Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

My thoughts - 17th May - Page 2

lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow anju you make me think from a total different point of view ... here i was getting all negative and totally losing it and you come up with so much optimism that I am so happy ... you give me hope to see it every morning ... I have not watched SBS so will watch it after i get home and then hope for the best

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anju Di...you absolutely smashed it. You said it all PERFECTLY. Totally agree with what you have said. And what you have said about Nivi having to balance everything out...i completely agree, the only way that it can be balanced out is by the help of others around her. I' happy that VD had understood that if Nivi doesn't pay a bit more attention to Viren it can mess things up...so hopefully this will help Nivi. She has to understand that along with Dwita she has responsibility towards others in the house as well which are also important. And Di as you have said that when Viren came to VD's room, and VD told her she should have gone to Viren, i wholeheartedly agree with you...she could've left the baby to VD and gone to Viren, but she didn't, the baby would have been completely fine with VD after all she is the baby's dadi, and she has way more experience than Nivi in handling babies and looking after them. But hopefully this is sorted out between them soon at least VD know/has seen the situation. The best parts in today's epi was NivRen's convo at night...after a while we got to see them talking to each other about other things like office and what not and she listened as well which was the best part. I really missed them having a chat. 

About HL and CC...loved what you said Di...especially about HL. Honestly the actress is doing an awesome job. She clearly portrayed a mothers loss of a child. Her reaction to everything seems very natural. I agree that she would have wanted Dwita to have her actual (Divya) mother's stuff rather than Nivi's probably in real life someone in her situation would have wanted the same as her so i kinda liked that part it might sound a little weird...and about CC she is indirectly brining NivRen closer. 

Once again awesome analysis Di loved it. x x

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: lams

wow anju you make me think from a total different point of view ... here i was getting all negative and totally losing it and you come up with so much optimism that I am so happy ... you give me hope to see it every morning ... I have not watched SBS so will watch it after i get home and then hope for the best

Hey Lamya, I am glad that I am able to make you happy. As I have already said couple of days ago, this happens with all the new parents. They have to go through this phase where in mom only concentrates on infant and hubby feels left out. It is just a passing phase and it gets over soon. So do not worry and this phase between NiVren will also not last long. They both will understand and Nivi will learn to keep the balance. Kahte hai ki kisi ke hone ya na hone se zindagi nahin rukati. Similarly, Dwita's life will not cease if Nivi does not care for her. 
SBS segment is too cute. Just loved it. It was after a long time we got KinHa interview and they both were looking awesome.
anjubala thumbnail
Hey Nikita and Anisha..thanks for liking my post...
anjubala thumbnail
I forgot to add how cute the scene between Viren and Dwita was in the morning. Viren was so sweet to little one and so playful. I loved how he said "Chachu" and if you all noticed he called Nivi as chachi and not MAASI. For Viren, chachi is important and closer to his heart because that tells him that Nivi is his, his wife and he prefers her to be known as chachi but MAASI kind of excludes him. So, he wanted to be included in Dwita's life so he chose to say chacha and chachi...I loved this part. Also, MAASI kind of gives him feeling of total and complete involvement from NIvedita's point of view which he does not want. He wants involvement of Nivi but not complete. He wants Nivi to give responsibility to others too.
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjubala

I forgot to add how cute the scene between Viren and Dwita was in the morning. Viren was so sweet to little one and so playful. I loved how he said "Chachu" and if you all noticed he called Nivi as chachi and not MAASI. For Viren, chachi is important and closer to his heart because that tells him that Nivi is his, his wife and he prefers her to be known as chachi but MAASI kind of excludes him. So, he wanted to be included in Dwita's life so he chose to say chacha and chachi...I loved this part. Also, MAASI kind of gives him feeling of total and complete involvement from NIvedita's point of view which he does not want. He wants involvement of Nivi but not complete. He wants Nivi to give responsibility to others too.

Very nice observation Anju - you said it so well.  He does call her chachi.  Possessive Viren! Love them!
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can someone please post a better link for today's SBS. Dhruvie's link has no sound or very little sound.
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Try this Nikita:

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=107496&Itemid=157

You'll need to replace the asterisks with tv and rum

good night!
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Anju..your post really makes me smile...I simply love reading it...

U said it all...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anju lovely analysis.  Hope CC mission will be successful unintentionally she is bringing nivren close and asusual her plan going to backfire her ðŸ˜†