Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

India-Forums

Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Love is a Sweet feeling... PriDa FF Note Pg 7 (Page 2)

zaqxsw Goldie
zaqxsw
zaqxsw

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
PART 7:

Prithvi and Damini were fighting with their feelings about each other... They did not want to accept that if they themselves were not at fault, not even the other was...

Next day, trying to forget the previous day incidents, Prithvi decided to get ready for the presentation he had with the Gujrals... Balraj had told him, that he has to be the best in front of the Gujrals... The main reason being that for the presentation Damini would be presented and he somewhere wanted Prithvi to have a nice business man image in eyes of damini... And as far as the reason he told him was that the project as important to them...

Prithvi was getting ready in his room, murmuring some romantic songs which were his all time favourites wen Sameer and Varun peeped into his room... They found their brother getting ready for his presentation... Varun suggested Sameer that they would not disturb him now and leave... But Sameer had some other plans... He dragged Varun  inside Prithvi's room...

Sameer:       Main koi aisa geet gaaon.. ki aarzo jagaun... Kya baat hai bhai... Aajkal kaafi romantic gaane gaa rahe ho... Kiske liye gaa rahe the aap???

Prithvi wasn't aware why was he is a good mood today... He was all smiling since morning... The reason was also a matter of concern for him initially but then he just went on and left aside his thoughts...

Prithvi:       Sameer please subha subha mujhe teri ye baatein ka koi mood nahi hai... U always knew I like these tracks and hence was singing them... They weren't dedicated to someone special...

Sameer:       Haan Bhai... Kya baat... Maan gaye aapko to...

Prithvi:       Sameer get lost now... I have to go for a presentation and I don't want to be late becoz of ur stupid talks...

Sameer:       Haan bhaiya, samajh gaya... All the best...

Prithvi then left the room... He had his breakfast, took his parents blessings and proceeded to the Gujral Industries where he had his presentation...

On the other hand, Damini also trying to forget about the previous day incidents was looking forward to the presentation by the Saxena's today... She also got ready and left for office along with her mom...

Ila along with the other members were waiting in the conference room, when Prithvi arrived... Damini had still not entered the hall, she was busy with some other client and told her mother that she would join her in another 10-15 minutes...

Prithvi greeted everyone and adjusted his laptop to the projector when Damini was about to enter... Just as she opened the door, she was again called up for an urgent meeting which she could not miss... She excused her mother and left for the meeting... Prithvi was still engrossed in preparation for his presentation and did not pay heed to the ongoing talk between the two ladies at the door of the hall...

The presentation went on well... Ila was happy with the way Prithvi was taking interest in his business... She could see him as a very successful enterprenuer in the near future... She then thought that she had actually made a very good choice for her daughter...

Ila( to herself):     I am sure Prithvi and Damini are just made for each other... They will complement each other in every aspect... I have to now make sure that the two fall for each other which would surely happen...

Prithvi had finished his presentation and was expecting a response from Ila... He wanted to see her response to the presentation... It was a big project for him and he wanted to get it any how... But Ila did not respond, she was lost in the would-be-world for her daughter...

Prithvi (after waiting for a few minutes):  Ma'am... Is there anything you would like to suggest... U have some suggestion in mind???

Ila( still lost in her own world):                  Yes... U two would be perfect for each other...

Prithvi was surprised the way Ila was talking...

Prithvi:       Sorry Ma'am, I didn't get what u mean to say...

Ila (snaps out of her world):    I am sorry... I was just saying that the presentation was excellent... We would like to give the project to your company... But my daughter will be the one working in the project, so I would like you to meet her once before the project starts...

Prithvi:       Sure Ma'am, where can I meet her???

Ila:    She must be in her cabin... She has just finished with a meeting... U can go and see her... Shelley (Ila's secretary)... Show Prithvi her cabin so that he can talk to her...

Shelley and Prithvi left the conference room and moved towards Damini's cabin...

Shelley left Prithvi outside the Damini's cabin and Prithvi entered without noticing the name plate... Damini was sitting on her chair and looking into a file while playing with her pen in hand...

Prithvi stared at her as if he saw an angel sitting in front of him... He was lost in the beauty of the girl in front of him... He didn't knw why but kept staring at her... She  has a small smile on her lips while working... He smiled when Damini frowned looking at something in the file... She corrected the error probably or added a clause to whatever she was reading... He was feeling a special attraction for this girl... Damini... Yes... she is beautiful what came to his mind...

Damini noticed Prithvi and stood up suddenly... She did not know wen he came in her cabin and why was he here...

Damini:      Mr. Prithvi... What the hell are u doing in my office... And how dare you enter my cabin without my permission.. Is this wat ur manners and etiquettes teach u... Didn't someone tell u, not to enter into anybody's room or cabin without permission...

Prithvi wasn't responding...She started to move ahead towards Prithvi... Prithvi felt as if an angel was walking towards him... He had never experienced this thing... He had no experience of this... The special feeling was taking over him... He didn't want to react this way... But his brain and heart were not in his control...

Just then, Damini got angry and moved forward to slip on the floor... She had expected a great fall which actually didn't come... She had closed her eyes in fear...

Prithvi came out of his dream angelic world and saw Damini coming towards him... She was about to fall when he caught her just in time... Then suddenly came to his mind, the incident which happened the day before... Damini had slapped him...

Prithvi (to himself):                 This is the same Damini Gujral, who slapped u yesterday... She didn't even apologise... And u urself who is an idiot, was staring at her as if u haven't seen any beautiful girl... She is a devil not an angel... She should apologise for her yesterday's behavior but she is showing me attitude...

Damini (to herself):                 This is the same Prithvi Saxena, who u slapped yesterday... Avni had said that he wasn't at fault and I should apologise to him... But then he again did something which made me angry... Entered my cabin without knocking and then staring at me... Instead of apologizing for his behavior, he is staring at me... Huh... Loads of attitude...

Prithvi helps Damini to stand, and then both start again at the same time...

Prithvi and Damini:      What do you think...

Prithvi and Damini:      I think...

Prithvi and Damini:      Apologise... Sorry...

Both remain quiet for a second, when Damini starts to shout at him again...

Damini:      U stupid, Idiot, Morone.. What do u think, u were doing... First u come to my cabin without taking my permission and next u keep staring at me...

Prithvi now loses his temper as well... This girl has to shout always... Does she ever listen to anyone...

Prithvi:       Stop shouting... Instead of apologizing for your behavior yesterday, u are shouting at me... If u remember, we had a meeting in the morning at 10 am, but u didn't turn up... So I had to come to meet u... Ila ma'am has decided to give the project to our company... But I guess I would not like to work with a girl like u... Who doesn't ever listen to anyone...  U should be thanking me saving u from falling, but then u r one showing attitude...

Damini:      Shut up... I didn't ask u to save me... I could have helped myself... I don't depend on people... And as far as the project is concerned, I will make sure that we don't get to work together...

Prithvi gets really angry... He storms out of her cabin and decides to back to his office... His anger was at peak... He rarely got angry but this girl made him feel irritated... She intentionally did things which would make him angry...

He gets back to his office and goes to his Dad's cabin... Meanwhile Damini also goes to her Mom's cabin...

Prithvi tries explaining his dad that he could not work in the project especially with Damini... And Damini tells her mom that she wouldn't be able to work with Prithvi...

Both Balraj and Ila were shocked to listen to their children's point of view about each other... They sat in their cabins with their heads in their hands on how the situation had shaped up between the would be couple... they talked with each other over the phone on the issue and finally decided, that Prithvi and Damini would work together even if they didn't want to...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Khwahishpia09ayushi_lnmdjian-GothicBeauty-Ann_92sun-naaaaaaaaaNan08kmh2rockzz

Khwahish Senior Member
Khwahish
Khwahish

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
hey sakshi

ur back ...welcome !!

thnk godd u decided to continue wid dis ..i was dying to read more ...

luv
khwahishSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushi_lnmdjianzaqxswAnn_92Nan08Sia889

zaqxsw Goldie
zaqxsw
zaqxsw

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
PART 8:

Ila and Balraj decided that Prithvi and Damini would work together now on the project... Their project was to help certain German clients with their visit to India keeping in mind their security. Security aspect was to be looked after Prithvi and the traveling plan and budget was to be guided by Damini...

