Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Live update - 17th May 2011 (Page 12)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Sumi, they dont have time to explore things u r talking about... How to wind up serial which could have stretched to 6 months track, in just 6 days??? Its not CVs fault...

i know did, only complaining maybe because am frustrated, they could easily make it good if given time, but their initial faulty calculation just ruined everything Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Yeah Rani mayya lectures had some morals atleast ...
and i wanted Sarja to say her once  that '' mere ko teri baaton say badbo aati tabhi dimagh sara dia hai mera ''ROFL when she said to him that '' aapkay mun say badboo aati hai '' ..though i hated his drunk state bt more than that i hate niru's lecturesConfused and sorry to say but expressions on BK's face makes me irritated sometime ...suddely  she manages to give some and with half a jiff it becomes expressionlessWacko

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121Juna04darshana23sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley121

Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by smiley121

hello girls Hug
Hiii smiley...Hug

ahh sujji Hug your predictions are coming true in HDDCS style Tongue
hehehe smileyHug... dekhte hai... woh kaise dikhate hai...LOLLOL. am happy about one thing dearTongue... that Niru's stubborness is the reason for her faintingEmbarrassed... Sarja is not responsible for that as he told her openly to have food for the childEmbarrassed... and also i loved the fact Niru decided to eat it twiceTongue... once she couldn't as she was reminded of her BabaOuch but the 2nd time she did want to eat it but faintedEmbarrassed... am glad she lost her ego...!!!!Shocked
Big smile

smiley121Juna04Faiza_sam

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Smiley he said Ladki, he hardly calls her Niru... Moreover his loveria fever is gone now. He just cares about Chandu's child...

Darshu and Sujji but I thought when he saw Niru lying unconscious near the door just before that he did call Niru or Nirupama
Juna diii... i meant he also said ladki... yes he called her by the name there...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121Juna04

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
sujju, she has a great way of getting everything then losing everything-not just her ego,

itna speed mein to Clark Kent bhi Superman ki dress pehna nahi sakti  LOL

smiley121 Goldie
smiley121
smiley121

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by Juna04

Smiley he said Ladki, he hardly calls her Niru... Moreover his loveria fever is gone now. He just cares about Chandu's child...

Darshu and Sujji but I thought when he saw Niru lying unconscious near the door just before that he did call Niru or Nirupama
Juna diii... i meant he also said ladki... yes he called her by the name there...

arey  he used to call her yeh ladki or chokri but he never called her niru...,in todays episode first time he called her niru when she fainted Embarrassed

Edited by smiley121 - 17 May 2011 at 12:15pm

Juna04darshana23sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Yeah Rani mayya lectures had some morals atleast ...
and i wanted Sarja to say her once  that '' mere ko teri baaton say badbo aati tabhi dimagh sara dia hai mera ''ROFL when she said to him that '' aapkay mun say badboo aati hai '' ..though i hated his drunk state bt more than that i hate niru's lecturesConfused and sorry to say but expressions on BK's face makes me irritated sometime ...suddely  she manages to give some and with half a jiff it becomes expressionlessWacko

@in bold...  exactly Faizu I did not want to say it but acting is so bad throughout this show on BK-  but pls this is only my POV -  I also have trouble with that monotonous tone in the dialog delivery -  there are absolutely no emotions at all.   Anyway not impressed with the female lead in this show at all...

smiley121Faiza_samsujji0609

lames_yosef Newbie
lames_yosef
lames_yosef

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
when sarje picked niru in his arms i was Embarrassed
now niru will fall for sarja coz he take care of her in hostipal and their life will be in danger of albela Angry but i m sure niru is gonna shoot albela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index