Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Aww..The way he was Pleading his MOM..!! (Page 10)

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

tum log hema ki post main bhi spamming karne lage...Stern Smile LOL

Ab tou aadat si hay humko Spammin' karne ki ROFL
sOrri Hema LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Originally posted by -Rumi-

U Guys have made a big issue ..LOL i've not done any Crime Bhiyeee LOL

Arre nahi nahi...me too did it on another forum when I was new on IF...and did the same I've suggested you...Tongue

I ain't New On the forum LOLLOLLOL few peeps have also commented there .. so i didn't knew .. ROFL

dekha..people comment on hottie baba..yaahan tak ki picture gallery par bhi..lekin mera bakwaas koi nahi sunta...ROFL Angry Tongue

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Rumi007 IF-Sizzlerz
Rumi007
Rumi007

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

I ain't New On the forum LOLLOLLOL few peeps have also commented there .. so i didn't knew .. ROFL

dekha..people comment on hottie baba..yaahan tak ki picture gallery par bhi..lekin mera bakwaas koi nahi sunta...ROFL Angry Tongue

ROFL

Kisi ko bhi nahi chodta... ROFL ROFL ROFL

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged

Love the way Abhay rushes Out from the Car .. Mind blowin' sCene of y-day .. Abhay is really a Sweeet Abhay .. Tongue
yaa that scene was awesome, , now i am so sure piya has made a stronger mark on abahy than metz.
yest u clearly saw how much abhay loves piya, he is a man who does not show his emotions much but yesterday it was all out in the open
this is a completely crazy and superb love story Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark-HuesTOTAL-ROMANTIC

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICintruderfast

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Yeah anmOl .. Y-day Abhay totally roCked .. Now the story will be super fantastiC , Can't wait to watCh Tongue

intruderfast

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

lol Hema i thought u made a topic on Abhay and Haseena today instead of Abhiya...but i was wrong ROFL
Haseena cares for Abhay more than Chand, i m shocked
and i m confused abt what track will b get to see post-leap
maybe Piya-Abhay-Metz love triangle as the article said...but Abhay wont mistake Metz for Piya as he already knows Metz is back LOL
though i had waited forever to see Abhay-Sid fight LOL but Sid getting killed by Abhay is worst part Cry...why it has to b Abhay? why cant it b Metz? Cry

Werewolves will fight with Sid and Vampire Superior will fight with Abhay...what teams!...awesome Clap

See NISHI.Tongue.I fooled you..Finally..God what an achievementTongue..The most wittiest getting fooled by me is too much to digest..HugHey love you dear..You are like a breath of fresh air NISHI..I mean it..I feel so energetic & happy when you are around I mean it..!!EmbarrassedAnd as for Abhay killing Sid..sad yes..But Ithink he has been telling this so many times ot himself & sid also that either you survive or I kill you Sid..SO yeh toh hona hi tha..SAD yes..But lets wait & see mayeb we will see some turn of events happen & some one else kills him & he hugs his Bro..before he guves up his life..aww..what a tragic sholay kind of scene it will be yaarbeCry BUT Yes...The fights will eb awesome to see..!!OH I AGREE I AM SO RELIVED WITH THE FACT THAT ABHAY WILL SEE TEH TRUTH ABOUT MYTHILI yaar seriously..!!Dancing

hahaha...ahem ahem...thoda zyada nahi ho gaya Hema? Tongue ROFL
i m waiting sooo eagerly for confrontation scene b/w Metz and Abhay Wink...that  scene will b damn emotional Tongue...also want wait for the big fight Dancing
but the best news i got ystd was that KW is not entering pkyek yayyy LOLLOL...warna Forum mein World War 4 to pakka tha ROFL

OH MY GOD..NISHI see you again said my dil ki baat yaar actually I was praying..desperately that please avoid world war 4 I swear..!!TongueLOL

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Hug hema u r amazing wid abhiya posts nd i m speechless after reading ur post!!!!!!!!!!u knw how much i love abhiya nd dey always come in my dreams nd i never miss pkyek even during exams nd abhiya r jst MAGICAL!!!!!!!!!! nd abhiya's love for each other is beyond anybody's imaginationDay Dreaming
YAYAY..Chakku [raising me means ..I am SUPER DUPER..HAPPY YAAR.Hug.Thank you dear..when it comes to ABHIYA ,,,...me & you are JUST SAME..NOTHING COMPARES TO THEM for me..oh yeah dreams are reserved only for them these days..!!

Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index