Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nish10

Do you think niru will have a miscarriage and end up blaming sarja for giving her stress or would the child survive and niru will be touched by sarja's concern and seva..

i think the second...not touched i think but at least she will start listening

they dnt have time for the first besides CVs dnt have opportunity to surprise anymore, lets go in the predicted way , that what they must be feeling like

darshana23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lames_yosef

i just hate niru's character everytime we see the main lead sacrifices but niru not at all she is disgusting😑 i just hate her when will she understand sarja is doing all this for her and her baby and change towards him she just has negative attitudes towards sarjaπŸ˜’ i just hate her character 

I also dont understand why she is throwing so much tauntraum. She would have realized if people would blame her "Kulta, kulkashini" for getting pregnant before marriage... 😑
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nish10

Hi juna di... please dont be so formal with me atleastπŸ€—... so were you day dreaming too when sarja lifted niru? 

Yes dear I was day dreaming too and went into Kanjali land just like Darshu mentioned-  we just cannot help remember Kapil's other lifts in other shows with some special person whom we like to see him withπŸ˜ƒ
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Probably they are planning same. What I am amazed about this is probably one serial, where everyone sympethize with male lead rather than female lead...πŸ˜†

It goes without saying he has all our sympathy, co-operation, love, lol... i dont want to go any further.. πŸ˜†
usmrasul thumbnail

I also dont understand why she is throwing so much tauntraum. She would have realized if people would blame her "Kulta, kulkashini" for getting pregnant before marriage... 😑

maybe if the serial had time, CVs could show her suffering first and then Sarje coming to aid her, but here CVs just have to rush it so...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
usmrasul thumbnail

Probably they are planning same. What I am amazed about this is probably one serial, where everyone sympethize with male lead rather than female lead...πŸ˜†

the same DID formula hereπŸ˜‰

in this show, its the male lead that is the "Damsel in Distress"🀣  (marrying Niru is certainly a distress no doubtπŸ˜†)
Nish10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

i think the second...not touched i think but at least she will start listening

they dnt have time for the first besides CVs dnt have opportunity to surprise anymore, lets go in the predicted way , that what they must be feeling like

Sumi i have given up hopes that niru will listen... i hope the cv's dont continue with niru hating sarja for the remaining weeks and then in the last two episodes she suddenly has a change of heart and accepts sarja like she never hated him.. i wish they dont show damu and alka turning positive all of a sudden.. lol if they can change why cant albela???πŸ˜†
lames_yosef thumbnail

she thinks she has done somethin nice with chandu getting pregnant before marriage atleast she should thank sarja he's saving her from all sides from the society even 

Nish10 thumbnail

Darshu!!! you like the k letter so much... sarja effect??? he uses his famous k word often... ya niru doesnt realize the consequences she would have had to face if she was a single mother.. its just stubbornness. the nicer sarja is to her,,the more she khaos bhaw
usmrasul thumbnail
Originally posted by: lames_yosef

she thinks she has done somethin nice with chandu getting pregnant before marriage atleast she should thank sarja he's saving her from all sides from the society even 

thats the problem lames,...she didnt even face the society...Sarje saved her before the info could leak out...thats why she is in that false perception about "symbol of pure love" bla bla bla

anyways, i dnt care if Sarje -Niru unites or not...as long as Sarje is entertaining us its ok for me, i lost all hopes for the show let alone for a confusing role like Niru