Live update - 17th May 2011 - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Juna di, dont worry serial end hote huye hi sahi, Albela ki pitaai phir se hogi... 😆

Bechari Sumi, she willl sing a song "Koi patthar se na maaaro, mere diwane ko" 🤣

Originally posted by usmrasul

smiley it makes sense, Niru willf all for Sarje but Sarje would be in trouble due to Al, Maruti will die saving Sarje and before dying he will tell Sarje to be a cop and punish criminals for Marutis sake and thats how Niru-Sarje will be back on good life...makes sense for ending it on 14 days

no one will die except Albela ...we will have to see if fr susheela's sake as well...she is  already suffering son's death n now husband's wont happen ...as they said happy ending ...

see, it wasnt funny, it was rofling...your smiley proves that now 😆

It was like Abhi yaha khada tha and abhi kaha gaya... Bed pe flat... 🤣
Originally posted by smiley121

hello girls 🤗
Hiii smiley...🤗
Originally posted by darshana23

Juna di, dont worry serial end hote huye hi sahi, Albela ki pitaai phir se hogi... 😆

Bechari Sumi, she willl sing a song "Koi patthar se na maaaro, mere diwane ko" 🤣

no no, i liek to see Albela ki pitaai, in fact the only reason i let Al escape or be safge is because if he dies he cant be beaten, so better to keep him alive , that way Al ko hamesha pitaai kar sakte hu Sarje ne 😆
I have to agree Kapil has once again excelled in that scene and loved the dialog there -  it had the right effect on Niru too...

My annoyance with Niru's character seems to be consistent for some reason -  Kissi ko pata hai kyun?????

I am thinking maybe bec I am attracted to Sarja too much and cannot bear the annoying way Niru thinks - even when she is not giving any stupid lectures she is lecturing in her mind like in today's epi...

no no, i liek to see Albela ki pitaai, in fact the only reason i let Al escape or be safge is because if he dies he cant be beaten, so better to keep him alive , that way Al ko hamesha pitaai kar sakte hu Sarje ne 😆

Full to Justifications!! 😆
Juna di, main reason I find her  lectures are too boring... Boring than Rani maiyya even... Sumi was right, Rani maiyya lectures had some moral at least...
Originally posted by sujji0609

Hiii smiley...🤗

ahh sujji 🤗 your predictions are coming true in HDDCS style 😛
Originally posted by smiley121

Sarja ne pehli baar chokri ko niru kaha hai 😍
Smiley... he also said dekh ladki...😆😆