good bye ,extremely hurt

sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

guys i recently joined the forum to relive dutta & naku of ltl 1 ,but i 'm disappointed there are certain ppl talking abt mishal replacement ,it hurts to read all this ,i don't watch colors channel coz fear if i see that horrofying diggu in any of the promos ,it irritates me to no end to read abt diggu & nakus romance etc ,i know that colors don't plan to get back mishal or dutta character ,they are soon going to show diggu entering patil niwas & been saviour of patil fly ,it doesn't matter anymore the stupid channel & cv can't think anything better

reading abt talks of mishal replacement at the forum i didn't expect it ,i bade good bye to the forum same as did to the channel ,i hope i haven't hurt anybody

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Sona, don't you think what you have said is reason enough for you to stay back.

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
i second u lekz..sory dnt kno ur nme...

i agree...ikno n understnd hw much it hurts 2 see such horrible LCL but u shud stay strng n just dnt watch d show...like many of us...jus rejoice the memories ltl1 has left us wit.x
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Don't leave. Dutta is still very much alive on this forum. 😳
If u have to leave, I understand but I suggest you to stay. 😳

Take care.
Edited by -Ritz- - 12 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

@ sona,I think majorityof LTL1 lovers feel the way you do... I certainly respect your decision,I too joined the forum in Jan2011,when there were upheavels happening in te story line,ranging from Dutta's accident ,death ,blindness,reunion and what not...right till the 28th march 2011  when there was  Dutta/Mishal???.  about the status of the character ,plus the actor's  return to LTL2 is still  a?.  Yes you are true in saying there is media war, speculations,hype you name it,but such is common place in our times you look at internal,external or international world of entertainment,business,sport ,politics all are spun around by the media! So with regards to Mishal I loved him and   I will always love him and maintain he is the finest star on Indian TV so far!. However  I have chosen to stay on this forum so I can like you mentioned " relive LTL1",and I do that by still being part of this forum and keeping my self abreast of what is happening with regards to the track which me and many others decided to boycott,but what many of us did;nt do is kill the sublime love of Dutta and Nakku,for many of us carry it on in our own inimitable story telling style over which no PH has control for we make and own our stories.  Thus we continue telling the tale of dutta and Nakku and never a day passes yet where one of us can say this is the end of the line for the Tasha story,for the line will go on till the day the forum story tellers decide to quit. So,Sonu I have said my rather long piece ,stay if you can  just to part of the forum but it is sad that you leaving,rethink  xxhamlet. 

Edited by Hamlet53 - 12 years ago
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear  dont know ur name ,

A post regarding replacment is just nothing , u see here we are all Ltl season 1 fans standiong united on the stand that Mishal is our only Dutta !

belive me u cnat believe how hurt i was but this is te forum who makes me re live Dutta every day !

i suggest dont lose hope , and stay !
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Dont be hurt...these are mere speculations. But if you want to leave I understand. All the best!