India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

My thoughts - 17th May

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I am back with my thoughts for today's episode. It is a weird feeling writing this post as I am putting my thoughts after a long time, I guess.
Anyways, without blabbering more let me get down straight to the business.

I liked the overall episode - again because of acting of all the characters and the pace of the episode. Each and every character is doing justice to their part and I am so glad to see such wonderful actors in this show.
The best part for me the sweet and normal talk between NiVren in the night that all couples do - discuss about their day and what else is happening with them outside home. I am thankful to CTs for showing us this conversation though it was too short and I have a problem with that. Why NiVren moments are so short? I need to ask them.
Nivi atleast came and sat with Viren asking him about the work and telling him that she got the point of not disturbing him. As soon as Viren noticed that she is sad because Dwita is not there, he tried his best to engage her mind and he was successful for few minutes and Nivi showed interest in his work and was happy that he is working for the bigger project - that is what a wife feels when she sees her hubby progressing in his career. I saw smile on Viren's face for the first time when NIvi asked him about the new project. That is what he wants - her undivided attention and care. Viren wants somebody to be there for him and that somebody is none other than Nivi. If Nivi gives him little bit of attention then he will be fine and his insecurities will never surface. It is because of his childhood experiences he is like this. They both need to work on this, alone Viren will not be able to overcome it. But as soon as Nivi goes back to talking about Dwita, Viren goes in his shell and looks at his screen where he has typed "A Presentation by Viren and NIvedita Sood"...Here goes the presentation.
Now let me not divurge and start from the beginning of the episode:-

Thank GOD we got the beginning from where they left yesterday - Viren going to VD room to see Nivi. Chalo, kuch to continuity ka dhayan rakha. He is so lost and sad seeing Nivi there and though she smiled but he was expecting more reaction from her. You know these expectations are the root cause of all disappointments. He was expecting that Nivi will be very happy to see him and will ask whether he had his tead, breakfast, he is ready or not etc etc... And no he did not get all this hence he was disappointed and sad. As I said before, he never hides his displeasure and VD noticed it very clearly. Being an experienced person she did what was right but it was our Nivi who did not want to leave Dwita...Arey, the baby is with her dadi and she has more right on her than you. Nivi you still do not have any experience on taking care of an infant whereas VD has. Take some help from the family. They are not Dwita's enemies and they can take her care better than you. Yes, I agree baby needs your care and love more than Viren but there is a limit to all. You cannot forget others because that now you have another responsibility. This is not how life goes on. You have to keep a balance between all. I am hopeful she will learn. Each and every experience makes you learn something new and Nivi has to go through this experience to handle her own kids well. Big smile
HL was very good today too - this actress is real good. The way she breaks down again while talking to NT dadi, I felt for her loss. Being a mother she would definitely like Dwita to have Divya's things and not Nivedita's. She is right in that sense. Yes, Divya is not there but her memory has to be kept alive by using her things. All the elders of both families have identified the problem and they started working towards the solution. So let us see if Nivi understands it or not. Nobody will force their decision on her and she will have to think logically and make the decision. The state of mind that she is in will not let her make the right choice and it has to be Viren to shake her out of it as he let her know that his work was not appreciated by clients and only then Nivi realized what the problem was and she worked towards it. So now also, until and unless Viren tells her that he has a problem she is not going to understand. She thinks Viren is happy and is supporting her. That is true but there is more to it. And once Viren tells her she will be able to achieve that balance in her life which she needs badly now.
I loved (yes loved) Chanchal today. She was just fab - from the evening scene till the next day scene. She unknowingly is going to bring Viren closer to Nivi. She thinks by instigating Viren she is separating them? No, she is rather doing the opposite and is infact making Viren determined to work on the problem and get Nivi out of this situation. Love you Chanchal... You have sowed the seed of having their baby...wow..good going. And you know that will happen when they both are closer.. so infact you are making them closer.  As we all used to say before - CC is the lucky charm of our NiVren. And she proved that today. TUm jitna Viren ko Siddharth ka naam leke bologi woh utna hi Nivi ke kareeb aane ki koshish karega. And the result we saw  - Precap. Maybe Nivi will say to Viren to go alone or will tell him that she will not stay there and come back..whatever, but we are bound to get some NiVren moments for sure. We saw the SBS segment and it was cute. We all know how ziddi Viren can be and if he has kept a bte, he will make sure to keep Nivi away from Dwita by taking her care. I would love to see this segment for more than 5 min with no interference from Sood members - just Viren, Nivi and Dwita... And then maybe Nivi agrees to go with Viren as VD will take care of Dwita..

Hoping for the best...

