😆….and then Dev is recruited to do the job and he grumpily comes to help…😆….Phuljhari again starts ordering him…😆he continues to snarl…...arreh these two are like a bickering couple then promptly falls in his arms…😆……

Comment…….

Dev he was completely spooked by Radhikas show of determination and stubbornness….was a bit over the top for me….but I know this is a melodrama so they will show all this...and I liked Radhikas attitude and Devs astonishment. Dev babu failed the challenge and Radhika set him free too……….and says I won't ask anything from you.  But Dev is right what she is doing with the Purohits is a type of deception and he is wrong too……because he also has part in this deception….he is keeping quiet and dumping his responsibilities on Radhika. All this started because of him deciding to sacrifice and not telling anyone the truth…..even telling Rohan that Radhika love Rohan……..forcing a girl to get married against her wish and against her belief….so that he can do his duty. Don't know how long will he keep on fighting with himself?…Will they ever show him realizing the folly of his actions, that he cannot take others wishes for granted. I know this is the result of his upbringing….

Mohini with all her silly behaviors was actually the first one to say that why suddenly so much arrangement for the party………this lady has brains ………..wonder what will happen if she ever tries to use it…..she can give the badi bahu a run for her money.

Radhika had a very busy day today….she is one buzy bee……….first she challenges Dev and wins the challenge and also tell him off in her own way………then sweetly handles a love lorn almost teenager who is blushing and making goo goo eyes t her…….Rohan baap re baap…….dus saal ke umar main etne pohuche huye ho aap?…….then keenly observes the tussle in dadajis room and is probably thinking that something is wrong…….she also has not given up her plan to take control over dadaji and then hoodwinks Padma by enlisting Gopal Das's help (nicely done) regarding party planning……..calmly orders Mohini and also Dev and does not bother whether Dev wants to help her or not…..she was ignoring him. Rohan is in love and will soon follow his pari around the house……….

Anyway liked all the acting……….specially liked the last part where Radhika is ignoring and ordering Dev, who as usual is snarling………

Oh yes the editor has been changed…..until Friday was some Pandey and Shashank Singh, and today Santosh Singh and Vikas Singh…..    

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Misti, today was a great day for commentary.  Unfortunately, I have some urgent work to do and so have to wait until I finish before I can comment in full.

However, I found the last part hilarious.  Phuljhari was actually ignoring Fruitcake and made a show of pulling the tape in such a way where she just pulled it from the other end making sure that Fruitcake knows that she is not interested in touching his hand.  Fruitcake was astonished at that.  Then she was ordering him around.  Actually, for a mild punishment it is not bad if Fruitcake is made Phuljhari's personal servant by Maheswari and she orders him around.  Phuljhari backing off from Fruitcake and letting him know that he would have to come to her is what I wanted to see.  So at least chunnu munnu are listening to the audience for the time being.  Her acting standoffish towards the end and his puzzled look (he has taken her adoration for granted these few days) was good. 

Ok later on for the rest of the stuff.
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: why6

Misti, today was a great day for commentary.  Unfortunately, I have some urgent work to do and so have to wait until I finish before I can comment in full.

However, I found the last part hilarious.  Phuljhari was actually ignoring Fruitcake and made a show of pulling the tape in such a way where she just pulled it from the other end making sure that Fruitcake knows that she is not interested in touching his hand.  Fruitcake was astonished at that.  Then she was ordering him around.  Actually, for a mild punishment it is not bad if Fruitcake is made Phuljhari's personal servant by Maheswari and she orders him around.  Phuljhari backing off from Fruitcake and letting him know that he would have to come to her is what I wanted to see.  So at least chunnu munnu are listening to the audience for the time being.  Her acting standoffish towards the end and his puzzled look (he has taken her adoration for granted these few days) was good. 

Ok later on for the rest of the stuff.