Both Prithvi and Damini were initially excited about the project but all their enthusiasm died as soon as they came to know that they had to work together... But they had no other alternative...

A week after the presentation, the German clients were to arrive... Ila and Balraj asked Prithvi and Damini to receive the clients on the airport... Balraj asked Prithvi to call up Damini and decide their meeting for the next day...

Prithvi:             Dad, Damini se baat kyun karni hai... I will go and receive them...

Balraj:              But Prithvi, Damini is also working wid u on the project... U should talk to her abt...

Prithvi:             Papa, why can't she call me up regarding the same... I guess she has forgotten abt it... The project is of no importance in her life...

Balraj:              Prithvi, stop giving such useless excuses to me... I want u to talk to Damini and plan out the programme for tomorrow...

On the other hand, at the Gujral Mansion, Ila was talking to Damini about the same thing...

Ila:                    Damini, I think u should plan out a meeting with Prithvi and decide the way of progress for the project...

Damini:            Mom, I have decided the course of the project... I have already made arrangements for the stay of German clients, right from receiving them from the airport to their stay in the Taj hotels all over the country and providing them with conveyance for travelling wherever they want and whenever they require it...

Ila:                    Have u talked to Prithvi about it???

Damini:            Mom, what will Prithvi do about it... As it is he is least interested in the project... He has not called me even once to discuss the details... We have not had even a small talk after the presentation day...

Ila:                    Damini, have u called him?? Why do u expect him to call u up even when u even didn't try to contact him... I don't want to listen anything... Just call him up and plan out a meeting for tomorrow...

Damini (dejected):         Yes Mom...

It was almost 10 o'clock at night, when suddenly it struck Prithvi to call up Damini and discuss about the project details and plan out a meeting as soon as possible... as suggested by his dad...

He thought that it is quite late at night to call some one... Instead he sent her a text asking her if she could meet him tomorrow anytime convenient to her...

Prithvi (to himself):                 Dad has told me to talk to that stupid, idiot, egoistic Damini... She herself has no clue about the project developments... And I have to talk to her... Y does he want me to make the first move always... He doesn't knw the girl is Damini Gujral... The Damini Gujral... Huh... I hate Damini...

Sameer comes to Prithvi to discuss about a problem his friend was facing in his studies when he found him angrily murmuring something... He wasn't able to hear much but only damini in Prithvi's words...

Sameer:             Wow bro... U r changing... Mujhe nhi pata tha aapko ladkiyon mein interest hai... By the way ye Damini kaun hai??? New Girlfriend Bhai... Ye wahi hai na jiske baare mein aap uss din party k baad soch rahe the... Bolo na bhaiya...

Prithvi:             Just go away Sameer... Mera mood already bahut kharab hai... Don't try to mess with me abhi...

Sameer:             Bhai... 1 ladki ke liye aapne apne Bhai... Chote bhai... Sameer... Sammeeerrr saxena se aise baat ki...

Prithvi:             Sam, apni nautanki band karega ya nhi...Jaa bhaag jaa yahan se... Dikhna mat mujhe aab to aaj... Go away before I break ur legs...

Sameer understands that Prithvi was upset about something and it was beeter to mess with him at the moment... He left Prithvi alone for sometime...Meanwhile, Damini had gone to Rosh's room for a gossip session, which the girls gang had decided the same evening... She had left her phone in her own room and hence did not read Prithvi's message nor reply to it...

She came in back late... She was very tired and did not actually realise that it had been late... She checked her mobile and found a text from Prithvi...