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarmitra10JasNehaFanash_nivrenminu2011nutstukun2009Rani2011INGCIVdaffodils06vids08lamsNikita99kinny_ranvirsandy_nivrenHonkytonkkinshukkiaashiq-Atiya-samin6ButifuleyesAnisha_91Alphabet26anjaani07roops82deepti_9diyaloveskinny*Resham*Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Anju .. u said it all ... nothing more to say

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011minu2011INGCIVAnisha_91

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

1.Nobody will force their decision on her and she will have to think logically and make the decision. The state of mind that she is in will not let her make the right choice and it has to be Viren to shake her out of it as he let her know that his work was not appreciated by clients and only then Nivi realized what the problem was and she worked towards it. So now also, until and unless Viren tells her that he has a problem she is not going to understand. She thinks Viren is happy and is supporting her. That is true but there is more to it. And once Viren tells her she will be able to achieve that balance in her life which she needs badly now.
2.I loved (yes loved) Chanchal today. She was just fab - from the evening scene till the next day scene. She unknowingly is going to bring Viren closer to Nivi. She thinks by instigating Viren she is separating them? No, she is rather doing the opposite and is infact making Viren determined to work on the problem and get Nivi out of this situation. Love you Chanchal... You have sowed the seed of having their baby...wow..good going. And you know that will happen when they both are closer..
Very nice analysis Anju. Very well written!
I was exactly thinking the same when I was watching it. I 100% agree with above 2 points. Yes, unknowingly CC is helping them get closer :)
Everyone has ups & downs in their life. so will Nivren. they will defo overcome these problems one by one..
lets watch one episode at a time & enjoy..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10minu2011vids08samin6ButifuleyesanjubalaAnisha_91NiViren-Raj

INGCIV Goldie
INGCIV
INGCIV

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
thanx ANJU  vous avez  tous  dis

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Dear Anju -- superb analysis!!  Loved what you wrote. 
You've nailed it.  about balance.  Nivi badly needs it in her life now. Its a good things that the people around her now all understand the problem and hopefully help is on the way.  But ultimately, it is she who has to understand this from the inside...
Zarmeen wrote a lovely post on my thread from yesterday where she puts it so well -- the difference between obeying elders, being ziddi and samajhdari.  Nivi ko yeh seekhna hai abhi, that she needs the help of everyone. She can't solve everyone's problems singlehandedly.  If Dwita is a priority, so is her husband...and all the other relationships and responsibilities are in their own places important too.  She listened to what DS and Dadi said today, but did not *hear* them.  She can't yet see what's right before her.

I loved both that morning smile she gave Viren (I'm sure it made him long for a lot more from her, it was so out-of-this-world lovely!), and also their talk at night.  For once it was so real - and for all the reasons that you've articulated so beautifully.  But as you say, it was so brief. Before they could get anywhere, he does go back into his shell at the end...

I am really hoping Nivi and Viren take a break for a couple of days and go out.  They need it as much as we do!!!!

And yes, I really agree that HL and CC were fantastic.  HL is one amazing actor.  And CC?  I nearly fell off the chair when she mentioned VIren and Niv's bacche!!! Wow, I thought more power to you, lady, but you saying this? I thought that's the last thing she wanted!!!!  But, hey, we'll take it!!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011lamsvids08samin6ButifuleyesAnisha_91anjubala*Resham*NiViren-Raj

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Agree with all you said Anju.Till they have a confrontation, Nivi will not snap out of this ' condition' she is in.
Please do ask the cts why can't they show NivRen more than 2 minutes, is there a curfew or a ban. Or do they fear our TV screens will start melting down lolz.
The best part for me is the elders have identified the problem and are acting on it DS's nudge to Nivi to rejoin the office is proof enough that they won't let things spiral out of control.
CC is actually doing us a favour, she will help NivRen come closer.
After the SBS segment I too am very optimistic and more than that eager to listen to Viren's lori.Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011minu2011lams-Atiya-ButifuleyesAnisha_91anjubalaNiViren-Raj

Butifuleyes IF-Dazzler
Butifuleyes
Butifuleyes

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Anju u always are soo good with analyzing the situation. Evrybody now see there is a problem vd, ntdadai and DS I think are realizing the situation better than others, although it is not going the way I like it, it is better if they do not rush the situation and take it slowly and not give us holes or change in virens character again. I hope he stands by her in her time of need and hopefully she realizes his needs and they grow stronger. I can only hope don't know what cts have in store for us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011vids08anjubalaAnisha_91

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Anju thatzzz bang on yaar , U spoke my heart . U r always awosome wid ur calm thoughts . Lovveddd it . n Yes all soods hav 2 b 2gether n hav 2 make Nivi realize her mistake .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011anjubala

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index