Originally posted by: FLGators

spicy pasta...😆

spicy pasta...aam k aachaar k masale k saath 🤣🤣🤣🤣
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

spicy pasta...😆

ab toh naitik hi banaake dega spicy pasta akshara ko takleef lene ki koi zarurat nhi hai...😆
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sdhg

can u plz tell me who was the pregnant lady at start of video where all r in hall n ananya is with akshi' was she bindiya

OH  GOD  for  the  hole  time  i  was  thinking  that  she  is  Bindiya. it  reary  broke  my  heart. 😭 and  hina  was  talking  about  the  spice  so  i  was like  ye  spice  dikhane  wale  hai? thank  go  she  is  not  bindiya  warna  mai  dimri  ka  koon  kar  deti.😡
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divi4u

spicy pasta...aam k aachaar k masale k saath 🤣

Maggie ka kuch 2 min wala pasta aata hai na? wohi banake diya hoga...🤣G3 sochthi hain pasta banana rocket science hai. Kabhie kabhie jurassic park ke bahar jaake dekho...Yeh pura khana hai was a good one...🤣
JAYA_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhaviben

OH  GOD  for  the  hole  time  i  was  thinking  that  she  is  Bindiya. it  reary  broke  my  heart. 😭 and  hina  was  talking  about  the  spice  so  i  was like  ye  spice  dikhane  wale  hai? thank  go  she  is  not  bindiya  warna  mai  dimri  ka  koon  kar  deti.😡

she is not bindya
_Divya_ thumbnail

Maggie ka kuch 2 min wala pasta aata hai na? wohi banake diya hoga...🤣G3 sochthi hain pasta banana rocket science hai. Kabhie kabhie jurassic park ke bahar jaake dekho...Yeh pura khana hai was a good one...🤣

haa di aata hai...maggi ka Pasta...tht too in 2 flavours😆😆😆...bt believe me its yuccckkk🤢🤢🤢... i mean  i toh dont like it...ab G3 ko Pasta k taste ka nahi pata toh may b woh bhi world best lage🤣🤣🤣
new article came abt akshi varsha tiff...dis will be spice acc. to hina...
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhaviben

OH GOD for the hole time i was thinking that she is Bindiya. it reary broke my heart. 😭 and hina was talking about the spice so i was like ye spice dikhane wale hai? thank go she is not bindiya warna mai dimri ka koon kar deti.😡