mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Now I have figured out the solution behind what has been itching me for a very long time!!!!

MY ITCH:

Geet treating Dev as a normal Devar.
Dev behaving like a saint, when he was quiet the opposite earlier when he shamelessly wooed Geet in HP and letched at every woman in KC.
Dev thinking it's alright to run after Nandani, and that he deserves her, and trying to now break up her impending engagement with the BOND FACTORY OWNER.

SOLUTION:

😲😲Dev is not Dev!!!!😲😲
Yes guys, that is the truth.
With the new season of GHSP, and the change of the actor portraying Dev from ABHINAV SHUKLA to SAMIR SHARMA, the charater has also changed.😲😲

Now Dev is no more the old Dev who had done the despicable deed in HP.
He is some other long lost brother of Maan who is very decent, has never looked at a girl in his entire life, and has also not been divorced.
He is a clean, sharif, seedha-saadha new munda in GHSP.

And for all we know, he might be the mysterious Vicky we've all been waiting for!!!!!πŸ˜‰

What do you guys think ???????
This seems to be the only explanation to me!!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninand thumbnail
unfortunately that can be the only explanation.πŸ˜•... they have ruined the dynamics completely and flipped Devs character totally😳...

had they kept the original Dev intact, maybe keot him bad, they would have had a story to build on. I even understood Dev being redeemed. But this! They should infact issue a notice before the next episode that "From now on Dev has a clean slate and this show has no story as such to show"πŸ˜•... 
Even Maan-Geet scenes are getting repetitive. and the way they have played with maans character as balwant. I tried to be opimistic a lot, but when i think of it, they have nothing to show now really.
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hmmn..Geet and Maan forgave him, but when Geet's family would find out that Dev was responsible for ruining Geet's life, would they trust him again? and will pick him for their daughter?

sometimes, i really want this new dev to be vicky
mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: t_areeb

hmmn..Geet and Maan forgave him, but when Geet's family would find out that Dev was responsible for ruining Geet's life, would they trust him again? and will pick him for their daughter?

sometimes, i really want this new dev to be vicky

Me too!!
I think, if they had just let Dev's character exit peacefully and brought in Samir Sharma as Vicky, the story would have made a lot more sense.
And the viewers would have accepted everything that they are currently showing very well, cuz SS's acting is really good, and the love track wid Nandani is also interesting, but Dev's history keep's coming back to us, and we cannot help but hate him all the more.
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mirnalini

Me too!!
I think, if they had just let Dev's character exit peacefully and brought in Samir Sharma as Vicky, the story would have made a lot more sense.
And the viewers would have accepted everything that they are currently showing very well, cuz SS's acting is really good, and the love track wid Nandani is also interesting, but Dev's history keep's coming back to us, and we cannot help but hate him all the more.

I AGREE