Yeh today was too tempting for me...The last part was hilarious...Dev snarling and confused and Radhika ignoring him...good girl, she should give him a taste of his own medicine...he will soon come running.
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Misti today was a good episode!!!! 😃
did u see my OMG post? 😆
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tilashini

Misti today was a good episode!!!! 😃
did u see my OMG post? 😆

You have an OMG post?...ok let me see what your Janu did to deserve it..waise he does not need to do anything for you, he just needs to be on the screen...😉
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: misti73

Phuljhari-Radhika
Fruitcake-Dev
Kabutarni-Badi bahu
Kabutar-Gopaldas
Bhabhi aunty-Mohini
Baby Bhasu-Rohan
Chinatamni-dadaji
chunnu munnu-creatives

Looks like Fruitcake lost the first official challenge today and got a serene smile in return too and he stomped  away in fury when he realized that he has lost the challengs''''..Arreh Fruitcake why are you accepting challenges from Phuljhari''''.maan jao na aap''🤔'.first you shout and protest'..then Phuljhari does something'😆'.then you protest and then at the end you do exactly what she wants you do to do''and then you get angry and stomp and again the circle starts'''..Arreh yaar'...take a chill pill''😆'.so today as usual Fruitcake started on his record'..the usual one that '''thou are the cause of all the miseries in my family's life'''.and thou do not understand the ramification of my sweet innocent brothers burning'😳'all thy poojas are a deception'.and Phuljharis return'.. Maybe 'I don't''😃'so from today I will not ask thee for anything😃'.My Lord Kanha will give me everything'.and puts her hand on fire ''because I like burning my hands to prove that I do understand the ramifications of burning'😳''Anyway so Phuljhari keeps her hand on the lamp and stares at Fruitcake'''fruitcake who first was shocked'then he turned his face 'then he closed his eyes''clinched his fist'.and then opened his eyes and realized that Phuljhari's hands are still on the fire''😳''.and he rushed to pour water''😳''. Phuljhari closed her eyes and looked at him with tear filled eyes''.Dev realized that he is nicely sitting in the hole that he himself has been digging since he arrived at the temple''😉😆'..so he snarles and glares and stomps away'''''and Phuljhari patted herself on her back for mission accomplished.👏

Misti thanks for the comments and commentary I was very  amused and liked that scene a lot Dev does not realise that he has biten more then he can chew with Phuljari she is like a volcano all calm outside and if u try to awake her up u get burnt.😆😆 Well very good acting by both Avinash and Rubina.

Now circus at the dining table where everyone is waiting for the birthday boy ''..who comes running and asks for his present'😆''Good''👏'.Baby Bhasu always remember the presents'😛'..most important thing on a birthday''😃'.but then gets told to ask for blessings from everyone'he does excepting for bhabhi aunty'😆''and tells her I don't know you so why should I touch your feet? 😆😆Uhoo''..bhabi aunty is miffed''😆..then in walks Mommy Phuljhari and gets a beaming smile from Baby Bhasu'🤣..looks like Baby Bhasus is in the first stages of puppy love'😆''he does not want anything to do with bhabhi aunty but wants Mommy Phujharis wishes and also offers her a jalebi and tells her that the jalebi is as sweet as her'😆😆'wah guru...lage raho...😆'and then tells her that why isn't she wishing him'😆'..Mommy Phuljhari meekly wishes Baby Bhasu after looking at Fruitcake and Madam Banshee'and Baby Bhasu blushes''.and then when offered the jalebi'..Bhabi Aunty jumps to attention and says oh she cannot eat she is keeping a vrat'''.arreh is this bhabi aunty's duty today to tell everyone of Phuljharis vrat. Anyway Baby Bhasu wants to know everything about his new favorite playmate😆'that is Mummy Phuljhari '😆..why does she want to keep a vrat'😊''.Mommy Phuljhari looks at Fruitcake who has got the look of a rabbti who is caught in a trap🤣 and says for my husband'😆then next question from Baby Bhasu '.who is your husband''😆'''.and Madam Banshee has enough and she put a stop to the 20 questions game''😡'.oh some coins to be distributed and Kabutarni declares that today is a very happy day for her too and then drags Chintamani to his torture chamber and goes hee hee haw haw''😳..Gotcha ''..everything will be in my name'

Pari is getting all the attention form Bhasu whereas all r trying and working hard for it including Dev.😆

