Guys are never that high-spirited!

Posted: 12 years ago
The way Anant was talking to Navya today, and expressing his feelings, like "phone ke baad, mere yahan aane se pehle, batao mere baare mein nahin soch rahi thi. jo cab mein hua, subah hua" and all that! Guys never talk like that! They usually repress there feelings and never talk this freely!

Anant's character is dheela now, officialy!!!! 👏

Originally posted by pkaur92

The way Anant was talking to Navya today, and expressing his feelings, like "phone ke baad, mere yahan aane se pehle, batao mere baare mein nahin soch rahi thi. jo cab mein hua, subah hua" and all that! Guys never talk like that! They usually repress there feelings and never talk this freely!

Anant's character is now officially DHEELAAA!!!! 👏

i dnt think so, my frds who r guys also tlk like tht only😛

rather girls r d ones who keep silent n act shy🤪

it depends yaar...😉...some guys do and some doesnt..😳...actually i thought even if the line did seem a bit cheesy in the promo,the way they portrayed it in the show...it was quite good😳...i liked that scene...😛..
Oh noo. Anant's behaviour(kiss) made Navya feel odd. Golmal hey vai Sab Golmal hey. . .
Originally posted by md_arefin

Oh noo. Anant's behaviour(kiss) made Navya feel odd. Golmal hey vai Sab Golmal hey. . .

Sachee mein sab golmaal hai

Now navya is gonna be angry with anant and anant is not gonna talk to navya

todays episode was sad! :(

Originally posted by veena_rocks

No i know guys are more open and all, but they dont share their feelings that easily, like anant was!

Well, its just an opinion lol, but i usually see guys as angry young man who never share whats i their heart!

I like anant-dil ka very saaf bacha ⭐️

Originally posted by deeps07

it depends yaar...😉...some guys do and some doesnt..😳...actually i thought even if the line did seem a bit cheesy in the promo,the way they portrayed it in the show...it was quite good😳...i liked that scene...😛..

i so agree, d promos r always misguiding😕

Originally posted by veena_rocks

I support you.
Originally posted by -Sonia-xx

I support you.

thank u, my pleasure😆