Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aham and Nafisa fall in love

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
this is my first ff on someone request i m not ff writer so if find mistake in ff please ignore

Nafisa is a daughter of rich bussinessman Mr.Modi who lives in UK.
She is soft,wise and very pretty. Aham belongs to indian middle class family. he is sensitive soft hearted and handsome hunk who work as an employee in indian branch Mr Modi's industry. 
Several times Mr.Modi try to convince his daughter Nafisa to get married but Nafisa always reply that i will marry a person who is different from others the one who is my ideal my dream boy
Mr.Modi wants Nafisa to marry a guy from India. 
Mr.Modi makes a plan to take Nafisa back to India get her married to any rich Indian guy.He tell Nafisa that they r going to india on a 
business trip and return to UK soon and he hide the fact that why he is taking her. Nafisa get excited on visiting to India.Finally the day comes and they moved to the airport.
Here the chairman of Modi industries calls Aham and ordered him 
Mr.Modi the owner of Modi industries is visiting and he have to rushed to the airport to receive them.
Aham: Sir I havent seen them in my life how can I recongnize them.
Chaiman: here is the his photo take take this photo with u this can help u to recognize them.Now move to the airport quickly the chairman ordered him.
Now how Aham will meet Nafisa
        how they will fall in love 
i will soon revealed in next part

Edited by shobi12500 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
okay i'm waiting, drumming fingers on the table...but somehow I cannot imagine Aham as an employee, he will always be his own boss, and everything revolving around him...but never mind, please continue.

One small request, please don't make this Aham like Kinjal's Dhavalji who will have to sell hair oil on the side to buy conditioner for me...😆 please don't do that, I don't think I can live down the shame and Ayesha will be laughing at me.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

okay i'm waiting, drumming fingers on the table...but somehow I cannot imagine Aham as an employee, he will always be his own boss, and everything revolving around him...but never mind, please continue.

One small request, please don't make this Aham like Kinjal's Dhavalji who will have to sell hair oil on the side to buy conditioner for me...😆 please don't do that, I don't think I can live down the shame and Ayesha will be laughing at me.

Am already laughing at u after reading this chapter LOL
shoiab 
don't listen to her this is ur ff, do whatever u want. I want evil Aehem
hurry
😆

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haha same here, it's a really interesting FF, but I too cannot imagine Aham being a mamuli employee?!
shobi12500 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

no nafisa i m not portraying your character like kinjal and aham like dhawal. the aham i m portrating is different from aham of sns. your character is also differnt
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: shobi12500

no nafisa i m not portraying your character like kinjal and aham like dhawal. the aham i m portrating is different from aham of sns. your character is also differnt

phew thanks.
shobi12500 thumbnail
soon i will update that next part
tvmylove thumbnail
i read ur FF dear. Indeed nice story line.
Aheam-nafisa. Nice. Wil see what wil happen next. Hw ahem and nafisa
meet each and other.
shobi12500 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zee10

i read ur FF dear. Indeed nice story line.
Aheam-nafisa. Nice. Wil see what wil happen next. Hw ahem and nafisa
meet each and other.

i will soon update the next part soon