'..Phuljhari will give me everything'..hee hee haw haw''😳'and then goes to get the medicine and in barges a bull I mean her darling son that everything is ready '''..and then says but why are you giving him medicines'''..Mommy pats his head that the medicine is to make sure that Chintamani never gets well'and proceeds to feed him forcibly'''.arreh I thought it was injection'🤔'.I mean they showed injection before'🤔'..ahh so no more backside attack'''😆😉..now just medicine to drink'😆''..why chunnu munnu''..why did you change it''😉'.anyway Kabutarni is fighting with Chintamani and Phuljahri is standing at the doorway keenly observing the wrestling match''😃''.kabutarni goes oyeee ma'😆''ad Phuljhari comes in and says that someone has come'.and then there is again a tussle between Phuljhari and Kabutarni regarding who is going to feed Chintamani the medicine''😆'.Kabutarni won't give up her rights over her FIL'😳'.and then forcibly feeds him and Phuljhari has got a cute little wrinkle and she is again observing this wrestling match and then says'😆'excuse me please 'most probably he does not want to drink the medicine'''.Kabutarni giggles sand says oh thats because it is bitter'😳'.and she takes Phuljhari with her'.but Phuljhari still has got her magnifying glass trained on dadaji''😃'and she keeps looking,.

Again delay in script and no one to proof read it and Maintain continuity like the clothes Phuljari has got something into her head regarding DDG and kabutarni is in for a bigger surprise then DDG

In the hall party preparation and again Madam Banshe is looking for others to show her the right path''😳'that what to do for her son'''.and this time Kabutar says your son is now a kid so let him play''😆'and the they all decide what to do for a 10year old boys party'😆'.chunnu munnu'😆' Baby Bhasu became 10 from 8 in two days?'😉''.but then what happened to the other birthday? I mean 9th 😆😉'why didn't they celebrate Baby Bhasus 9th birthday'.this is not fair'😉.Baby Bhasu should protest''😆'.and then Phuljhari tells  Kabutar that I have plan and if you say that then Madam Banshee will not mind''..and Kabutar says yes yes tell tell'😆'.I never get praise in this family '😆atleast I will get some now'and then he says about kiddie raas leela and Madam Banashee is very happy'''..oh yes some balloon decorations'😆'.Phuljhari calmly marches in and starts ordering Bhabhi aunty around who as usual has no clue that she is being ordered around''😆'.and then Dev is recruited to do the job and he grumpily comes to help'😆'.Phuljhari again starts ordering him'😆he continues to snarl'...arreh these two are like a bickering couple then promptly falls in his arms'😆''

that scene really was good and both forgot their resolutions and u had that Abhay look who was starting at the radhika when she was sleeping but here had her eyes open😉

Comment''.

Dev he was completely spooked by Radhikas show of determination and stubbornness'.was a bit over the top for me'.but I know this is a melodrama so they will show all this...and I liked Radhikas attitude and Devs astonishment. Dev babu failed the challenge and Radhika set him free too'''.and says I won't ask anything from you.  But Dev is right what she is doing with the Purohits is a type of deception and he is wrong too''because he also has part in this deception'.he is keeping quiet and dumping his responsibilities on Radhika. All this started because of him deciding to sacrifice and not telling anyone the truth'..even telling Rohan that Radhika love Rohan''..forcing a girl to get married against her wish and against her belief'.so that he can do his duty. Don't know how long will he keep on fighting with himself?'Will they ever show him realizing the folly of his actions, that he cannot take others wishes for granted. I know this is the result of his upbringing'.

Mohini with all her silly behaviors was actually the first one to say that why suddenly so much arrangement for the party'''this lady has brains '''..wonder what will happen if she ever tries to use it'..she can give the badi bahu a run for her money.