After some time, Prithvi realized that he was pretty rude to Sameer and should not have talked to him like that... He went to Sameer's room to apologise but found him sleeping... He loved his younger brother when he was sleeping becoz it was the only time Sameer would not pull his leg... He went to him and cuddled in his bed... He decided that if he would be alone in his room, he would keep thinking about Damini... So instead it would be better if he slept with Sam tonight...

Damini read the text frm Prithvi and actually not aware of the time called him up... As it is she also had another important text and wanted to discuss about it with him as well... She didn't realize that it was about 12:30 at night...

Prithvi was in deep sleep when his phone rang... Sameer was disturbed and thought that his phone rang... He was not used to someone calling such late at night when he was with his dreamgirl in his dreamworld... Irritated, he picked up the call...

Sameer (to himself):        Who the hell is it calling me such late at night...

Sameer (irritated):          Hey... Who is it calling such late at night? Did u forget to see the time...? Sameer Saxena was very busy and u disturbed him...

Damini realizes that it has been actually very late to call him...

Damini:                           I am very sorry... But I did call Prithvi... May I know who is on the phone...

Sameer:                           Prithvi... U mean u have to talk to my big bro... Ohhh... Then u should have called him on his mobile... (Sameer was into uttermost surprise that a girl has called his bro at such late hours...His sleep had been evapourated in the hot air... )

Damini:                           Ohhkk... But I called up him only... I guess it's a wrong number... I am very srry to disturb u at such a moment...

Sameer was now sitting on his bed... He moved his hand and found someone near him... He shieked with fear of finding someone on his bed...

Prithvi woke up suddenly hearing to Sameer's scream... Damini was still on phone...

Prithvi:                      Y the hell r u shouting...????

Sameer:                      Bhai... u scared me... What r u doing on my bed...

Prithvi:                      I didn't feel like sleeping alone so came to ur room but found u sleeping... U should have atleast not shouted like this...

Sameer:                      Yeah.. and u should have told me that u were here... and by the way u had a call frm Damini...

Prithvi:                      Ohh... The Damini Gujral ... The egoistic Damini Gujral...finally got time to call and discuss abt the project??? Let it be... I will talk to her later... I am very sleepy now... U also go to sleep now...

Sameer:                      Bhai... She is on call... She is waiting to talk to u...

Damini meanwhile had listened to Prithvi's thoughts about her... She was feeling sorry for having disturbed the brothers in their sleep... Prithvi snatched his phone from Sameer...

Prithvi:                      Gudmorning Ma'am... Now that u have got time, I must tell u that normal people tend to sleep at this point of time... So will u please excuse me now, so that I can go back to sleep becoz I have some important guests cuming in tomorrow and I have loads of work to do... Thanks for calling and making an effort to talk... But I guess I can manage the things on my own... As it is u r not interested in the project... If u don't mind I will now go back and sleep... Thanks for disturbing... Goodnite...

He disconnected the call, and went back to sleep... Sameer and Damini were surprised the way Prithvi reacted... Damini was now feeling sorry for being so negligent... Sameer on the other hand was surprised to see Prithvi behave in such a manner to a girl who had actually called may be for some important thing...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pia09ayushi_lnmdjian-GothicBeauty-Ann_92sun-naaaaaaaaaNan08kmh2rockzz

zaqxsw Goldie
zaqxsw
zaqxsw

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
PART 9:

Prithvi goes back to his deep sweet dream... Whereas on the other hand, Damini was experiencing a mixture of feelings... She was feeling a bit guilty of calling Prithvi such late at night... His outburst was very obvious... She had been thinking that he was ignorant regarding the project... But he had actually tried contacting her inspite of their opinion about each other... She was now feeling guilty because she had not trying conveying to him the message that she received from the German clients that they would be landing in India not the next day but the next week... He being her project partner had to be informed about the same... When she received Prithvi's text, she for the first time felt that she had done wrong...
Damini (to herself):     So what... How dare she shout like that at me...? I had called him to talk to him about the project... and I dont think it is ever late to talk about business... He should have atleast listened to me... He doesnt have any etiquettes to even talk to a girl... Huh... I hate him soo much...
Now feeling guilty and frustrated, she decided to let go of Prithvi's thoughts and sleep tonight... Once before closing her eyes, she murmered...
Damini (murmuring):     I am sorry Prithvi...
She didn't know why did she apologise to him even when it wasn't her fault entirely...
The next morning, Avni came to Damini's room to wake her up... She found a slight smile on Damini's face...
Avni:     Damini Di and smiling early in the morning... I guess her day will be good... I have always told her to start her day with a smile... And now she has probably thought of it... I just hope aaj kisi ko fire na kare di...
Avni pulls the curtains of her room and the beautiful sunlight enters Damini's room...
Avni:     Damini di... wake up... Its already 7 o'clock in the morning... and u have a meeting at 9 in the office... Wake up di...
Damini:     Hey Avni, Goodmorning... The day seems beautiful...
Avni:     Di, it has to be beautiful... U were smiling early in the morning...
Damini gives her sweet little sis a nice smile before she goes to get ready...
At Saxena Mansion:
Sameer:     Bro... Aab uth jaao... Jaana nhi hai kya office aaj... Aaj to work out bhi miss kar diya hai... Kiske khayalon mein khoye hue ho aap...??? Bhai... aaj to main bhi uth gaya hoon... Aur aap abhi tak so rahe ho...???
Prithvi did not move a bit... Sameer was worried why his brother wasnt responding... He tried shaking Prithvi when he found him burning with fever...
Sameer:     Maa... Maa... Bhai ko fever hai... He is burning...
Suman gets worried and comes running to Prithvi...
Sameer:     I guess bro has not been feeling well since last evening... Isliye kal mere room par aakar so gaye the... He was also very upset at night and kept fidgeting in bed the entire night...
Suman brings water and wet cloth and keeps it on Prithvi's forehead so that he feels better... After about two hours, Prithvi's temperature begins to fall and he gains consciousness...
Prithvi:          thanks maa... M feeling better now... I guess I should go to the office now... As it is the German clients are coming today... I have to go and attend to them...
Suman:     Chup kar... Aaraam kar ghar par aaj... Work can be done later... I dont want u to stress when u r not feeling well...
Prithvi:     Mom, m feeling better now... I will take medicines and take full care of myself... If I dont go, Damini Gujral will again say thousand rude words which I am in no mood to listen... As it is she can only shout at people and fire them... She herself does not care about her work... It has been almost a week since the project has been finalized but she hasnt discussed the details with me as yet...
Sameer:     Bhai... Damini Gujral... She called u up yesterday... Yeah... I remember... Last night she called u up... But Goddd... How rude u were to her... U should have told her to call next day but u shouted at her like anything...
Prithvi:     How do u know, she called??? Sam... wo ladki hai... iska matlab ye nahi hai ki u will favour her... She did not call even once...
Sameer:     Nhi bhai... She called u up last night... It was a bit late but u spoke very rudely to her...
Prithvi wasnt feeling well so her doesnt actually remember what he spoke to her the last time they had a talk... Sameer explains to him and he feels guilty for his rudeness... He decided to apologise to Damini and meet her in her office today... But Suman does not allow him to leave his bed and go anywhere... So he decides to call Damini...
Meanwhile, Damini had got engrossed in her office work and had forgotten about the last night incident... She was so busy that she had told her secretary not to transfer any calls to her cabin the entire day... Prithvi tried reaching her but all in vain... Damini wasn't taking any calls today... He decided to leave the matter and talk to her once he is fine...
Ila comes to knw that Prithvi wasn't feeling well... She gets worried and decides to talk to Suman about his health... Suman tells her about the previous night Prithvi Damini fight...
Ila then calls Damini to her cabin...
Ila:     Damini beta, I told u to discuss about the German client project with Prithvi... Did u talk to him???
The entire night incident comes back to her mind... She told her mom the entire thing and that she wanted to apologise to him...
Damini:     Mom, I thought he would come to the office today... I had called him up to inform him about the late arrival of the clients... But I guess there was a mismatch of timing and a bit of misunderstanding... So could not convey my message to him... But he hasn't turned up as yet... he even hasn't called me...
