India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

CB KI BAND BAJ GAYE (Page 2)

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Hame mukabala karne me koi interest nhi hai yaar...haumlog kya tumlogo se jhyud kheshtra me nikla????...n how could u say our Radev is below than ur archana Manav...???...IF ratin is everythng to judge it...?..Imagine yaar...imagine...ur luved jodi is top of the world...waise saab aise hi sochte hai...isme itna haasne wali baat kaunsi hay...we all would say our fav jodi is the best...if we dont say it...so why we luv them...BTWwe r just discussin abt the chaska-meter rating..on chaska-meter ration CB is one mark above than PR...no need to be sooo happy..several tyms i saw ur aarchana n manav is far below than our Radevs ratin...we know wat our Radev is... we would not learn frm u...wat they r ...got it..!!!!!
       N jyada hanso maat ... jitna hasoge utna hi rona padhega future me..n how dare u compare ..dont u know itsss out of IF's rule... mind that... !!!!!

Raj bhaiya close n end this stupid n nonsense post!!!

Edited by RADEV1000 - 17 May 2011 at 11:10am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..sejal719-Shankar-YourNightmareashna26anu17fatssrilanka

-Shankar- IF-Rockerz
-Shankar-
-Shankar-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
I agree but if you insulf PR forum it is just as worst... some action will be taken by forum mods.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000..yajnaseni..ashna26anu17

-Shankar- IF-Rockerz
-Shankar-
-Shankar-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radevfan1

I HATE PR OUR CB AND AVINA R THE BEST!
no caps are allowed... plz raj close this topic fast! To all CB members, remember IF COC. just because they say something doesnt mean we have to bash them back.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000fatssrilanka

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
@rao_rajput..see every show has dere own story,charm and strengths.but at the end of the day you should realise both are on same channel and the channel needs moree good shows..

deres absolutely no competition between ArMan and RaDev..both are beautiful couples in dere own style okay..so stop comparing and ignore a couple if you dont like dem but dont unnecessarily  become Hype okay chill

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000sejal719-Shankar-ashna26anu17

-Shankar- IF-Rockerz
-Shankar-
-Shankar-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

@rao_rajput..see every show has dere own story,charm and strengths.but at the end of the day you should realise both are on same channel and the channel needs moree good shows..

deres absolutely no competition between ArMan and RaDev..both are beautiful couples in dere own style okay..so stop comparing and ignore a couple if you dont like dem but dont unnecessarily  become Hype okay chill
thank you for making this post. but this topic still has to be closed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000..yajnaseni..sejal719

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

We should report abt this post????...Shankar n rest wat do u think??

sejal719YourNightmare

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

please close this topic..I know some people are out of mind...so We don't need to go their place...just forget this topic...they can't tolarate some once victiry thats why...we never go to their thier forum to hurt them so please don't stood such low...

Edited by anu17 - 17 May 2011 at 11:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000YourNightmaresejal719

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
ok this is not done why is this topic still open no member is allowed to bash at the actors.. i request the topic be closed 

RADEV1000-Shankar-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index