She with her silly sounding questions always asks the truth without others realizing but Dev is now and he gets the correct response interms of expressions

Radhika had a very busy day today'.she is one buzy bee'''.first she challenges Dev and wins the challenge and also tell him off in her own way'''then sweetly handles a love lorn almost teenager who is blushing and making goo goo eyes t her''.Rohan baap re baap''.dus saal ke umar main etne pohuche huye ho aap?''.then keenly observes the tussle in dadajis room and is probably thinking that something is wrong''.she also has not given up her plan to take control over dadaji and then hoodwinks Padma by enlisting Gopal Das's help (nicely done) regarding party planning''..calmly orders Mohini and also Dev and does not bother whether Dev wants to help her or not'..she was ignoring him. Rohan is in love and will soon follow his pari around the house'''.

Much to the annoyance of Padma😆

Anyway liked all the acting'''.specially liked the last part where Radhika is ignoring and ordering Dev, who as usual is snarling'''

Yes

Oh yes the editor has been changed'..until Friday was some Pandey and Shashank Singh, and today Santosh Singh and Vikas Singh'..    

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chalhov

Misti thanks for the comments and commentary I was very  amused and liked that scene a lot Dev does not realise that he has biten more then he can chew with Phuljari she is like a volcano all calm outside and if u try to awake her up u get burnt.😆😆 Well very good acting by both Avinash and Rubina.

Dev reminds me of Don Quixote and is tilting of the windmills...he marches in snarling and growling and then has to do a runner with Radhika smiling serenely.

Pari is getting all the attention form Bhasu whereas all r trying and working hard for it including Dev.😆

Yes,...Pari has to be there and Baby Bhasu will start following him around...no one can stop him now...he is on his mission with his list of questions.😆 
Again delay in script and no one to proof read it and Maintain continuity like the clothes Phuljari has got something into her head regarding DDG and kabutarni is in for a bigger surprise then DDG
Laughing regarding the script...8 became 10...I think they might have finally employed someone who can do maths.😉...she is thinking about dadaji, let see what she does.

that scene really was good and both forgot their resolutions and u had that Abhay look who was starting at the radhika when she was sleeping but here had her eyes open😉

I was laughigng at how she was ignoring him and also ordering him around and he had the grumpy look and was confused.

Comment''.

She with her silly sounding questions always asks the truth without others realizing but Dev is now and he gets the correct response interms of expressions

Dev usually understand Mohinis questions but the others just pat her head or ignore her, when she usually is speaking the truth.

Much to the annoyance of Padma😆

Yes.😉

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Misti your commentary was very hilarious , could not stop laughing ...Episodes are getting better day by day , some improvement ...Just remembered your line about Dev ,as he does not know whats going to hit him next  , where Radhika is concerned ...She is so  full of surprises for him and his attitude is softening little bit ,even trying his best to be in his patent grumpy mood ...Their confrontation is always good , one is ready to explode ,other one is calm and composed with serene smile ...She must have felt some thing is going on with Dada ji  as she again stopped and was looking back ...She is with brains thats why handling the situations tactfully...Last scene was good not showing any response to Dev with straight face  and in your words ordering him ...Agree with you about Dev ,s deception and then Radhika,s ...How they will come out of it ...I think this deception will go for some time more as Radhika will get suspicious about Dada ji and will deal with it ...
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

Misti your commentary was very hilarious , could not stop laughing ...Episodes are getting better day by day , some improvement ...Just remembered your line about Dev ,as he does not know whats going to hit him next  , where Radhika is concerned ...She is so  full of surprises for him and his attitude is softening little bit ,even trying his best to be in his patent grumpy mood ...Their confrontation is always good , one is ready to explode ,other one is calm and composed with serene smile ...She must have felt some thing is going on with Dada ji  as she again stopped and was looking back ...She is with brains thats why handling the situations tactfully...Last scene was good not showing any response to Dev with straight face  and in your words ordering him ...Agree with you about Dev ,s deception and then Radhika,s ...How they will come out of it ...I think this deception will go for some time more as Radhika will get suspicious about Dada ji and will deal with it ...

Thanks Neerja. The episodes are improving...I enjoy seeing their confrontations,one ready to hit the roof and the other as calm as still waters who rarely raises her voice.
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
misti loved the way you explain the epi missed your kind of update yest.
enjoyed it thoroughly may be ill let my husband read few of your updates and he will start watching cb2 with me
loved it loved loved it