Ila:     I know dear... He has been trying to contact u on the official number but the calls r not being transferred to u... And he could not come to the office just becoz he is not feeling well... He has high fever...
Damini:     Ohh Lord... and I had been in the perception, that he is ignorant about his work... Mom I need to apologise to him... Can I go and meet him at his place...???
Ila:     Surely Damini... Get ready and meet him once... Give him my get well soon wishes as well...
Damini:     Thanks Mom for helping me clear our misunderstandings...
Damini leaves Ila's cabin where she leaves her mother with a smile on her face... She could see that Damini and Prithvi were starting to build up a nice and a strong relationship which had to go on for lifetime and even after that...
Prithvi was bored when he decided to go and have some walk in his garden... Damini comes to meet Prithvi with some flowers and a nice get well soon card... She is sent to Prithvi's room by Suman who tells her that she will join them soon...
Damini enters Prithvi's room and finds it neatly kept... All the things were at their proper places... That's not the typical guy's room... as she had seen or learnt earlier... She felt as there was something about this guy which attracted her to him...
Damini (to herself):     Huh... Kya sochne lag gayi aab tu... Pagal ho gayi ho... U r thinking about Prithvi Saxena... Let it be... By the way where is the monster??? He is no where to be seen...
She searches for him in the room and then looks out of the glass window and finds him in the garden...
Damini (to herself):     He looks so calm and composed... anyone who would see him now would never believe how rude he was the last night...
At the same time, Prithvi was also thinking about his behavior with Damini... He thought of his fault and how rude he was to her...
Damini came out of her thoughts and decided to move to the garden... She just stood behind Prithvi and forwarded her hand towards his shoulder... Prithvi was surprised to see someone in his garden and to add to his surprise, it was Damini there...
Prithvi:     Tum... Damini... Tum yahaan kaise...???
Damini:     Hey prithvi... How r u feeling now??? Here r some flowers for u...
Prithvi:     Thanks a lot...I am feeling a bit better now... I never knew u could bring flowers for anyone...
Damini:     Very funny... I came here to ask about your health... And I also wanted to say something...
Prithvi:     Thanks Damini... Even I wanted to say something...
Damini:     Yeah... So what did u want to say?? Is there anything left to say after last night... (She said making a straight face)...
Prithvi:     Well... Yes... there is something more I can add to it... But u say what brings u here..
Damini:     Naah... U say it first... Then I will say my part...
Prithvi:     I believe in "Ladies First" funda... So please maam u say first...
Damini:     Ohh please Prithvi... These are old fashioned talks... I dont believe in them... Girls are always ahead of u guys... So here u say it first...
Prithvi:     Will u say it???
Damini:     M waiting for u to finish saying all that u have to say first...
Prithvi:     Pehle aap hi kahiye...
Damini:     Nahi... Pehle tum bolo...
Meanwhile Suman comes in and she sees them fighting pehle tum-pehle tum like young kids...
Suman:     Tum dono ye pehle tum karna band karo... I give u an idea... Both of u say ur part together...
She leaves them fighting again with a smile on her face becoz she knew they both had to say the same thing...
Prithvi and Damini:     Yeah... We... will... Hehehe... Say it together...
Damini:     Ohkk... Here we go... One.. two... three...
Prithvi and Damini:     I am sorry...
Both r shocked to hear the same thing from each other... They started laughing hard at this...
Prithvi:     Hey... we were trying to say the same thing... And we were fighting for it...
Damini:     Yeah... I thought of apologizing becoz I called u up such late at night... I didn't knw u were not well and u would be disturbed... And then I had to tell u also that the German clients we were expecting today will b joining us next week...
Prithvi:     Ohh... Thank God... I thought u would have to wrk on the project abhi all alone... Mom wasn't allowing me to work in such condition...
Damini:     Yeah... She says it correctly... U should take complete rest and recover soon...
Prithvi:     Yup... I will take complete rest and be back in action soon... I am sorry again for my rude behavior yesterday... It was probably becoz I want feeling well...
Damini:     I can understand... I think u should go and rest now...
Prithvi:     I am resting only...
Prithvi and Damini sit and chat for some more time learning some things about each other... Sameer comes to see Prithvi but finds him engrossed in talk and laughing away with a smart beautiful girl... He thinks not to disturb his brother as of now but would surely ask him about it later...
Damini and Prithvi lose the track of time while chatting... When suddenly it starts getting dark...
Damini:     Ohh... Its already 7 pm... Mumma must b waiting for me.. I should rush back home...
Prithvi:     Yup sure... I also think the same... Talking to u made me lose the track of time...
Damini:     I didn't knw ur company would be so interesting...
Prithvi:     Thanks... But get going now... Ur mum would be worried...
They bid goodbyes to each other and return to their places with smile on their faces...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pia09ayushi_lnmdjianAnn_92Nan08kmh2rockzz

