Gulaal is just complicating everything

Posted: 12 years ago
hi everyone...today's episode..left me in a frustrating mood..that I just cant resist myself from bringing this topic..

1.First...she told kesar to bring the same chunari for Talli...n he just told her..that its non of his business...that what Talli likes...or dislikes...How can Gulaal  say to bring the same chunari...she cant make someone fall in love...forcebely..If kesar brings the chunari...Its ok for now...but for how long..Is she going to convince him lifelong...(what a stupidity).
2.Why she said yes...to go to the election after Dushyant insists..
3.Why on earth..motabha trying to make Gulaal 'Sarpanch'...Is he trying to make the 'sarpanch's chair'..her life partner..Is this a way to repay her sacrifices..
4.Why is 'Gulaal the great' taking Dushyant's name...who has gone for a NOBLE CAUSE OF THREATENING SOMEONE TO LEAVE THE CITY TO HIDE HIS SINS(KUTHE KA PONCH KABHI SEEDHA NAHI HOTHA).

GULAAL IS MAKING EVERYTHING COMPLICATED AND JUST ADDING 'FUEL TO THE FIRE' BY TAKING DUSHYANTS NAME AND BY FORCING TALLI ON KESAR(IF YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO CHOSE VASANT THEN KESAR ALSO HAS A RIGHT TO CHOSE HIS PARTNER).

Whenever a fictional character does something utterly stupid, my Dad usually comes out with 'She's doing it because the director told her to'.

Jokes apart...yes she is making things complicated. She did that 8-10years ago anyway. The only reason I want to give her the benefit of the doubt is because somewhere she thought that Kesar does like Talli. She thought that friends can become good life partners. Thats fair enough and even today she felt so guilty that the chunar came to her and not Talli that she just came out with a lot of gibberish.

I will also understand if she tries to distance herself from Kesar but she should NOT force them together anymore. It's not fair because it should be clear to her that Kesar doesn't care for Talli in that way

I dont see her as wrong to pick Dushyant for the job as of now

But i do feel now that she knows Kear doesnt see Talli as anything, she needs to stop doing what she has with Talli, in the sense not encourage anymore
Originally posted by chweetu

hi everyone...today's episode..left me in a frustrating mood..that I just cant resist myself from bringing this topic..

1.First...she told kesar to bring the same chunari for Talli...n he just told her..that its non of his business...that what Talli likes...or dislikes...How can Gulaal  say to bring the same chunari...she cant make someone fall in love...forcebely..If kesar brings the chunari...Its ok for now...but for how long..Is she going to convince him lifelong...(what a stupidity).
2.Why she said yes...to go to the election after Dushyant insists..
3.Why on earth..motabha trying to make Gulaal 'Sarpanch'...Is he trying to make the 'sarpanch's chair'..her life partner..Is this a way to repay her sacrifices..
4.Why is 'Gulaal the great' taking Dushyant's name...who has gone for a NOBLE CAUSE OF THREATENING SOMEONE TO LEAVE THE CITY TO HIDE HIS SINS(KUTHE KA PONCH KABHI SEEDHA NAHI HOTHA).

GULAAL IS MAKING EVERYTHING COMPLICATED AND JUST ADDING 'FUEL TO THE FIRE' BY TAKING DUSHYANTS NAME AND BY FORCING TALLI ON KESAR(IF YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO CHOSE VASANT THEN KESAR ALSO HAS A RIGHT TO CHOSE HIS PARTNER).

OMG you could have not said it any better... I KNOW HOW YOU FEEEL i'm so annoyed left me in a bad mood. WHY IS GULAAL DOING THIS? and look how Kesar was soo adorable that him and MotaBa had already planned it out as a suprise and she is just trying to ruin things? If she ain't going on about TALLI RANI then she goes and does the stupidest things trying to act "great". Recently Gulaal has made it really hard for me to symphtasise (dont know how to spell that word) towards her.
^I think they do that when they want you to sympathize with the other protagonist. Remember when we felt bad for Gulaal when Kesar was acting cold? So now its the other way round =))
Originally posted by *Reemz*

^I think they do that when they want you to sympathize with the other protagonist. Remember when we felt bad for Gulaal when Kesar was acting cold? So now its the other way round =))

I agree.  However the serial is dragging a bit with Gulaal's character being this depressing and Talli grating on everybody's nerves.  Even Sudha had this really interesting charecter before becoming this roney-dhoney walli matashri misleading her impressionable adoptee. 

I really had liked the energetic, smiling Gulaal from before the leap.  When are Kesar and Gulaal going to read each other's letters and diaries and when is Talli going to awaken?  and suddenly this politics track? 

on a positive note...Daima is back - finally - but now paanba has gone missing!

yes gulaal is complicating things and she will remain in guilt if she forces talli on kesar as she will do injustice to kesar if doesnt she will do injustice to talli and in process if she falls for kesar then she will feel guilty for loving kesar and not fullfill her promise...i think only solution is to marry talli to someone else ...better for everyone 😛

I don't know if she is doing any wrong in asking Dushyant to become Surpanch as I didn't know past stories properly.

But it would be pathetic to see Gulaal trying to pair up Kesar and Talli. Kesar is clear to himself anf clearly mentioned today that he is not thinking of Talli anymore.

Originally posted by arti07

yes gulaal is complicating things and she will remain in guilt if she forces talli on kesar as she will do injustice to kesar if doesnt she will do injustice to talli and in process if she falls for kesar then she will feel guilty for loving kesar and not fullfill her promise...i think only solution is to marry talli to someone else ...better for everyone 😛

Let's marry Talli off to the guy who Dushyant paid off...the eye witness ðŸ¤£ this way she will move far far away with him.
it is wrong to ask dusyant for sarpanch as after all he has murder some one for which he needs to be punished.