Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: usmrasul

no no, i liek to see Albela ki pitaai, in fact the only reason i let Al escape or be safge is because if he dies he cant be beaten, so better to keep him alive , that way Al ko hamesha pitaai kar sakte hu Sarje ne πŸ˜†

waise bhi kapil is also expecting Al pitayi scenes  thats why he made a seperate album chase in his fb profile πŸ˜†
darshana23 thumbnail
Smiley he said Ladki, he hardly calls her Niru... Moreover his loveria fever is gone now. He just cares about Chandu's child...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lames_yosef

If maruti dies it will be sad ending for sarja's family but i guess albela should die coz he killed chandu

yes dear... none of Sarja's family members nor Sarja-Niru will die...

Usma please happy ending ka matlab change math kar... they don't have time to show all that...

Either Albela will be shown dead or he'll be put permanently behind bars... maybe he'll die only... that way penkarwadi & dubey compound war will end...

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Smiley he said Ladki, he hardly calls her Niru... Moreover his loveria fever is gone now. He just cares about Chandu's child...

Darshu and Sujji but I thought when he saw Niru lying unconscious near the door just before that he did call Niru or Nirupama
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sigh, i am thinking if todays epi had something to be happy about!!! πŸ˜•

once again, i find Maruti confusing, all of a sudden he is so concerned about Sarje...i mean worrying about him is ok but talking to Sarje's gang even!!!, caring that much...visible rush,

and they know everything Al planned, wah

am sure Als plan is just as much ghatiya as it always was πŸ˜•
darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, they dont have time to explore things u r talking about... How to wind up serial which could have stretched to 6 months track, in just 6 days??? Its not CVs fault...
usmrasul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

Darshu and Sujji but I thought when he saw Niru lying unconscious near the door just before that he did call Niru or Nirupama

he did call her Niru that time😊

@Darshudi: Loveria fever,😲 yeh kya Malaria fever ki bhai hai? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

I have to agree Kapil has once again excelled in that scene and loved the dialog there -  it had the right effect on Niru too...

My annoyance with Niru's character seems to be consistent for some reason -  Kissi ko pata hai kyun?????

I am thinking maybe bec I am attracted to Sarja too much and cannot bear the annoying way Niru thinks - even when she is not giving any stupid lectures she is lecturing in her mind like in today's epi...

hehehehe Juna diii...  same here... but today although i did not find her much annoying as today she didn't speak much & also agreed to Sarja's outburst... she did not have anything to say against him...

Totally agree with you... i'm glad that he sent the right message to Niru that he did care about the child... i loved when he said... "jab dekho manmani karti rehti hai..." "main tere liye nahin bol raha hai... tere bachhe ke liye bol raha hai..."
usmrasul thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Sumi, they dont have time to explore things u r talking about... How to wind up serial which could have stretched to 6 months track, in just 6 days??? Its not CVs fault...

i know did, only complaining maybe because am frustrated, they could easily make it good if given time, but their initial faulty calculation just ruined everything
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah Rani mayya lectures had some morals atleast ...
and i wanted Sarja to say her once  that '' mere ko teri baaton say badbo aati tabhi dimagh sara dia hai mera ''🀣 when she said to him that '' aapkay mun say badboo aati hai '' ..though i hated his drunk state bt more than that i hate niru's lecturesπŸ˜• and sorry to say but expressions on BK's face makes me irritated sometime ...suddely  she manages to give some and with half a jiff it becomes expressionless