Live update - 17th May 2011 - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by smiley121

hi lames ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Here sujji's prediction is definitely going to happen...niru will say 'chandu ne mujhe pyaar karna sikaya ...lekin pyaar nibaana maine apni pati se sika hai ' ๐Ÿ˜›

Smiley I am sure they would have used the above dialog surely in the future if the show had more time.  They could still use it if they take some leap towards the end of the show...
Hey Juna di, wish CVs would have got more time. Story would have been interesting... Channel is so blind to axe it to make way for RKR repeats ๐Ÿ˜ก
Hey guys,

I am so sorry last night my power was going off too often so I could not chat with you all properly...๐Ÿ˜”
Now after reading all the posts  here is what I am thinking...

Sujji you have predicted so many scenarios that you will take the credit for what ever they show as you have covered every possible angle-  but here is my filmy version of what can happen...

Niru taken to hosp by Sarja and she just manages to survive a miscaraige but now she needs to be in hosp  for a day and then at home with complete bedrest...
Here we see Sarja doing a lot for her and she obviously being human and in her vulnerable state watches Sarja doing so much to make her comfortable -  she begins to have feelings for him.

In the meantime,  Albela with his croonies find Sarja and Niru and there is tussle between Al and Sarja and while this is happening Maruti and Sarja's gang arrive closer...
Albela starts attacking Sarja and Sarja fights single handedly with Al and his croonies for a short time before Al grabs Niru and puts a knife against her throat threateningly.  
At this point there is exchange of words between Al and Sarja when the entire truth abt Chandni and Sarja-Niru come out and Maruti gets into action and disarms AL and Niru is freed from Al and she runs to Sarja...

This is my filmy version of ...

Now Sujji i will leave it to you to add spice to the further scenes-  if it is going to be filmy๐Ÿ˜†
Continuation by our best story writer Sujji...
Hello Darshu,

So what did u think of my filmy prediction-  and yes I dont understand how the channels and the entire entertainment industry functions---

All are so engrossed in making more  and more money that nobody pays attention to creativity in entertainment.

The stories, dialogs, scenes, sets, BG and even clothes are recycled ...

From BG I remembered one day when I put the tv on Saathiya was on and it had the same BG as RKAB -  God I found so many familiar things in that show ๐Ÿ˜†  Except of course our family members meaning RKAB actors
Originally posted by Juna04

Hey guys,

I am so sorry last night my power was going off too often so I could not chat with you all properly...๐Ÿ˜”
Now after reading all the posts  here is what I am thinking...

Sujji you have predicted so many scenarios that you will take the credit for what ever they show as you have covered every possible angle-  but here is my filmy version of what can happen...

Niru taken to hosp by Sarja and she just manages to survive a miscaraige but now she needs to be in hosp  for a day and then at home with complete bedrest...
Here we see Sarja doing a lot for her and she obviously being human and in her vulnerable state watches Sarja doing so much to make her comfortable -  she begins to have feelings for him.

In the meantime,  Albela with his croonies find Sarja and Niru and there is tussle between Al and Sarja and while this is happening Maruti and Sarja's gang arrive closer...
Albela starts attacking Sarja and Sarja fights single handedly with Al and his croonies for a short time before Al grabs Niru and puts a knife against her throat threateningly.  
At this point there is exchange of words between Al and Sarja when the entire truth abt Chandni and Sarja-Niru come out and Maruti gets into action and disarms AL and Niru is freed from Al and she runs to Sarja...

This is my filmy version of ...

Now Sujji i will leave it to you to add spice to the further scenes-  if it is going to be filmy๐Ÿ˜†
Continuation by our best story writer Sujji...
hehehehehe Juna diii... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i was thinking Niru would be in the hospital unconscious till night.๐Ÿ˜ณ... and Sarja would watch over her and be awake the whole night๐Ÿ˜›...  and some nurse will tell that she's lucky to have a husband like him๐Ÿ˜Š... or she'll find beside her bed  asleep๐Ÿ˜ฒ... and will realise that he was awake the whole night... ๐Ÿ˜ƒand next day he looks after her... and here comes Albela to trouble them๐Ÿ˜ญ... maybe after she's discharged from the hospital...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

awww diii.๐Ÿ˜ƒ... but i loved your scenario more.๐Ÿ˜›... i feel like killing the channel for this stupidity๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก... when we are actually loving the show so much๐Ÿ˜ญ... the channel plans to end it.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿฅบ... gosh they are literally rushing up everything๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก... the scenario which you said would have looked even more good had they given ample time for the show...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Wow i also loved your Albela-Sarja scen๐Ÿ˜›... would love it that way... as that way Sarja would not get wounded... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and also one small hug with Sarja-Niru...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by Juna04

The stories, dialogs, scenes, sets, BG and even clothes are recycled ...

From BG I remembered one day when I put the tv on Saathiya was on and it had the same BG as RKAB -  God I found so many familiar things in that show ๐Ÿ˜†  Except of course our family members meaning RKAB actors
Juna diii... you are totally right... my grandmom watches that show... so at times i'm forced to watch it... when i have something around the same time...

Everything is recycled...  and you will identify all the sketch of the characters with Rkab... only their titles would be different... but rest all is the same... i was damn angry one day when they played my fav Yudi music... on some characters...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
Hey Sujju, update ur FFs yaar... I m waiting for it
Originally posted by darshana23

Hey Sujju, update ur FFs yaar... I m waiting for it
hehehehe diii๐Ÿ˜†... i'm still in the process๐Ÿ˜Š... will update it by today or tomm...๐Ÿ˜›
I want today only... specially that cliff hanger one... gaze pe ruka diya... aage bhi to batao ๐Ÿ˜
Originally posted by darshana23

I want today only... specially that cliff hanger one... gaze pe ruka diya... aage bhi to batao ๐Ÿ˜
hehehe... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† koshish karti hu... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Gosh this net is testing my patience...!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก