Aww..The way he was Pleading his MOM..!! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Rumi-

Honestly boloo Kausiki, I was waiting for Abhay to jump out of the car...but then thought may be he will follow Haseena and just looked out of TV for few seconds..and my lil bro said Abhay jumped... 🀣

i thought vo apni mom p spell karega & he'll run to Piya bt vo to car se hi jump kr gya & Haseena kuch nhi kr saki...
spell ki jarorrat hi nhi padi πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
 Sweet post.. ..Abhay pleading mom to let him go sounds cute  n sure like a school boy sulkiing over chocolate... Abhiya telepathy & piya's  previous naarazgi  & her full haque  over that - you describe well  your own way. .. Abhay 's concern for Piya over Maithali is great. 
I hope the memory erasing doesn't happen this week, we get some nice abihiya scenes before that. ... today's song pick is cute.. I am still on yest'days.. . ek pyyaar ka nagma hai !!
Originally posted by -Rumi-

Honestly boloo Kausiki, I was waiting for Abhay to jump out of the car...but then thought may be he will follow Haseena and just looked out of TV for few seconds..and my lil bro said Abhay jumped... 🀣

Aww..KAUSHI..darling.πŸ€—.YES..ABHAY IS ABHAY..and that why we are equally MAD LIKE HIM..!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Adn Rumi..woha..you lookedout for few secs & ABHAY jumped out .ROFL.GOSH that was too good..yaar..and beleive it or not I was so feeling restless too & was thinking teh same & HE DID..yay but I was watching it..SO NO PROBS..ROFL
Originally posted by sweetchocolate

Sweet post.. ..Abhay pleading mom to let him go sounds cute  n sure like a school boy sulkiing over chocolate... Abhiya telepathy & piya's  previous naarazgi  & her full haque  over that - you describe well  your own way. .. Abhay 's concern for Piya over Maithali is great. 
I hope the memory erasing doesn't happen this week, we get some nice abihiya scenes before that. ... today's song pick is cute.. I am still on yest'days.. . ek pyyaar ka nagma hai !!
Awww..sweety..you are as sweet as your title SWEET CHOCOLATE..πŸ€—OH YEAH dont worry It will happen only after 23 rd May I read..so till then we will have high tension..& BINGO..you are just liek me..I HAV EMENTIONED THE SAME ..ki we need to have a SQUEEZY HUG BETWEEN ABHIYA & PIYA😳😍 TELLING ABHYA HOW MUCH SH ELOVES HIM..& asking sorry to have not belived him..SHOUDL BE THERE..SHOULD BE THERE..PLEASEEe..I am having high hopes..LETS WAIT & WATCH..!!
Aw..you loved that song pic eh..?? and yeah that PYAAR KA NAGMA HAI..is awesome na..!!πŸ˜ƒEdited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Aw..ANMOL..the ever happy go lucky person ..I have coem across..in this forum..You really makes me feel that positivity which I always have in you..!! God Bless & please remain the same..!!Thanx for being there ..buddy..It means a lot..heavenly ... when your friends share you thoughts alike..!!πŸ€— That is why I like boysπŸ˜‰ ..always cool..dont take anything so serious..πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
thanks hemaπŸ˜ƒwohi toh yaar we cant change things, sid ko marna hain woh marega , we should look forward to good things ahead
haau like boys ab toh tum gayi saari girls tumhare peecheπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†joote chappal leke
vaise i agree , we boys r never serious, most of us hide our emotions very well, even when i am upset , no one can tell it , i fake it really well
Originally posted by intruderfast

thanks hemaπŸ˜ƒwohi toh yaar we cant change things, sid ko marna hain woh marega , we should look forward to good things ahead
haau like boys ab toh tum gayi saari girls tumhare peecheπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†joote chappal leke
vaise i agree , we boys r never serious, most of us hide our emotions very well, even when i am upset , no one can tell it , i fake it really well

hmm..koi nahin aayega..sab ladkiyonko pata hai issiliye toh hum ladko pe fida hoti hai..Piay lo hi lelo.😳.!!πŸ˜‰πŸ€—
if piya is talking in his mind she can tell every thing to abhay, i think it would be best, when abhay will  come to know every thing from piya's thought, abhay  is unable to make a difference between human and vampire?  i am also wondering why  vampire catcher could not understand about that, she  maithli not piya she a vampire
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Aww..KAUSHI..darling.πŸ€—.YES..ABHAY IS ABHAY..and that why we are equally MAD LIKE HIM..!!πŸ˜†
Adn Rumi..woha..you lookedout for few secs & ABHAY jumped out .🀣.GOSH that was too good..yaar..and beleive it or not I was so feeling restless too & was thinking teh same & HE DID..yay but I was watching it..SO NO PROBS..🀣

hii Hema πŸ€—...

poor Rumi... she missed d fun of d epi...i don't put my eyes off d screen while PKYEK isπŸ˜† dere
Love the way Abhay rushes Out from the Car .. Mind blowin' sCene of y-day .. Abhay is really a Sweeet Abhay .. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by kaushiki9

hii Hema πŸ€—...

poor Rumi... she missed d fun of d epi...i don't put my eyes off d screen while PKYEK isπŸ˜† dere

lol we were wondering from the very starting that if Abhay can run then why does he need car? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...finally he showed he can run too ROFL