Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

hi sana ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

er, sujji ? sarja is again drunk?...sigh
hellooo๐Ÿ˜›its gud he is drunk luks mre hot na๐Ÿ˜

Good calculation but looks like time is over now๐Ÿ˜†

but how will Al get to know if they r staying in a particular hotel? or its a thing that his gang spied them ๐Ÿค”

๐Ÿ˜ฒdont you already know that in hindi dramas everyone is know-it-alls and only leads are the dumboos???? so Al can know anyhow

besides i dnt try to find logic here anymore, show doesnt have time to be logical...๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by sana786a

im betting on an intense seen nw๐Ÿ˜†

and am betting on kitaabi keera's pitai today ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...ab niru will create some mess , may b in terms of running away to search fr her baba and sarje will beat manager black n blue fr letting niru go ..๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by Faiza_sam - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sujji0609

He sees her with the phoen & shouts at her... what was she doing... Niru goes away... he comes to her... she turns away... Sarja asks her why is she doing that way... she tells she's unable to bear the smell of alcohol... Sarja turns & leaves to find out where was she calling... he gets to know & tells her not to do anything further... and she'll never know where her Baba is...

@bold: strange, is Viswa in toilet??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ sorry girls, couldnt stop myself ๐Ÿ˜†
Niru is adamant to sleep on the ground... He gets her food & asks her to eat... but Niru takes the pillow & prepares to sleep on the ground... Sarja tells i'll sleep there while you sleep on the bed... you are making the baby suffer... you tell you love Chandu & you'll sleep without eating... [PS he is shouting ... awesome scene] you are preparing to kill your child... i'm not it's father... but you are it's mother... and you think i'll kill your baby... and here what are you doing... he falls on the bed drunk & goes to sleep... his words move Niru & she takes it to eat... but is reminded of Baba... and stops eating...

coming up - Niru is shrieking in pain... asking someone to open the door & faints...

and am betting on kitaabi keera's pitai today ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...ab niru will create some mess , may b in terms of running away to search fr her baba and sarje will beat manager black n blue fr letting niru go ..๐Ÿ˜•
๐Ÿ˜†i dnt want her 2 escape i want hottie 2 24/7 stay wid her and such achey scenes dekhiyeh๐Ÿ˜›

usma its going really fast na dats why no logic๐Ÿ˜†
sujju, am sure Niru is just acting that pain to escape...nothing happened to her 
Originally posted by usmrasul

@bold: strange, is Viswa in toilet??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ sorry girls, couldnt stop myself ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿคฃ
what ? why is she in pain ?๐Ÿ˜ฒer, dnt tell me they are heading towards miscarriage thingy