Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Aww..The way he was Pleading his MOM..!! (Page 4)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

lol Hema i thought u made a topic on Abhay and Haseena today instead of Abhiya...but i was wrong ROFL
Haseena cares for Abhay more than Chand, i m shocked
and i m confused abt what track will b get to see post-leap
maybe Piya-Abhay-Metz love triangle as the article said...but Abhay wont mistake Metz for Piya as he already knows Metz is back LOL
though i had waited forever to see Abhay-Sid fight LOL but Sid getting killed by Abhay is worst part Cry...why it has to b Abhay? why cant it b Metz? Cry

Werewolves will fight with Sid and Vampire Superior will fight with Abhay...what teams!...awesome Clap

See NISHI.Tongue.I fooled you..Finally..God what an achievementTongue..The most wittiest getting fooled by me is too much to digest..HugHey love you dear..You are like a breath of fresh air NISHI..I mean it..I feel so energetic & happy when you are around I mean it..!!EmbarrassedAnd as for Abhay killing Sid..sad yes..But Ithink he has been telling this so many times ot himself & sid also that either you survive or I kill you Sid..SO yeh toh hona hi tha..SAD yes..But lets wait & see mayeb we will see some turn of events happen & some one else kills him & he hugs his Bro..before he guves up his life..aww..what a tragic sholay kind of scene it will be yaarbeCry BUT Yes...The fights will eb awesome to see..!!OH I AGREE I AM SO RELIVED WITH THE FACT THAT ABHAY WILL SEE TEH TRUTH ABOUT MYTHILI yaar seriously..!!Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rema-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by honey_bunch

I totally , cmpletely LOVD 2day's epi..it was a powerful 1..d way abhaypiya connectd 2day thru their telepathy was superlike..and i lvd d fct dat, evn wen abhay learnd abt metz, he didnt get xcitd abt metz being alive or watevr..he was only concernd abt pia..

Aw..nice to see you have exact feelings like me sweet heart..HugAnd ABHAY showing so mcuh concern for PIYA even after knowing about Metz..was the HIGH POINT of tonights epi na..!!ClapEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rema-

theaisha IF-Sizzlerz
theaisha
theaisha

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I saw ONLY abhay part from the EPIS today, He was just amazing. Clap

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Star
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Ohh God awesome post.U r true rockstar.I simply luved it.Abhiya r soulmates no one can separate thm

You are no less Srishti.Star.actually ABHIYA are rocking..so naturally we all become rocksatrs because of our mad love fro them..LOL

-Rema-

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishix

I saw ONLY abhay part from the EPIS today, He was just amazing. Clap

SOOO SOO TRUE.Clap.he was & so was Piya dont miss that dear..!!Watch the epi it was rocking.!!
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Hema...mai aa gayi..Dancing

Awesome post ...Abhay-Haseena scene was superb...Abhay was saying like a little boy...mummy mujhe jana hai..just like muumy mjuhe chocolate chaiye... ROFL

.Actually I am confused after reading all the articles...just want AbhIya together...Day Dreaming

But if Abhay will erase Piya's memory related to Sid then she will forget this confession and after confession time too na...Cry But positive side is that we'll get another super duper confession scene, may be real wala no more nautanki from Abhay..ROFL

-Rema-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rumi-

Awesome post ...Abhay-Haseena scene was superb...Abhay was saying like a little boy...mummy mujhe jana hai..just like muumy mjuhe chocolate chaiye... ROFL

.Actually I am confused after reading all the articles...just want AbhIya together...Day Dreaming

But if Abhay will erase Piya's memory related to Sid then she will forget this confession and after confession time too na...Cry But positive side is that we'll get another super duper confession scene, may be real wala no more nautanki from Abhay..ROFL

Hey rumiHug..I so get shocked with the way..we think so much alike yaar.Shocked.seriously yaar.Tongue.GOD I was also thinking to mention that ki ABHAY was acting like a baby boy asking for his fav toy..na..awww,,cho chweet it was.."!!LOLHum despo abhiya maniacs toh same rahenge na...I too am so excited about future track..as we may get all new ABHIAy moments & this time teh confession better be LONG & FULL ON ..without any secrets & any other majbooris..yaar..BINDAS LOVE CONFESSION HONA CHAHIYE..!!Embarrassed

-Rema--Rumi-

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by -Rumi-

Hey rumiHug..I so get shocked with the way..we think so much alike yaar.Shocked.seriously yaar.Tongue.GOD I was also thinking to mention that ki ABHAY was acting like a baby boy asking for his fav toy..na..awww,,cho chweet it was.."!!LOLHum despo abhiya maniacs toh same rahenge na...I too am so excited about future track..as we may get all new ABHIAy moments & this time teh confession better be LONG & FULL ON ..without any secrets & any other majbooris..yaar..BINDAS LOVE CONFESSION HONA CHAHIYE..!!Embarrassed

Exactly..we all are AbhIya lovers na...will think also the same...can't imagine a single day without AbhIya now...Big smile 

Wish Abhay will also forget his favorite dialogues too (Don't want to mention them now..kahi yaad aayae toh WinkLOL )

I've started imagining AbhIya future story now...haayyyeee mai toh lala land mai hoon...Blushing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index