Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shankar- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: radevfan1

I HATE PR OUR CB AND AVINA R THE BEST!

no caps are allowed... plz raj close this topic fast! To all CB members, remember IF COC. just because they say something doesnt mean we have to bash them back.
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@rao_rajput..see every show has dere own story,charm and strengths.but at the end of the day you should realise both are on same channel and the channel needs moree good shows..

deres absolutely no competition between ArMan and RaDev..both are beautiful couples in dere own style okay..so stop comparing and ignore a couple if you dont like dem but dont unnecessarily  become Hype okay chill
-Shankar- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

@rao_rajput..see every show has dere own story,charm and strengths.but at the end of the day you should realise both are on same channel and the channel needs moree good shows..

deres absolutely no competition between ArMan and RaDev..both are beautiful couples in dere own style okay..so stop comparing and ignore a couple if you dont like dem but dont unnecessarily  become Hype okay chill

thank you for making this post. but this topic still has to be closed.
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
We should report abt this post????...Shankar n rest wat do u think??
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
please close this topic..I know some people are out of mind...so We don't need to go their place...just forget this topic...they can't tolarate some once victiry thats why...we never go to their thier forum to hurt them so please don't stood such low...Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
ok this is not done why is this topic still open no member is allowed to bash at the actors.. i request the topic be closed 
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
You are reported.Soon Raj Bhaiya will take action.
zainab_sushita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

FIRST THIS CB FANS HV STRTED...IF SOMEONE INSULT ARMANN I CANT BEAR IT...
-Shankar- thumbnail
Originally posted by: RADEV1000

We should report abt this post????...Shankar n rest wat do u think??

yes I already pmed Raj and reported the post. hope some action is taken soon.
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rao_rajput

FIRST THIS CB FANS HV STRTED...IF SOMEONE INSULT ARMANN I CANT BEAR IT...

post the link where CB fans insulted the...post it first...then talk