India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

My thoughts - 17th May (Page 2)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
OMGG Vids Is nt SBS seg was 2 cuteee n more then it d CUTEST Thng was Viren's LORI , OMGG It was just 2 2 2 sweet n cuteee frm Viren's side . Can'tt waitt 2 see tht seg in d show . Hey when did u expect dis seg ? I mean will it b before Nivren gongg 2 resort or after it ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lams

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Hey Anju, So happy to see your analysis today... kind of missed it. I agree that all the actors are doing an awesome job and for a change  episode wasn't rushed. I personally feel the problem they are showing btwn Nivren is very common between new parents as child take so much from them that sometime they forget about that they are not only parents they are also Husband and wife. And I think it would have been different if it was Nivren's child and I'm sure the reaction would have been different but because it's not their own we are feeling kind of hurt for Viren.

So glad to see the elders of family are noticing the "problem" and hopefully Nivi will be able to see it or I guess Viren just need to talk to her and let her know that he also deserves her attention. I guess we just have to wait and watch how things going to unfold. Lets see how CC the good luck charm will work to get them together again. Can't wait to be in Nivren Land.
Since this new track started I've read Dastaan-e- ishq so many times just to feel the love, passion and romance. Hopefully CT will show us some good quality time with Nivren soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsAnisha_91anjubala

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
wow anju you make me think from a total different point of view ... here i was getting all negative and totally losing it and you come up with so much optimism that I am so happy ... you give me hope to see it every morning ... I have not watched SBS so will watch it after i get home and then hope for the best

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011anjubalaAnisha_91

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Anju Di...you absolutely smashed it. You said it all PERFECTLY. Totally agree with what you have said. And what you have said about Nivi having to balance everything out...i completely agree, the only way that it can be balanced out is by the help of others around her. I' happy that VD had understood that if Nivi doesn't pay a bit more attention to Viren it can mess things up...so hopefully this will help Nivi. She has to understand that along with Dwita she has responsibility towards others in the house as well which are also important. And Di as you have said that when Viren came to VD's room, and VD told her she should have gone to Viren, i wholeheartedly agree with you...she could've left the baby to VD and gone to Viren, but she didn't, the baby would have been completely fine with VD after all she is the baby's dadi, and she has way more experience than Nivi in handling babies and looking after them. But hopefully this is sorted out between them soon at least VD know/has seen the situation. The best parts in today's epi was NivRen's convo at night...after a while we got to see them talking to each other about other things like office and what not and she listened as well which was the best part. I really missed them having a chat. 

About HL and CC...loved what you said Di...especially about HL. Honestly the actress is doing an awesome job. She clearly portrayed a mothers loss of a child. Her reaction to everything seems very natural. I agree that she would have wanted Dwita to have her actual (Divya) mother's stuff rather than Nivi's probably in real life someone in her situation would have wanted the same as her so i kinda liked that part it might sound a little weird...and about CC she is indirectly brining NivRen closer. 

Once again awesome analysis Di loved it. x x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011anjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

wow anju you make me think from a total different point of view ... here i was getting all negative and totally losing it and you come up with so much optimism that I am so happy ... you give me hope to see it every morning ... I have not watched SBS so will watch it after i get home and then hope for the best

Hey Lamya, I am glad that I am able to make you happy. As I have already said couple of days ago, this happens with all the new parents. They have to go through this phase where in mom only concentrates on infant and hubby feels left out. It is just a passing phase and it gets over soon. So do not worry and this phase between NiVren will also not last long. They both will understand and Nivi will learn to keep the balance. Kahte hai ki kisi ke hone ya na hone se zindagi nahin rukati. Similarly, Dwita's life will not cease if Nivi does not care for her. 
SBS segment is too cute. Just loved it. It was after a long time we got KinHa interview and they both were looking awesome.

minu2011

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Hey Nikita and Anisha..thanks for liking my post...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita99Anisha_91

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
I forgot to add how cute the scene between Viren and Dwita was in the morning. Viren was so sweet to little one and so playful. I loved how he said "Chachu" and if you all noticed he called Nivi as chachi and not MAASI. For Viren, chachi is important and closer to his heart because that tells him that Nivi is his, his wife and he prefers her to be known as chachi but MAASI kind of excludes him. So, he wanted to be included in Dwita's life so he chose to say chacha and chachi...I loved this part. Also, MAASI kind of gives him feeling of total and complete involvement from NIvedita's point of view which he does not want. He wants involvement of Nivi but not complete. He wants Nivi to give responsibility to others too.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011lamsNikita99samin6Anisha_91NiViren-Raj*Resham*

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

I forgot to add how cute the scene between Viren and Dwita was in the morning. Viren was so sweet to little one and so playful. I loved how he said "Chachu" and if you all noticed he called Nivi as chachi and not MAASI. For Viren, chachi is important and closer to his heart because that tells him that Nivi is his, his wife and he prefers her to be known as chachi but MAASI kind of excludes him. So, he wanted to be included in Dwita's life so he chose to say chacha and chachi...I loved this part. Also, MAASI kind of gives him feeling of total and complete involvement from NIvedita's point of view which he does not want. He wants involvement of Nivi but not complete. He wants Nivi to give responsibility to others too.

Very nice observation Anju - you said it so well.  He does call her chachi.  Possessive Viren! Love them!

samin6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index