Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anks_ams thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kuls11

I agree with you Sayma...DEV Nandini love story is most disgusting thing I wacthed on television...nandini is Geet's sister...For GOD dam sake...SS is great actor...I never denied...but seeing his 4th love story is very unethical...😡

u got the word!!!😃
exactly my POV!!!
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: anks_ams

u got the word!!!😃
exactly my POV!!!

I know its unethical...when they can show unethical thing...why we should not call it...unethical...everyone has their own set of ethics which they follow...for some show we can put all ethics at stake...if they have right do...we have right to criticize...whatever is shown...is utterly disgusting to me...If i feel so I will say so...
Edited by kuls11 - 12 years ago
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Viji79

Old habits die hard. There is no clarity if he has dissolved his marriage with NT. (I hope not. I want NT back, jujst because he threw divorce papers on her face, he cannot get rid  of her). And now he develops feelings for his victim's sister and even badmouths her to the prospective groom. How dare he? I dont understand why CVs have such a soft corner for him? He has not been punished for his past deeds and doesnt seem to have any guilt to have feelings for his victim's sister.

Mujhe bhi samajh nahi araha ke cv ko dev se itna pyar kyun hai?😕😕😕
I think amritsar ke track mein  dev ki bilkul bhi zarurat nahi thi!!!!!!
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anks_ams

mujhe to ye samajh mein nahi aata ki duniya mein ladkiya khatam ho gayi thi ki dev finding his lady love NANO from geets family...

really irritating and upsetting track...
gosh whats happening????
if cvs really want dev to get a girl pls bring back meera or sum other girl..why geets family only... iguess they have forgotten the storyline and think its a normal DEVar - bhabhi relationship and that everyone will happily agree to DEVils marriage with bhabhi's younger sister...

seriously i didnt like dev spoiling nandini's image in front of that guy!!
i mean what r the cv's showing????
urghhh i'm too upset with this stupid, illogical dev track!!!!!!

Ankita:)

Haan dear ...aggar koi aur bhi ladki hoti to baat alag hoti...par geet ki sis ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢
Yeh cv to apna show khud hi barbad karna chahate hai ðŸ˜¡