Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

India-Forums

Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Love is a Sweet feeling... PriDa FF Note Pg 7 (Page 4)

zaqxsw Goldie
zaqxsw
zaqxsw

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Hey friends...
I am back again with an update...
Its a small one and I feel its not yet complete...
But wanted to write something and post before disappearing for half a week again...
I guess I will post a longer update with some PriDa moments somewhere early next week when I am done with my exams... Till then enjoy this small update and do leave comments...
Please I need ur encouragement to write more... SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Love
Sakshi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kmh2rockzzsun-naaaaaaaaaNan08

zaqxsw Goldie
zaqxsw
zaqxsw

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
PART 10:

Prithvi entered the mansion with a huge smile on his face...

Prithvi (to himself):    Damini isn't that bad...She is a sweet girl... She indeed came to my place to see if I was feeling good or not... She brought me flowers... She seems a nice girl...

Sameer sees Prithvi all smiling to himself...

Sameer (to himself):   Yaar ye bhai to sach much badal gaye hain... Apne aap akele khade hokar muskurate rehte hain... I am sure iss time to ye project ke baare mein nhi soch rahe hain... It has something to do with Damini Gujral... Time for some fun Sameer...

Sameer:          Bhai... Aap busy ho kya???

Prithvi was still lost in his own world and least was he paying attention to things going around him... He didn't even listen to Sameer calling him...Sameer called Varun to make fun and tease Prithvi...

Varun and Sameer:   Sapnon mein milti hai wo kudi meri sapnon mein milti hai...

Saare din ghunghte mein band kudiya si... oye oye oye oye oye...

Sapnon mein milti hai...

They start irritating Prithvi and teasing him singing songs...

Prithvi:            Sameer, Varun... Kya kar rahe ho... Pareshaan mat karo.. Tumko aur koi kaam nhi hai kya? Jab dekho mere peeche pade rehte ho...

Varun:            Kya bhai... Aajkal kitna gussa karne lage ho... Pehle to u used to enjoy and have fun with us... Aajkal aapke paas time hi nhi hai aapke paas humare liye...

Sameer:          Bhai.. Bhai na raha... Pyaar Vyaar na raha...

Zindagi humen tera aitbaar na raha... aitbaar na raha...

Prithvi (hitting Sameer on his head):            Band kar besura gaana gana... Pata nhi itne gaane kahan se yaad rehte hain tujhe... Itna dimaag kabhi padhai mein lagaya hota to aaj 1 successful businessman hota dad ki tarah...

Sameer:          Uske liye aap ho na... Main to abhi bachcha hoon... Mere to khelne koodne k din hain...

Varun:            Prithvi Bhaiya, seriously y not have a boys night out tonight...??? It has been so long we had fun together all through the night and tell each other interesting instances of life...

Sameer:          Haan Bro please haan kar do naa...

Prithvi:            Okkk... Aaj raat ko pakka se boys night out...

Sameer, Prithvi and Varun hi-fied each other and are excited about the boys night out...

Prithvi:            Chalo tum dono jaao abhi... Main thodi der mom ke saath baith kar baatein karke aata hoon...

Prithvi enters Suman's room and finds her reading a book...

Prithvi:            Maa, aap busy ho kya??? Can we talk for sometime???

Suman:           Aaja Prithvi... Kya baat hai aaj beta maa se baat karne aaya hai... Mujhe laga apne dad ki tarah business mein busy ho gaye ho and u have no time for ur mom now...

Prithvi:            Nahi maa, aisa kyun keh rahe ho??? Aisa bilkul nhi hai... I love u Maa... (and he hugs her)

Suman:           Chal bata kya baat karni hai tujhe...??

Prithvi:            Kuch khaas nhi... Aap batao... Jab main US mein tha... Kya kya chal rha tha ghar mein??? Koi new interesting development???

Suman:           Sab to pata hai tujhe Prithvi... Roz to phone par baat karte the... Aur new kya hoga jo tujhe nhi pata hoga... Yahan par hum sab bas tere wapas aane ka intezaar kar rahe the... The family seemed incomplete without u... But now that u r back... I just want u to get all that u want in life and settle down happily...

Prithvi:            Thanks mom... Ur blessings mean a lot to me...

At the same time Balraj comes back from office and calls out for Suman...

