Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Gulaal is just complicating everything (Page 2)

sarahagstn Senior Member
sarahagstn
sarahagstn

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

yes gulaal is complicating things and she will remain in guilt if she forces talli on kesar as she will do injustice to kesar if doesnt she will do injustice to talli and in process if she falls for kesar then she will feel guilty for loving kesar and not fullfill her promise...i think only solution is to marry talli to someone else ...better for everyone Tongue

Let's marry Talli off to the guy who Dushyant paid off...the eye witness ROFL this way she will move far far away with him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rumi007chweetuIncense

idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
it is wrong to ask dusyant for sarpanch as after all he has murder some one for which he needs to be punished.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetu

Rumi007 IF-Sizzlerz
Rumi007
Rumi007

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarahagstn

Originally posted by arti07

yes gulaal is complicating things and she will remain in guilt if she forces talli on kesar as she will do injustice to kesar if doesnt she will do injustice to talli and in process if she falls for kesar then she will feel guilty for loving kesar and not fullfill her promise...i think only solution is to marry talli to someone else ...better for everyone Tongue

Let's marry Talli off to the guy who Dushyant paid off...the eye witness ROFL this way she will move far far away with him.

What an idea sir ji... ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetuIncense

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Whenever a fictional character does something utterly stupid, my Dad usually comes out with 'She's doing it because the director told her to'.

Jokes apart...yes she is making things complicated. She did that 8-10years ago anyway. The only reason I want to give her the benefit of the doubt is because somewhere she thought that Kesar does like Talli. She thought that friends can become good life partners. Thats fair enough and even today she felt so guilty that the chunar came to her and not Talli that she just came out with a lot of gibberish.

I will also understand if she tries to distance herself from Kesar but she should NOT force them together anymore. It's not fair because it should be clear to her that Kesar doesn't care for Talli in that way

HEY I'M BACK...MY COMPUTER HAS STOPPED WORKING FROM TUESDAY'S NIGHT..
hey...my dad also says exactly the same..take..it is easy darling..after all its fiction..hmm...I think I'm a bit rude towards Gulaal...in this topic...Mere head se abhi tak...dua ugal raha hai..thanks for sharing your view..

Edited by chweetu - 19 May 2011 at 5:15am
chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by idunno

it is wrong to ask dusyant for sarpanch as after all he has murder some one for which he needs to be punished.

you got it right...thats what I want to say..A culprit should be  punished..
chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

I dont see her as wrong to pick Dushyant for the job as of now

But i do feel now that she knows Kear doesnt see Talli as anything, she needs to stop doing what she has with Talli, in the sense not encourage anymore

If Dushyants heart is crystal clear...then he should admit his mistakes...atleast before the family members..he is deliberately trying to hide his mistakes...and what was that'EK KHOON KA SAJA BHI UTNA HI EK SAJE KA KHOON'
enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged

where is the old, fun-loving and energetic gulaal? ..and really what happened to suddha's character? she used to have one of the most interesting storylines in the show! ..and why is everyone leading talli in the wrong direction and supporting her love for kesar..when its so damn obvious that kesar doesnt feel the same way?

i really hope they decrease the "politics" as well as durgesh's track. 
..and hope they bring the old, happy, romantic yet sensible track like before Smile

Edited by enchanted. - 19 May 2011 at 8:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index