India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Wow! what an episode!!

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
OMG!!!! The episode was mindblowing!!! I was very sure he cant stand watching her hand burning on the lamp...i know your not that cruel janu... *hugs to u*LOLWink

Radhika's idea about kanha & radha dance was nice...im all excited for tomorow..
RAAS LEELA... Day Dreaming

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! the part both of thier hands touched was ...Blushing
the amazing part will be when radhika almost fell and dev caught her in his arms..simply WOW!!! and both of them glancing at each other..awww..Day DreamingOMG i jus paused for the moment!! and kept watching it all over again...LOL it was sooo..Not to be missed!!BlushingDay Dreaming

MY JANU IS BACK !!!! WEEE!!

PRECAP : who do you think is stalking them??? ShockedOuch

Overall after watching the previous episodes.. i see that CB will make it to the TOP soon...its getting interesting,...Smile

RATING FOR TODAY : 10/10 StarStarStar

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvimissourikhus1973chymanju7suktiNika07ruxarlakhani23_roseGauri22anusha34Tazzizam123dany89Ansa786RADEV1000avina_forever..yajnaseni..sigrid--Ekta--PutijaChalhovashna26misti73NeerjaaRoshini1494goolab

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Tigu...so you want to hug him heh? Waise did you find out about the cousin? Wink

Edited by misti73 - 17 May 2011 at 11:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilashini

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Tigu...so you want to hug him heh? Waise did you find out about the cousin? Wink

YESH YESH!!! TongueLOL Avi's cousin? haan yar...but usha ji supose to take me na?? Unhappy

misti73

Deb07 Goldie
Deb07
Deb07

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
So happy we are top in Zee in chaskameter...Yes awosome episode

Edited by Deb07 - 17 May 2011 at 12:01pm

Tilashini

YourNightmare IF-Rockerz
YourNightmare
YourNightmare

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Yes the epi was mindblowingClap can't wait for tomorrows epi
From me alsoStar10/10Star

Tilashini

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

YESH YESH!!! TongueLOL Avi's cousin? haan yar...but usha ji supose to take me na?? Unhappy
I thought she is supposed to give you the address and then you are going to find your passport...Wink

Edited by misti73 - 17 May 2011 at 12:09pm

Tilashini

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

I thought she is supposed to give you the address and then you are going to find your passport...Wink

yes! i know yar...i found my passport alredy..lekin uska address nehi mila  and i started singing yeh dooriyan from love aaj kal... LOL

sigrid

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

yes! i know yar...i found my passport alredy..lekin uska address nehi mila  and i started singing yeh dooriyan from love aaj kal... LOL
You did not tell me you have found the passport?Confused

Tilashini

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index