Balraj:             Mrs. Saxena... Kahan hain aap??? Jab se Prithvi wapas aaya hai aap humko bhool hi gayi hain... Sameer Varun dono sahi kehte hain aap bas Prithvi se hi pyaar karti hain...

Suman:           Mr. Saxena aap bhi Sameer ki tarah baat karne lage hain... (She wraps her hands around Balraj's neck and starts talking to him...)

Prithvi coughs a little and then exits from the room giving some time alone to his parents...

Meanwhile in the Gujral Mansion, Damini comes back and is all smiling as well...

Roshni sees her sister smiling to herself and thinks: Ye Di ko kya ho gaya... I am sure koi business deal mil gayi hogi isliye itni khush hain... LOL... Damini Diii!!!!

Damini is called by Roshni and she turns to find her little sister all jumping around her...

Damini:          Rosh, itna khush kyun ho tum???

Roshni:           Di, pata hai aaj mujhe mera first assignment mila as a lead model aur aaj aap bhi muskura rahe ho akele akele... U must be happy about sumthing and I am happy about u too... Avni Di ki bhi exhibition aaj bahut amazing rahi... So it's a triple reason to be happy...

Damini:          That's sooo good... Congrats Rosh...

Ila sees her daughters interacting with each other so lovingly and smiles seeing her happy family around...

Ila calls out to Damini and starts discussing about some project at work... Rosh finds it boring so leaves the two workacholoic people with their work and leaves for her room...

Ila:      Damini, I want u to take care of this project as it is German clients have postponed their visit... I guess u don't have some other major work at hand abhi... And I have to go to London for some deal which I tried to be completed on phone and video conferencing but I guess there are some issues which need my presence over there...

Damini:          Mom, I will do it... U don't worry... U take care of the London deal...I will handle this...

Ila:      And by the way, how is Prithvi feeling??? Did u go and see him???

Damini:          Yeah mom, I did go and see him... He is feeling better now... He will be back to office in a day or two... Suman aunty is a bit strict about his health... She is just like u... Thinks health first and then sumthing else...

Ila:      She is a wonderful lady... I really like everyone in Balraj ji's family... They have such a happy complete family...

Damini feels her family would have been complete if her dad was with them... Her mother had been a father and a mother to them and she never felt the need of her father but she still misses her dad and his warmth... Tears dwell into her eyes remembering her father and she tries not to show them to her mom but forgets that Ila is a mom, she can see her daughter's pain even if Damini tries to hide it from her...

Ila:      Damini, I know u miss ur father... But I am sure he is happy sumwhere above in the sky seeing that u are such a responsible daughter and a sister... His blessings are always with u sweetheart... He is proud of u and I am sure of that...

Damini smiles at her mother's words and keeps her head in her lap to find some peace...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precap:

Boys Nite Out... TongueTongueTongue

Edited by zaqxsw - 17 May 2011 at 11:00pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

naina_i2000sunny4amiya121M2NZpia09alu5123totalweirdo-GothicBeauty-Ann_92kmh2rockzzshalini_sNan08

kmh2rockzz IF-Sizzlerz
kmh2rockzz
kmh2rockzz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
awesme update dear... Juss fab..
Really love dis fmily between both d families...
Waiting for boys nite out...:p:p

Thnxxx for d updte...
Ol d best for exms dear...
Ull deffo do well in tht too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaqxsw

zaqxsw Goldie
zaqxsw
zaqxsw

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by M2NZ

Read all parts! Awesome storyline ! Plz continue ! Add me in ur Pm list!

Munaza

Hey Munaza,
Thanks for appreciating my work...
Next part is updated...
and u r added to the pm list... SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Love
Sakshi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

M2NZ

zaqxsw Goldie
zaqxsw
zaqxsw

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nan08

res :)

Reserve karne pata nhi kahan gayab ho gayi... CryCryCryCryCry

zaqxsw Goldie
zaqxsw
zaqxsw

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FANAA_4KarNeet

wow...finally dear
i love ur ths ff...
glad u start it again...
thanx for s mean
Hug

Thanks for ur appreciation dear...
Now that I am backk... I wont leave it so soon...
Loads of PriDa moments and family reunions awaiting... SmileSmileSmileSmile

zaqxsw Goldie
zaqxsw
zaqxsw

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sofiya-

heyyy Sakshi you back dear missing you AlotttHug
wowww

i cant read this All Parts in one go LOL
is Take a Time 

i'll be read then Comment :D

Hey Sofiya...