Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Live update - 17th May 2011 (Page 20)

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

I am so sorry last night my power was going off too often so I could not chat with you all properly...Unhappy
Now after reading all the posts  here is what I am thinking...

Sujji you have predicted so many scenarios that you will take the credit for what ever they show as you have covered every possible angle-  but here is my filmy version of what can happen...

Niru taken to hosp by Sarja and she just manages to survive a miscaraige but now she needs to be in hosp  for a day and then at home with complete bedrest...
Here we see Sarja doing a lot for her and she obviously being human and in her vulnerable state watches Sarja doing so much to make her comfortable -  she begins to have feelings for him.Dancing

In the meantime,  Albela with his croonies find Sarja and Niru and there is tussle between Al and Sarja and while this is happening Maruti and Sarja's gang arrive closer...
Albela starts attacking Sarja and Sarja fights single handedly with Al and his croonies for a short time before Al grabs Niru and puts a knife against her throat threateningly.  
At this point there is exchange of words between Al and Sarja when the entire truth abt Chandni and Sarja-Niru come out and Maruti gets into action and disarms AL and Niru is freed from Al and she runs to Sarja...

This is my filmy version of ...

Now Sujji i will leave it to you to add spice to the further scenes-  if it is going to be filmyLOL
Continuation by our best story writer Sujji...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Hello Darshu,

So what did u think of my filmy prediction-  and yes I dont understand how the channels and the entire entertainment industry functions---

All are so engrossed in making more  and more money that nobody pays attention to creativity in entertainment.

The stories, dialogs, scenes, sets, BG and even clothes are recycled ...

From BG I remembered one day when I put the tv on Saathiya was on and it had the same BG as RKAB -  God I found so many familiar things in that show LOL  Except of course our family members meaning RKAB actors

darshana23sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Hey guys,

I am so sorry last night my power was going off too often so I could not chat with you all properly...Unhappy
Now after reading all the posts  here is what I am thinking...

Sujji you have predicted so many scenarios that you will take the credit for what ever they show as you have covered every possible angle-  but here is my filmy version of what can happen...

Niru taken to hosp by Sarja and she just manages to survive a miscaraige but now she needs to be in hosp  for a day and then at home with complete bedrest...
Here we see Sarja doing a lot for her and she obviously being human and in her vulnerable state watches Sarja doing so much to make her comfortable -  she begins to have feelings for him.Dancing

In the meantime,  Albela with his croonies find Sarja and Niru and there is tussle between Al and Sarja and while this is happening Maruti and Sarja's gang arrive closer...
Albela starts attacking Sarja and Sarja fights single handedly with Al and his croonies for a short time before Al grabs Niru and puts a knife against her throat threateningly.  
At this point there is exchange of words between Al and Sarja when the entire truth abt Chandni and Sarja-Niru come out and Maruti gets into action and disarms AL and Niru is freed from Al and she runs to Sarja...

This is my filmy version of ...

Now Sujji i will leave it to you to add spice to the further scenes-  if it is going to be filmyLOL
Continuation by our best story writer Sujji...
hehehehehe Juna diii... LOLLOL

i was thinking Niru would be in the hospital unconscious till night.Embarrassed... and Sarja would watch over her and be awake the whole nightTongue...  and some nurse will tell that she's lucky to have a husband like himSmile... or she'll find beside her bed  asleepShocked... and will realise that he was awake the whole night... Big smileand next day he looks after her... and here comes Albela to trouble themCry... maybe after she's discharged from the hospital...Shocked

awww diii.Big smile... but i loved your scenario more.Tongue... i feel like killing the channel for this stupidityAngryAngry... when we are actually loving the show so muchCry... the channel plans to end it.AngryBroken Heart... gosh they are literally rushing up everythingAngryAngry... the scenario which you said would have looked even more good had they given ample time for the show...Cry

Wow i also loved your Albela-Sarja scenTongue... would love it that way... as that way Sarja would not get wounded... Big smile and also one small hug with Sarja-Niru...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

The stories, dialogs, scenes, sets, BG and even clothes are recycled ...

From BG I remembered one day when I put the tv on Saathiya was on and it had the same BG as RKAB -  God I found so many familiar things in that show LOL  Except of course our family members meaning RKAB actors
Juna diii... you are totally right... my grandmom watches that show... so at times i'm forced to watch it... when i have something around the same time...

Everything is recycled...  and you will identify all the sketch of the characters with Rkab... only their titles would be different... but rest all is the same... i was damn angry one day when they played my fav Yudi music... on some characters...

Edited by sujji0609 - 18 May 2011 at 2:01am

Juna04

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Hiii Darshu diii... Hug
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Hey Sujju, update ur FFs yaar... I m waiting for it

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Hey Sujju, update ur FFs yaar... I m waiting for it
hehehehe diiiLOL... i'm still in the processSmile... will update it by today or tomm...Tongue
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
I want today only... specially that cliff hanger one... gaze pe ruka diya... aage bhi to batao Day Dreaming

Juna04sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index