Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Aww..The way he was Pleading his MOM..!! (Page 3)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Hug
Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

awww hima beautifully written as usaul...love ur post nd so loved dat scene of abhiya interaction...

cant wirte much bcz examz going to start so hv to study alot...Ouch
HEY RIDDHU..I am so missing you yaar Hug..BUT GOD BLESS YOU dear..DONT WORRY..This time never waits na..jaldhi khatam bhi hoga & you will eb with me & our ABHIYA madness..!!Day DreamingEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RidziPiaJazSimi

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

Abhay has seriously fallen in love with piya..and after hearing metz's return he only thought of piya..awsum post hema..
Thank you so much Anurag..your words always console me & give me a feeling that I am right..Thank youHug ..& love ya..GOD BLESS..!!Thank you for being there..with me & mt ABHIYA madness..!!LOL
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Cute.Sadaf]Hatts off to my Cuttieee Abhay .. He made my Night and Dreams today .. Hug
The way he was tryin' and listenin' to Piya was so affeCtionate , even by knowin' that Metz is alive he wasn't astonished muCh, but he was bothered and shakin' to resCue piya , Really Abhay truely loves Piya with heart and soul .. Ahh , Abhays expressions was meltin' me , I'm relieved that no one comes in between AbhiYa .. they 're exactly made fo' each Other .. None can fall 'em apart .. They 're TWO BOdies in on soul .. Abhays Love is immortal fo' Piya .. I just want that Metz reality must be confront to Abhay , so that he can't walk more with the burden of Metz Lovee which is just a milead ..

These Lines are For AbhiYa -

I LOVE YOU and its more than affeCtion
Our Love will have it till last
You're my Power
You're my Light
You gave a Ray of Hope in my Life
You Keep my heart warm
Promise that we'll never be apart

Luv AbhiYa Fo'ever <3

[/QUOTE

Awww..so true dear..I so love the fact that THEY ARE LIKE two bodies with one soul..as you have said..It really drives me crazy to imagien teh love that ABHAY & PIYA feel for each other ..it seriously is ADDICTIVE..yaar..Day Dreaming

Dark-Hues

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

ah hema wonderful post, i soso loved that telepathy talk between abhiyaBig smile

best part of todays episode, and yahoo, abahy also knows abt maithliSmile
i dont waana cry and mope over what we have lost, i am looking at the future, hopefully we will get awesome moments , lets be positive,
Aw..ANMOL..the ever happy go lucky person ..I have coem across..in this forum..You really makes me feel that positivity which I always have in you..!! God Bless & please remain the same..!!Thanx for being there ..buddy..It means a lot..heavenly ... when your friends share you thoughts alike..!!Hug That is why I like boysWink ..always cool..dont take anything so serious..LOLTongue
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Abhay's Love is beyond this WORLD. He managed to think about Piya despite knowing Maithali is still alive. He still maintains a clear head and only thinking of PIYA. Now this is what i call true LOVE. Pia has made a mark on Abhay than any of us would have thought was possible

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Day Dreaming
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Loved the scene a lot. But erasing memory cant digest it. Is show me kitna bhi twist kyun na aye kahani age hi nahin badti. Ghoom phirke wahi jagah aa jati hai jahan se shuru huyi thi. Again hate me hate me track. Again separation. I thought that now there will be full on abhiya romance as there will be no secrets between them. But I was wrong. It's like banging ur head on the wall. It's bhulbhulaiya jahan se shoru hui wahi pe ghoom phir ke aa gayi.Angry
AwwwSANCHU..My sweetu..Tumhare gusse par bhi mujhe pyar ata haiEmbarrassedHug..kyunki ussmein bhi..ABHIYA ka pyaar jhalakta hai.Tongue.OK its come back to square one...so what sanchu.Wink.why dont you see it the otherway round..see nwo ABHAY will come back..& eh will be in LOVE WITH PIYA THIS TIME..NO MYTHILI's shadow..and PIYA will feel that yearning & attractionDay Dreaming..as expected to her ABHAY..for whom she is born.ON THIS PLANET EARTH...AND THIS TIME>.the PYAAR WILL BE A KIND OF ATOOT BANDHAN..you just wait..!!Lets give creatives some breathing space..they have tried to do something different than what everyone expected..What is our probs Sancu..ABHY PIYA ka dobara cute fights..cute steamy interactions..& that feelings of oneness..etc etc..wil be such a treat for eyes..mannn..GOD HEAVENLY..SOCHO NA>.youwill forget all anger..& I REQUEST YOU TO STOP BEING ANGRY..RELAX & think.& COME WITHME to enjoy ABHIYA Madness..logic chodo yaar..kitna din jeena hai..story mein logic dhoondke..Maze karo..JUST GET DRENCHED IN ABHIYA FEVER..with a open mind & heart..swetheart..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Abhay's Love is beyond this WORLD. He managed to think about Piya despite knowing Maithali is still alive. He still maintains a clear head and only thinking of PIYA. Now this is what i call true LOVE. Pia has made a mark on Abhay than any of us would have thought was possible
Awww..so true Ayesha.ClapHug.Abhay never expresses much in words but whenhe does..HE DOES IT BIG TIME..in ACTION..he belives in keeping silent & that we why some underestimate his love for PIYA..and HASEENA tonight got her answer I hope that ABHAY can go to any extaent ..for PIYA..!! And Mythili is nowhere in that extent..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhajee

Clap
Originally posted by intruderfast

ah hema wonderful post, i soso loved that telepathy talk between abhiyaBig smile

best part of todays episode, and yahoo, abahy also knows abt maithliSmile
i dont waana cry and mope over what we have lost, i am looking at the future, hopefully we will get awesome moments , lets be positive,
twist per twist...maza ahhh gaya...Clap
OH YEAH..and mind you friends yeh toh kuch bhi nahin..it was liek a starter before ..total paisa vasool episodes coming up..yaar fasten your seat belts..!!You know what I am sooo hoping that we get a squeezy hug before ABHAY fights  vampires..GOSH..have you seen any more despo than me..ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index