The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

Last Episode Of TVD :O // My Thoughts...

MrsSobtiGrover Senior Member
MrsSobtiGrover
MrsSobtiGrover

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
AHHH :| :| :|
Septemeber, seriously?! I can not wait that long :(
TVD SEASON 3 :D Can't wait, but the wait is TOOO long :(
Okay, lemme get to my point :D

Last episode:

I am sooo proud of STEFAN (: Seriously! He proved his love for his brother is very powerful and amazing! He gave himself over, for his brother! How SWEEET can this guy get? I admit Damon's saved Stefan alot of times, but tbh this episode proved, -- for me -- Stefan to love his brother much more. I have just fallen in love with Stefan all over again :)
Elena - OH MY GOD. Okay even though i love Stelena&Delena, and i love STELENA much MORE. But what the hell was that? The KISS with Damon, for me was utterly disgusting, firstly she is in a relationship -- did she just forget that? Secondly being in a relationship, she confessed her love for her man's brother, i mean like...what the?! Okay i'm sorry if anyone get's offended, i have nothing against Damon, i love him. But Elena? She turned out to be a b***** :| :| I used to like her, and didn't ever think she would turn out to be another ''Katherine'' :| Anyyhuuu...I beleive Elena deserves Damon now, Stefan is too good for her! But yes, i still want STELENA to be endgame. :D
Elijah -- DUDE he totally deserved that, but in a way i still felt sorry for him.
Klaus -- THIS GUY SHOULD DIE :@
Vicky/Jeremy/Anna/Bonnie -- Love square? Okay i did not EXCEPT that ending :| I was shocked when i saw Vicky, but then even more shocked when i saw Anna. Being honest i have never liked bonnie&jeremy, so i wish all the best for them. But i hope Jeremy&Anna are endgame, cos i've always thought they clicked. Vicky? I never liked her. Don't think i ever will. Bonnie? I see her as Elena's best friend. So, i DO like her, but her&jeremy- heck no!
Caroline&Her Mum's Re-union---- OMG, that made me cryy :| :| :| Awww (:

So yeah, I will always love Stefan the most <3 I hope Elena pays!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

freesikhaAnn_92-Nayab-

anwaya IF-Sizzlerz
anwaya
anwaya

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
hey i agree Stefan was the hero, and what he did for Damon proves it, but u shouldn't use this kind of language yaar! 

elena dnt said she loves Damon, she only listen to him as he was going through lot of pain. 

the kiss thing is subjective! some one may like it some may not! 

and plz dnt start this Stefan is better than Damon or Damon is better than Stefan! or Damon is bad n Stefan is bad and useless! 

they both hv thr flows and good sides! 

we already have enough people trying to break the peace of forum by doing that!  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevAngel-Jot.-Doppelganger-aa123.80-nautankidollz--Nayab-

Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
I agree with the whole "Stefan was the hero" but not really with the other things you said. =/

Like anwaya said, there's really no point to compare the two brothers and declare one better than the other because they both have flaws. Their not perfect.

As for Elena, she did not tell Damon she loved him. He told her he loved her and all he asked was "you know that right?" and she just said "i do". She never said she loved him. And the kiss, it was an in the moment thing and considering the fact that Elena knew Damon loved her and he was about to die, she had to do something that would make him happy one last time.

And you said something about Elena deserving Damon after calling her the "B" word. =/ Why doesn't Damon deserve someone good? He loves Stefan just as much as Stefan loves him. The only difference is that Stefan is more open about it.

But then again, it's your opinion and everyone is entitled to their own opinion so..you know.

-Jot.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevNeetu2825-nautankidollz--Nayab-patakhaguddianwaya

-Nayab- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nayab-
-Nayab-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Accidentally pressed the like button LOL... Like Jot & Anwaya... I agree about the Stefan thing... The rest, not so much...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevAngel-Jot.

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
The DeLena kiss was the highlight of the episode. It was so beautiful because Elena finally realized she loves Damon also. You can't actually compare the bro's LOL Damon fought 20 hungry vampires and saved his brother. LOL and what's with Elena deserves Damon, because Stefan is too good for her? ROFL Elena & Damon are made for each other, they are a perfect match made in heaven. Truly perfect. <3Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.-Nayab-patakhaguddirelentless.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top