zaqxsw Goldie
zaqxsw
zaqxsw

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khwaish.e.arsh

hey sakshi

ur back ...welcome !!

thnk godd u decided to continue wid dis ..i was dying to read more ...

luv
khwahishSmile

Hey Khwahish...
Thanks for the great welcome...
U were an instant one...
Did u receive the pm abt it???
Becoz u commented before I could send out the pms...
Ur wishes will be fulfilled soon... I am back now... But one more week to go please...
Thanks for ur comment...
I am back just becoz of u all..
Love
Sakshi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khwahish-GothicBeauty-

zaqxsw Goldie
zaqxsw
zaqxsw

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nan08

AT LAST LOL

Now ur continuous motivation required to update... TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Khwahish-GothicBeauty-Nan08

kmh2rockzz IF-Sizzlerz
kmh2rockzz
kmh2rockzz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
heya sakshi dear...
hws uh??
hws ur lyf??
missed u too much..cnt tell u how much...

sach kaho toh me forgot abt this ff *sorry*
bt padte padte sab yaad aa gya

it doesnt mean maine saare pad liye hainLOLLOL
4 chapters pade hain
story dimag aa gyi h bt still ll hve a quick review of other parts soon

but seriously it is really fab ff juss loved it
prida rocks dearEmbarrassed
remember me love most prithvi & sameer's chemistryROFLROFL

trust me its awesme amazing fabolous wonderful..short of words...
nw plzz update it soon waiting for new part nowTongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GothicBeauty-

zaqxsw Goldie
zaqxsw
zaqxsw

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sofsunmannee

heya sakshi dear...
hws uh??
hws ur lyf??
missed u too much..cnt tell u how much...

sach kaho toh me forgot abt this ff *sorry*
bt padte padte sab yaad aa gya

it doesnt mean maine saare pad liye hainLOLLOL
4 chapters pade hain
story dimag aa gyi h bt still ll hve a quick review of other parts soon

but seriously it is really fab ff juss loved it
prida rocks dearEmbarrassed
remember me love most prithvi & sameer's chemistryROFLROFL

trust me its awesme amazing fabolous wonderful..short of words...
nw plzz update it soon waiting for new part nowTongueTongue

Hey Jhanvi...
I am good...How r u???
Life is a bit hectic till everything winds up... Loads of things happening here...
I missed u tooo... Its great to be back...
I dont blam eu for forgetting this FF... Even I did... ;) ;)
Bt yaar ye sab dost hain na forum waale, they brought me back to this writing...
I cant tell u how much I now think I missed writing...
Even I had forgotten the story...
I have started re-reading it and will then continue it... :) :)
PriDa do rocksss... But yaar Sam-Pri ki baat hi alag hai... Thats y I included it in the FF...
Thanks for ur appreciation...
Will update as soon as I get time...
Love
Sakshi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kmh2rockzz

Go to top