Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: prncz

mein bhi hoon
mere ko bhi  crash course chahiye ,,,, Miss reservation  ๐Ÿ˜†  hi  azy /  daya /  shalini/

I hvn't watched yet ,but am understanding the story line thru ur updates// and am enjoyiny it //
Raj

Petuuu ...So now you have had the crash course na๐Ÿ˜† and why ...me deserved all the reservation on your post na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ,,,,chal ab dekhna aur phir batana๐Ÿ˜ณ
AnveshaAT thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Mein aa gai๐Ÿ˜›
Kyun meri baari hai na...Shalu is busy drooling on Neil's FB pic...to aaj mein aayi๐Ÿ˜†

And ofcourse mein aayi to Chudail ko bhi to aana banta tha na...aa gai khee-khee karne...Dabur laal dant manjan ki adv๐Ÿ˜ก  So we skip that scene and than we have the sulky baby boy Yogesh and I again fast forward๐Ÿ˜› kahan se leke aati hai yaar yeh sab

And then oho !!๐Ÿ˜ณ aha!!๐Ÿ˜ณ we come on the terrace and on the word go we know that what is going to happen na...

I love, love and loved ...the leisurely walking Kesar...he had as if run and just stopped himself and then coming in those measured steps...trying to guage the expressions on Gulaal's face...

Did someone feel that Kesar knew Gulaal's reaction and was apprehensive about it???...I mean not about the whole Talli Katha ...but that Gulaal would not take it or would atleast say no a hundred times before taking it๐Ÿ˜†

And when he comes he says that he was searching her downstairs but you were not there... (Chal jutthe...you were searching for a moment that she would come upstairs and would be free of the company of the Chudail and you can give it to her...hai na๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†)

And Gulaal was distancing herself...you could see that...she asked if he wanted something...and love the suddenly teenaged Kesar...yess...no...yess... owww soo sweett...๐Ÿ˜ณ and the delicacy with which he brings it out ...(Kitne armaan se...chur chur ho gaye.) ...Gulaal Mayya Dhanya Ho
Gulaal is so apprehensive...you could see that...and Kesar seeing an apprehensive Gulaal seems more determined...He gets more sure footed when he is on softer earth ...the more she goes back the more he pushes..๐Ÿ˜ณ.(and Gulaal I understand that you were not willing to take it and were a bit apprehensive ..but did you have to remember Talli's words and subject us to the absolute horrendousness of her voice in this beautiful scene๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†)FF button kaam nahi karta kya

I love the directness in his character๐Ÿ˜ณ...and I love the wanting of exclusiveness in this relation that he so craves ...that the mere name of Talli makes him mad...When Gulaal just rambles Talli's name...he is so mad... Kesuda is like why? what? when? how? where???๐Ÿ˜†

He is exasperated (and anyone would be...Talli is one such creature in the world who would test the patience of a Saint and Kesuda is no Saint๐Ÿ˜› as we all know๐Ÿ˜†)Ab saint mat bol haan. Gulaal bhi kuch kam nahi
Did you not see how she hid that chunar from that chudail

And he is so hurt...when Gulaal says that he should give it to Talli because it would suit her...the bacha thinks that she is saying because she doesnot like it....owww...dont be unhappy ...ye le๐Ÿค—Not fair ok with all this jhappis and pappis๐Ÿ˜†

The way he is angry...I think he believes that Gulaal is trying to distance herself...the way he asks her...whether she wants it or not...as I said...he is a no nonsense kind of person...A person who would not be able to sugar coat any truth nor hide any lie...(ironically though he has buried so many secrets inside him...may be that is why he is so angry with the world..because that keeping secrets and lying and not being upfront and facing the truth is not Kesar)

He is such a brat na๐Ÿ˜ณ...he wont listen to Gulaal or see her hesitations...he doesnot understand what she is trying to say...he just walks off saying that Gulaal can throw away if she doesnot like it...

See!!! this is Kesar!!!!, he came hesitantly, he came on a weak thread,,,but now he walks off like he is in complete control of the situation making Gulaal run after him..that is the brat in him๐Ÿ˜† .(..Na seriously ...that is the take-charge attitude that makes him bigger than the boy everybody is passing him off as...)Parcel tumhe mile, toh mana karegi kya๐Ÿ˜•

When Gulaal pleads to him, he doesnot commit...(he cannot give false assurances...that is sooo not Kesar)
He is somewhat placated when Gulaal says that she cannot throw it since he had brought her for this...

By the way did someone feel that his expressions were smug when Gulaal said that๐Ÿ˜† (That is why I call him a brat๐Ÿ˜†)

Both times, first when Gulaal told him that would he listen to her, at that time also he stands staring at her in anger and the second time when she asks him to give the same kind of Chunar to Talli...

He just walks off in anger...

He can't do that...he cannot pretend...he cannot do those kind of double standards...he doesnot believe in making everybody happy...
He is the kind of person who would want to make ONE person happy and would put all his efforts in that
...and that is what he was doing...

And then ofcourse we have Talli Rani dropping herself on us like US Navy seals in Laden's Abotabad residence๐Ÿ˜†
Talli asking Gulaal that kesar is moving around but not giving me the Chunar... arre woh idhar udhar nahi! tujhse bhaag raha hai chudail!!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†...That would be a sure shot olympic win

She is asking Gulaal when would the right time come (to give her the chunar that is ) Sahi samay tab ayega,,,,,,, jab tere muh par Kesar stapler laga dega๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

The Kesar Motabha scene was cute too..when they have eye-signal during their convo with Gulaal...I like how close they are coming...made me remind of Vasant and Motabha's closeness...it was Motabha who had actually read Vasant's mind for Gulaal...Loved that scene๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...

And the last scene where Motabha announces Gulaal's name as a candidate for Sarpanch seat...the bacha looks sooo proud na๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

(See ...He is a young lad, in throes of love and in awe with the woman he always has admired...and this kind of romance has childishness too...but when you see Kesar you realize why it is different...he feels so proud when the woman he loves is admired and respected by all and is to be given the highest post of this village...that is the beauty of this love story... the characters are so supremely selfless...)_

And ofcourse this creates lots of probs too as we See Gulaal jumping up and down to aim her foot on the axe and gives Dushyant's name for the Village Sarpanch...arre bhai you have forgiven him that is alright...but as a Sarpanch!!!

And ofcouse that makes our bacha mad๐Ÿ˜† ..and he so is going to errupt tomorrow and rightly so...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

So that is it...not much of Kesar today...but whatever it was, the baccha was tooo good๐Ÿ˜†Baccha kisko bola re, Kesuda ab bada ho chuka hai๐Ÿ˜‰

I tried my level best to join your bandwagon๐Ÿ˜Š.
Jokes apart, lovely post.๐Ÿ‘
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
I tried my level best to join your bandwagon๐Ÿ˜Š owww love you for this yaara
Jokes apart, lovely post.
๐Ÿ‘Thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